Fantastic Services WA, Perth

Fantastic Services WA, Perth (page 4 of 4)

Cleaning, Gardening

Dodgy service and price structure

Damaged Stone Bench Top Lies and Lies and Lies

Oven clean

Initially hesitant because of the position of the element in the oven. But he cleaned it after chatting about it. A good job over all

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Services

Find out how Fantastic Services WA, Perth compares to other Services

Rare Customer Service

It is refreshing that you can still get quality customer service in our fast paced society. I'm not talking about the quality of the delivered service, which was excellent, I am referring to the overall engagement with the customer during initial quoting, scheduling, execution and closure. Expectations were set and met; any deviation was accompanied by proactive communication in a timely fashion, making for a professional and satisfying experience. I will no doubt use Fantastic Cleaners' services again!

SSMelbourne

I wish I had seen these reviews before booking!!! never going back agai!n!!

prakm023Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged me more than doube of the quote and all stains left as is

I accepted their quote of $105 for cleaning the carpet of 2BR+LIVING. But when the cleaner came in, he refused to do the work for that price and asked me to pay $240. After a negotiation, settled for $220 (I was desperate to get the cleaning done on that day as I had to move)
Worse than that, he was not able to remove any of the stains... he kept telling me - "no one in australia can remove these stains". Pathetic

Stay away

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,