Fantastic Services WA, Perth

Good Job

Did a great job with the cleaning of my couch and chairs which were quite dirty. Polite and friendly service. I have no hesitation in procuring this company for future cleaning requirements.

RobertPerth, WA

Had my issue resolved

I was initially unhappy with the cleaning done by this company but management were good and responsive and gave me a partial refund. I was impressed by this. So I am giving 4 stars.

Robert

Yes I will give Fantastic another go when I next need a cleaner.

Dear Rob,

That would be great! Thank you so much.

Very good clean throughout

Cleaners arrived on time and were very conscious with attention to detail. House was left extremely clean and smelled beautiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone else. Fantastic cleaners were fantastic.

Services

Find out how Fantastic Services WA, Perth compares to other Services

J.D.

J.D.Perth

Feel sure will be better next time

Did not have a positive experience or good outcome with oven cleaners for a number of reasons however there was immediate and good follow up by Fantastic Cleaners. They completely understood my issues and agreed that the cleaners in question needed to be more competent and professionally prepared. I understood that they outsourced some formation of their cleaners and so were sometimes not fully in control of the level of service and consistency they would like to be able to offer. They showed seriousness and consideration in offering me a refund which I accepted. In my experience they are a company that will listen on a one to one basis and have no problem engaging them again when I next have a need, perhaps not for ovens.

Good clean overall

The cleaners arrived on time and with their equipment. The unit looked clean overall but on closer inspection there were little details missed eg. The shower and bath have never looked whiter but the dust along the top of the tiles above the shower and on one of the skirting boards was missed. The floor was mopped but there were still small dirty spots left (which just needed a little extra pressure rather than just a brush over. In some instances they cleaned around things rather than lifting and cleaning the surface underneath). A little more attention to detail would have made it an excellent experience and worth the money that I paid.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Oven clean

Initially hesitant because of the position of the element in the oven. But he cleaned it after chatting about it. A good job over all

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,