Fantastic Services WA, Perth

Fantastic Services WA, Perth (page 2 of 4)

Cleaning, Gardening

P. Butler

P. ButlerPerth, WA

1st Service with great Helping hand

This is my first time receiving service from Fantastic Services. Guys they arrived on time and very helpful in diagnosing the issues and recommending reasonable solutions. They are very thorough in the work and in cleaning up afterwards. No complain. Highly recommended.

Scott

ScottPerth, WA

It was very difficult to find a trustworthy company who can do a high-class job for us. Perfect Clean has definitely done a fantastic job & we are so happy with the work and your level of service. So thank you and please pass on our thanks to the cleaners who did all the hard work too.

Melissa Ray

Melissa RayPerth, WA

Professionalism

Excellent work done today by Alex and his team. They turned up on time, job done well quickly and cleanly. Organized all my messy house. I will use them again after my next party.

RobertPerth, WA

Excellent Service

This is the 3rd time I have used Fantastic Services and I will always choose them, they are excellent. Spotless house following their visit. I will definitely recommend them. Well Done!

Tennille Stokes

Tennille StokesPerth, WA

I had upholstery cleaning

My couch went from dull to vibrant with the cleaning removing stains. I especially like how the dust ruffle came up, I will include pictures as an example of before and after

BeePerth, WA

Bad. Realtor had to resend new cleaners

My realtor was not happy with this vacate and carpet clean. They have had to resend their own cleaners which has been taken out of my bond, and I’ve paid fantastic services also.

Bee

They have now also refused my bond unless I go back to the property and take photos which I can’t as the keys were handed in the morning after their clean. No reply to emails, no return calls. I lost $440 because of these guys

Poor Customer Service

Robinson

RobinsonPerth, WA

Thank You Guys!

From initiating the job via customer service to the job being completed I cannot fault these guys, very professional, well-mannered and they take pride in the work they do - I would highly recommend them!

Jacky

JackyPerth, WA

High Standard

I am a Property manager and I have used numerous cleaners from various companies in the past years but I tried this time with emergency short notice at a company called Fantastic Services, they did the cleaning right away and did really good job, Professionalism and high Standard.

Woody

WoodyPerth, WA

4 month service

I have been using fantastic services for Past 4 months as regular housekeeping, I have lovely cleaners who is reliable and does a great job .I am really happy with the service and will definitely recommend.

Happy Trace

Happy TraceWheatbelt, WA

Fantastic Service

I am very happy with the House Cleaning from Fantastic Services today, 2 Cleaners they come to clean my house, they did all the things that i wanted to, they come on time. i will definitely like to recommend Fantastic Services and my next service will be from same team from Fantastic Services.. WEll DONE!

rajesh k.

rajesh k.

Horrible end of lease cleaning . Never go for them

LennyPerth, WA

Frauds

After paying $450 three weeks in advance for an EOL clean with no time parameters, the cleaners rocked up and said the price was wrong and they needed more money. THey basically gave my townhouse a quick vacuum and a mop and went on their merry way. The property agent then charged me an additional $464 for substitute cleaners to come in. The worst part, it is impossible to contact head office and make a complaint.

Do not use this company. They are genuine crooks

Lenny

You apologise? Are you kidding? As you are aware, The matter is still with the ACCC. Pay the refund and the matter will be dropped. But don’t insult me by coming on here and offering a token apology.

Worst experience

I booked this for End of Lease cleaning, but it was just terrible. there were many stains left and their garbage was left in my bin box. when I booked it was said that the cleaning would be completed around 3pm but they left at 1pm. I will never use this company and won’t recommend any of my friends.

Good Job

Did a great job with the cleaning of my couch and chairs which were quite dirty. Polite and friendly service. I have no hesitation in procuring this company for future cleaning requirements.

Hannah

HannahPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Punctual, thorough carpet cleaning service , fast
Had an opportunity to review the word done and was satisfied Thank you very much will use this company again in the the the future

Joanne V.

Joanne V.Perth, WA

Perfect job

Divram arrived on time, he was polite and efficient. He cleaned the carpets and some couches and chairs. The finished job was great. I have no hesitation in recommending this company.

A M.Perth, WA

Do not use this company! Waste of time, money and worst experience I have ever had.

Dear Mike D,
I have not discussed this matter with your customer care team as I have not had a call from any representative.
This is an example of another lie made up by your company.

AByrne

AByrnePerth, WA

Worst experience I have ever had with a company.

RobertPerth, WA

Had my issue resolved

I was initially unhappy with the cleaning done by this company but management were good and responsive and gave me a partial refund. I was impressed by this. So I am giving 4 stars.

Robert

Yes I will give Fantastic another go when I next need a cleaner.

Dear Rob,

That would be great! Thank you so much.