Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning

Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

Joanne V.
Joanne V.Perth, WA

Perfect job

Divram arrived on time, he was polite and efficient. He cleaned the carpets and some couches and chairs. The finished job was great. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

RobertPerth, WA

Had my issue resolved

I was initially unhappy with the cleaning done by this company but management were good and responsive and gave me a partial refund. I was impressed by this. So I am giving 4 stars.

Robert

Yes I will give Fantastic another go when I next need a cleaner.

Dear Rob,

That would be great! Thank you so much.

Very good clean throughout

Cleaners arrived on time and were very conscious with attention to detail. House was left extremely clean and smelled beautiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone else. Fantastic cleaners were fantastic.

Debbie B.
Debbie B.Perth, WA

Fantastic

Have a very sick husband. Was apprehensive about getting cleaners in. Two young men from fantastic services came done all the jobs i've been unable to do. Both men polite and professional. Would highly recommend

Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Fantastic Services WA, Perth - Cleaning compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

Danh Le
Danh LePerth, WA

Great service and detailing cleaning

They provided excellent customer service and put alot afford in cleaning. Very detailing.
The real estate agent was very picky but Fantastic Services dealt with her very great and they went above and beyond to ensure that I would get my bond back

Yande
YandePerth, WA

Very good

The cleaners were on time and I was able to track them before they arrived. They did a very good job no re-cleaning required by property manager. Vacate clean excellent

J.D.
J.D.Perth

Feel sure will be better next time

Did not have a positive experience or good outcome with oven cleaners for a number of reasons however there was immediate and good follow up by Fantastic Cleaners. They completely understood my issues and agreed that the cleaners in question needed to be more competent and professionally prepared. I understood that they outsourced some formation of their cleaners and so were sometimes not fully in control of the level of service and consistency they would like to be able to offer. They showed seriousness and consideration in offering me a refund which I accepted. In my experience they are a company that will listen on a one to one basis and have no problem engaging them again when I next have a need, perhaps not for ovens.

Frances
FrancesMelbourne

Best gardener ever!

Josh came from Fantastic Services to undertake garden maintenance and is the best gardener we’ve ever had! Polite, on time, thorough and professional!

Good clean overall

The cleaners arrived on time and with their equipment. The unit looked clean overall but on closer inspection there were little details missed eg. The shower and bath have never looked whiter but the dust along the top of the tiles above the shower and on one of the skirting boards was missed. The floor was mopped but there were still small dirty spots left (which just needed a little extra pressure rather than just a brush over. In some instances they cleaned around things rather than lifting and cleaning the surface underneath). A little more attention to detail would have made it an excellent experience and worth the money that I paid.

Judy P
Judy P

Excellent service by Merdad

Merdad arrived exactly at the time quoted. He diagnosed the issues with the 4 doors and set about very efficiently fixing them all. He is an expert tradesperson and was very respectful of the home environment as he carried out the work. Highly recommended.
Judy Petch Hawthorn

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Very happy with steam cleaning carpet with Sam

we had steam cleaning carpet for the two places for move in and move out.
Sam was very professional and on time for work.
we are very happy with Fantastic clearners service and recommend to other people too.

Noimi
NoimiSt Kilda East

Just had our oven and barbecue cleaned.
Oven is sparkling.
Forgot the inside of the barbecue was originally silver.
Thought it was meant to be black.
Back to shiny silver again.

Catherine Austin
Catherine Austin

On time. Great job. No fuss

Easy online payments. Franchisee gave an accurate estimation of time and was very efficient. Excellent cleaning job. Sofa and chairs came up like new, even though we have a toddler!

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Our moving out house clean.

I was very pleased with the standard of cleaning in our house. Showers sparkled and the oven clean was great. Would recommend Fantastic Cleaners.

Exactly what i needed

Great service done by friendly cleaners. If you need an end of lease clean with a good carpet steam go with these guys. Not only are the cleaners great but the admin staff were very helpful and responded immediately when I requested specific details to be included on the invoice to meet my real estate agents requirements.

Oven clean

Initially hesitant because of the position of the element in the oven. But he cleaned it after chatting about it. A good job over all

Rare Customer Service

It is refreshing that you can still get quality customer service in our fast paced society. I'm not talking about the quality of the delivered service, which was excellent, I am referring to the overall engagement with the customer during initial quoting, scheduling, execution and closure. Expectations were set and met; any deviation was accompanied by proactive communication in a timely fashion, making for a professional and satisfying experience. I will no doubt use Fantastic Cleaners' services again!