Fantastic Services WA, Perth

Fantastic Services WA, Perth (page 3 of 4)

Cleaning, Gardening

RobertPerth, WA

Had my issue resolved

I was initially unhappy with the cleaning done by this company but management were good and responsive and gave me a partial refund. I was impressed by this. So I am giving 4 stars.

Robert

Yes I will give Fantastic another go when I next need a cleaner.

Dear Rob,

That would be great! Thank you so much.

Very good clean throughout

Cleaners arrived on time and were very conscious with attention to detail. House was left extremely clean and smelled beautiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone else. Fantastic cleaners were fantastic.

Debbie B.

Debbie B.Perth, WA

Fantastic

Have a very sick husband. Was apprehensive about getting cleaners in. Two young men from fantastic services came done all the jobs i've been unable to do. Both men polite and professional. Would highly recommend

Danh Le

Danh LePerth, WA

Great service and detailing cleaning

They provided excellent customer service and put alot afford in cleaning. Very detailing.
The real estate agent was very picky but Fantastic Services dealt with her very great and they went above and beyond to ensure that I would get my bond back

Yande

YandePerth, WA

Very good

The cleaners were on time and I was able to track them before they arrived. They did a very good job no re-cleaning required by property manager. Vacate clean excellent

J.D.

J.D.Perth

Feel sure will be better next time

Did not have a positive experience or good outcome with oven cleaners for a number of reasons however there was immediate and good follow up by Fantastic Cleaners. They completely understood my issues and agreed that the cleaners in question needed to be more competent and professionally prepared. I understood that they outsourced some formation of their cleaners and so were sometimes not fully in control of the level of service and consistency they would like to be able to offer. They showed seriousness and consideration in offering me a refund which I accepted. In my experience they are a company that will listen on a one to one basis and have no problem engaging them again when I next have a need, perhaps not for ovens.

Ok but not great

Last time I hired you the cleaners were outstanding. Really the bathrooms were brilliant. This time the job was good but not great.

Ads

AdsPerth

Woeful - don't do it!

Frances

FrancesMelbourne

Best gardener ever!

Josh came from Fantastic Services to undertake garden maintenance and is the best gardener we’ve ever had! Polite, on time, thorough and professional!

Good clean overall

The cleaners arrived on time and with their equipment. The unit looked clean overall but on closer inspection there were little details missed eg. The shower and bath have never looked whiter but the dust along the top of the tiles above the shower and on one of the skirting boards was missed. The floor was mopped but there were still small dirty spots left (which just needed a little extra pressure rather than just a brush over. In some instances they cleaned around things rather than lifting and cleaning the surface underneath). A little more attention to detail would have made it an excellent experience and worth the money that I paid.

Hit and Miss

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Fantastic by name, Crap by service

Lance
Lance

Following on from this review that I posted. I was contacted by the company. They have offered suitable compensation and I am happy with the resolution. It's more in line with my expectations.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Don't waste your money...

Leandra

LeandraPerth Western Australia

Disappointed!

This was the first time booking this service and they failed to show up. And having received multiple emails to confirm, the service did not show or phone to let us know they weren't coming. They have completely wasted our time with phone calls to find out what was going on and we have not received anything for our effort.

Nils

NilsTom Price

Extremely disappointing service

When you call them for a quote they tell you one thing and when the actual cleaners turn up they tell another thing. I booked them for an end of lease clean just two days before I had to handover the keys and the cleaners refused to clean . Help desk wasn’t helpful when I called them up and was very disappointed and frustrated as I had to find another company to do the clean in two days.

Judy P

Judy P

Excellent service by Merdad

Merdad arrived exactly at the time quoted. He diagnosed the issues with the 4 doors and set about very efficiently fixing them all. He is an expert tradesperson and was very respectful of the home environment as he carried out the work. Highly recommended.
Judy Petch Hawthorn

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Very happy with steam cleaning carpet with Sam

we had steam cleaning carpet for the two places for move in and move out.
Sam was very professional and on time for work.
we are very happy with Fantastic clearners service and recommend to other people too.

Noimi

NoimiSt Kilda East

Just had our oven and barbecue cleaned.
Oven is sparkling.
Forgot the inside of the barbecue was originally silver.
Thought it was meant to be black.
Back to shiny silver again.

Catherine Austin

Catherine Austin

On time. Great job. No fuss

Easy online payments. Franchisee gave an accurate estimation of time and was very efficient. Excellent cleaning job. Sofa and chairs came up like new, even though we have a toddler!

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Our moving out house clean.

I was very pleased with the standard of cleaning in our house. Showers sparkled and the oven clean was great. Would recommend Fantastic Cleaners.