Fantastic Services WA, Perth

Austin

AustinPerth, WA

Painful experience, would not recommend

Vacate cleaning.

Cons:
- Poor cleaning. Did not follow property condition report for their cleaning job.
- They were not able to get cleaners to come back and clean properly after (even though this is a service that is promised). Had to pay for other cleaners to finish the job.
- Difficult to contact (speak to a person for support) after setting up initial booking. They have a terrible web application for managing all communications after booking your service. Just call them and say you want to set up a new booking every time to get through to somebody.

Pros:
- Cleaners were on time on the day of the job, and were nice people

Pravin

PravinPerth, WA

Pathetic service, stay away

Oven cleaning.

• +2Thumbnail
Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I'd never use your company again or recommend you.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Completely Unreliable - Cancelled 15 mins before appointment

Very unreliable company and bad customer service. Had oven cleaning booked in advance and company telephoned me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and cancelled due to staffing problems (late afternoon appointment). I have people viewing this property first thing the next day which I explained to them but they just said they were sorry but offered no solution to the problem. This is regardless of the fact that they have already taken my money as the job needed to be paid for up front. So summary: company take your money and then don't turn up. Apparently the refund is pending ........

Stephanie

StephaniePerth, WA

LEFT and never came back 2 minutes after arriving

BeePerth, WA

Bad. Realtor had to resend new cleaners

My realtor was not happy with this vacate and carpet clean. They have had to resend their own cleaners which has been taken out of my bond, and I’ve paid fantastic services also.

Bee

They have now also refused my bond unless I go back to the property and take photos which I can’t as the keys were handed in the morning after their clean. No reply to emails, no return calls. I lost $440 because of these guys

rajesh k.

rajesh k.

Horrible end of lease cleaning . Never go for them

LennyPerth, WA

Frauds

After paying $450 three weeks in advance for an EOL clean with no time parameters, the cleaners rocked up and said the price was wrong and they needed more money. THey basically gave my townhouse a quick vacuum and a mop and went on their merry way. The property agent then charged me an additional $464 for substitute cleaners to come in. The worst part, it is impossible to contact head office and make a complaint.

Do not use this company. They are genuine crooks

Lenny

You apologise? Are you kidding? As you are aware, The matter is still with the ACCC. Pay the refund and the matter will be dropped. But don’t insult me by coming on here and offering a token apology.

Worst experience

I booked this for End of Lease cleaning, but it was just terrible. there were many stains left and their garbage was left in my bin box. when I booked it was said that the cleaning would be completed around 3pm but they left at 1pm. I will never use this company and won’t recommend any of my friends.

A M.Perth, WA

Do not use this company! Waste of time, money and worst experience I have ever had.

Dear Mike D,
I have not discussed this matter with your customer care team as I have not had a call from any representative.
This is an example of another lie made up by your company.

AByrne

AByrnePerth, WA

Worst experience I have ever had with a company.

Ads

AdsPerth

Woeful - don't do it!

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Fantastic by name, Crap by service

Lance
Lance

Following on from this review that I posted. I was contacted by the company. They have offered suitable compensation and I am happy with the resolution. It's more in line with my expectations.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Don't waste your money...

Leandra

LeandraPerth Western Australia

Disappointed!

This was the first time booking this service and they failed to show up. And having received multiple emails to confirm, the service did not show or phone to let us know they weren't coming. They have completely wasted our time with phone calls to find out what was going on and we have not received anything for our effort.

Nils

NilsTom Price

Extremely disappointing service

When you call them for a quote they tell you one thing and when the actual cleaners turn up they tell another thing. I booked them for an end of lease clean just two days before I had to handover the keys and the cleaners refused to clean . Help desk wasn’t helpful when I called them up and was very disappointed and frustrated as I had to find another company to do the clean in two days.

Damaged Stone Bench Top Lies and Lies and Lies

SSMelbourne

I wish I had seen these reviews before booking!!! never going back agai!n!!

prakm023Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Charged me more than doube of the quote and all stains left as is

I accepted their quote of $105 for cleaning the carpet of 2BR+LIVING. But when the cleaner came in, he refused to do the work for that price and asked me to pay $240. After a negotiation, settled for $220 (I was desperate to get the cleaning done on that day as I had to move)
Worse than that, he was not able to remove any of the stains... he kept telling me - "no one in australia can remove these stains". Pathetic

Stay away