Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 2 of 77)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Mel Malhotra
Mel Malhotra

The worst … they just cancel even after booking

They book the cleaners and cancel creating total havoc .. all the planning of moving out end of lease due to Fantastic’s inefficiency & unprofessional. Never ever use their services of any kind now or the future

GERALDINE DESSA
GERALDINE DESSAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven is new again!

The booking process was simple. The technician was committed to achieving a good result. The trays came up near spotless and the oven looks super clean! I am very pleased with the result. Thank you!

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Would note rely on this company

Wahn
WahnMelbourne

I can't fault these guys

Continuously let me down

I’ve been booking this company for around 4-5 months on a fortnightly basis, I was really happy at the start and the cleaning was ok, however after 4 reschedules (2 with 24hrs and 1 with 3 hrs notice) I cannot vouch for their reliability - I’m now working with another company that delivers on their promises.

Kai Z.
Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't even bother to show up or call

Recieved text confirming booking at 4pm day before. Got to booking window and no one showed up. Tried to call gardener and the button in the app wouldn't work. Called fantastic services to finally get a call saying they cancelled as it might rain today. I pointed out there had been no rain in the last hour and if they had turned up they could have done the work. Was told it would rain today so they cancelled. To make matters worse they charged my card in full 5 days BEFORE service so now I have to wait and rely on them to return my money. Absolutely waste of time and money.

Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stunning!

Haven’t been able to use my sofa for over 12 months, as it was outside undercover and filthy, it’s now perfectly clean and the delicate fabric hasn’t been damaged in any way. Thank you so very much!

Great work recommend

Nice friendly workers I am very happy with the work. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to get their bond back. They cleand it so well that the place was cleaner than what it was when I first moved in..

Terry L.
Terry L.

Wonderful job cleaning my oven

I had a very dirty oven which after a very thorough clean came up brand new. Arrived on time and took care to do a great job. Very impressed with this service.

Joanna C.
Joanna C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window cleaning was easy to book and pay fir and their was great communication from them throughout the process. Windows look great - team was super quick and lovely to deal with.

Gabe MacCee
Gabe MacCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed!

I booked a full service of cleaning as I was moving out of my Hawthorn apartment, including courtyard clean, carpet and window cleaning. My cleaners, Dayal and Shashi, were prompt, polite and thorough. I am so glad I trusted them with my 2 bedroom apartment clean. At the finish, they explained they had problems pressure-hosing the courtyard tiles, as the organic matter from the trees had really stained the tiles. I do recommend this team. They were wonderful.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent clean!

Fantastic is FANTASTIC!! Great clean every time. They even took my rubbish out and relined my bin! I’m always left with a sparkling clean house and couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

MattPerth, WA

Avoid this service

Didn’t come on time the first time. Our place was not cleaned properly. The company uses sub contractors, so finding someone in management was a nightmare. Eventually got a re clean booked (for which I was told I was accidentally charged for) and no one showed..
Have not been able to contact management so time will tell if we get a refund!

Matt

It was hard dealing with you guys the first time, impossible the second time. Keep the money, I got another contractor to do the job I paid you for!!!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lazy Liars

Exceptional house clean.

My house clean left the place sparkling. Very thorough and careful clean. I have had other cleans in the past where I could still see dust and mess but with this clean no corners were cut. Highly recommended.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,