Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 2 of 54)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Talia Crawford

Talia CrawfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Upholstery Cleaning

From Fantastic 2 Carpet Technician than cleaned my 3 Piece suite were excellent. They put covers on their shoes as soon as they came in my house explained what they would be doing. My Furniture has previously been tested to ensure it was suitable for cleaning and they proceeded to get the job done quickly. The furniture was damp when finished, but dried overnight and is now fresh and clean. Thank you !

L Cureen

L CureenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service lead business to move forward. I have been using Fantastic Services for a while now on Regular Basis and I also highly recommend Amelia, she is Diligent and Professional.

Mike D.Fantastic Services
Oven in need of cleaning

Oven in need of cleaningGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven has never look so good!!

Fantastic oven cleaning! My oven is brand new again. Excellent job!! Professional service. They did try and cancel 10mins before the job on Christmas Eve, however they rescheduled the appointment. Very happy with the work the men did! And it was clean for Christmas Day, yay!

Nadia

NadiaPerth, WA

Excellent Cleaning Service

We spend our Holiday Christmas all weekend in my Parents Place, we had Cleaning Service before from Fantastic Company, so we left the Key to Cleaners as they said they are working on Christmas and Boxing Day as well. Today we came home and it all went well. Windows and white-work, including conservatory washed down and looking all clean. Window over our conservatory now also gets a regular clean. Am very pleased so far.

Kerry C

Kerry CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent From The Heavens

Ellie & Alex worked tirelessly to transform the badly maintained townhouse into a sparkling, clean edifice. Along with all their expertise & tools, they brought wonderful, positive attitudes. Can’t recommend them enough.

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Weed Cleaning

We moved into a new house a month ago where weeds had taken over the back garden. Boys were able to completely clear the garden and we had yesterday Christmas gathering where grandchildren had open place to play, we did some family BBQ as well. Very pleased and totally recommend Fantastic Services. want to thank you for overall work.

ivana d.

ivana d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Cleaning Service!

Everything happen at the end , we need urgent Oven Cleaning. Fantastic turn up and did absolute great job, stripping them down to access every part of them and now my oven is spotless. Can’t be much happier before Christmas. Thank you !

Thorough Job!!

The Oven Cleaning was fantastic bu there were marks left on the woodwork around the oven which are difficult to get rid of. This was our only complaint but this was not really the tradesperson's fault; it has more to do with the design of the cabinet which houses the oven.

Rose

RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt act

We decided to do carpet cleaning before Christmas, in a short notice Fantastic were happy to accommodate. The team arrived promptly, were very pleasant and did an excellent job within the timeframe and suggested which was not excessive for what needed to be done. Would recommend to others.

Emily Baker

Emily BakerPerth, WA

Professional Service

Fantastic Services were very professional and friendly. They did an excellent job with cleaning our house properly and every single cornor or spot of it. I used cleaning service for the first time.Cleaners did a fantastic job and were very organized and efficient.

Abby

AbbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Carpet Service

Very professional and efficient service! Every part of the service was Brilliant. Carpet cleaner put a lot of effort to get rid of some troublesome stains, but the end result was great. We now used the Fantastic Services twice for our common areas carpet cleaning in a flat conversion building and would not look elsewhere. Thanks to the team!

Jools

JoolsPerth, WA

My sofabed looks brand new!

the professional I asked to steam clean the sofa bed I have, that the dog had slobbered on, did an excellent job - he spent a lot of time getting it perfect and took a lot of care. I was appreciative and impressed. Thank you so much.

Joanna

JoannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Glad

We have found their services very professional and the cleaning has improved to a very high standard. I would highly recommend Fantastic Services to any potential client as they always do what they say they are going to do. We are extremely pleased with the services offered and glad we appointed them for our regular office cleaning.

Mike

Mike

Felt Fantastic!

We had a problem with cleaning the cooktop and oven plus we also need to clean the entire house where we rented.

Called fantastic and services and so satisfied with the result for the job well done.

Very polite and listening to your instructions very well. I will definitely get this team again, Marco ana Atesh who belongs to Kesaven 2 Team.

I even ask extra job for them to locked up the house and sent the final result for documentation to be given to the landlord and was able to deliver it as well.

Thank you once again for the job well done!!!

Attached some pictures on the oven and cook top for you to see.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Standard Service

We are happy with their consistently high standard of service, not only is office clean,tidy and well managed but cleaner keeps an eye on things for us,letting know of any breakages or leaks. We happily recommend their services to any firm considering them for office cleaning services.

Katherine

KatherineSydney, NSW

Oven cleaning

Excellent Service, Friendly staff and great communication. I was moving flat and needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed Fantastic services got the stove look brand new. I recommend anyone to use this Service. Thank you!

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hedge Cutting

Bobby came round to do battle with a couple of rather large hedges which needed some serious cutting back. Turned up as agreed and did a really splendid job. Will happily have back to do more garden related and would highy recommend to others.

Peter Fink

Peter FinkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Lies from Fantastic Services!

Some companies just don't know how to be honest. The service quality I have been receiving from Fantastic, has been fantastic. However they sent out a new team who broke my glass tray nd then cleverly put it together so that I did not see it..
Unfortunately for them the tray is used every Friday (they did the cleaning that very morning). So I got to see the damage and the way they hid it.
I emailed [name removed] at Fantastic Services who asked for pictures and assured me he would address the issue immediately. And now he has gone into hiding and can't be reached and hasn't addressed the issue.

Janice

JaniceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Gardening

Gardener Daniel from Fantastic came to us took full days to Tidy up. The grass was like a meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lot of tidying to do but they did Ana amazing job. He worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending him for any gardening work.

Nick

NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job by Dineth

Dineth did a fantastic job pruning our overhanging trees and bushes, as well as mowing and weeding. We will book him again in the new year and highly recommend his services. Nick.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,