Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 3 of 47)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Exceptional house clean.

My house clean left the place sparkling. Very thorough and careful clean. I have had other cleans in the past where I could still see dust and mess but with this clean no corners were cut. Highly recommended.

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

The cleaners are very friendly, and they did a very good job. After asking a few things to clarify the areas needed to get done, they start their job immediately. I’m happy with the results and their customer service.

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service yet already charged! Now can’t do Im chasing credit!

Heather

If you read my comment above it says I got that refund

Rachel V.
Rachel V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regular cleaning.

I paid to become a member of this service. I organised my house to be cleaned. Two hours before arrival they called and cancelled without reason. I have arrangements for tonight and needed my house cleaned. I am extremely disappointed. I have cancelled my service and will never ever use these people again.

Anne W
Anne W

Such a relief to have my home sparkling! Wi

The two cleaners were on time, friendly & did an initial ‘familiarisation’. They asked for clarity & ensured that they were aware of exactly what I wanted, confirmed it & immediately started work. They were terrific -especially in the bathrooms!

Shaz
Shaz

Excellent Service

Fantastic services did an amazing job with my end of lease clean. The work they did was exceptional and completed in the time stated by friendly, professional people. I would highly recommend them.

Bree
BreeSydney, NSW

Would not recommend at all!

I would not recommend using this company. First time they had to reschedule 10 minutes before arrival time which we got a call and was advised they would call back as to when they could re do it. I did not receive a call back until I had called multiple times. Once it was rescheduled they advised 6 minutes before the scheduled arrival they are 3 hours at least behind. I called and left a message for someone to call back. I was advised I would receive a call back in 40 minutes. They called back over 8 hours later. I will never use this company again for an end of lease clean.

olga fitzpatrick
olga fitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job

Very satisfied with the work....thought my carpet was a lost cause but no...it now looks awesome AND my rugs look brand new......definitely will be using Fantastic Services in the future....TY

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Very good standard of work.

Your rep was punctual and courteous and did a good job of cleaning our carpet. He commented on the very good way we have kept the carpet which is now 19 years old.

Excellent Service

Excellent spring clean including carpet cleaning and oven they worked non-stop and to a very high standard. arrived on time and worked over the quoted hours will be using them again and would recommend them.

Karen E.
Karen E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease clean

This is the second time I have used this company. They did a fantastic job, amazing. On time, professional , lovely to deal with. The team that attended were terrific. I recommend using this company. Thank you so much.

Kim O'H
Kim O'H

Sticky carpet - No care

**edit: after this review was posted Customer service contacted us and has now re-done the carpet to a much better standard. It isn't sticky any more.

- smelly cleaner with bad body odour
- carpet left sticky after cleaning as though covered in product
- customer service rude and blaming us for state of carpet
- customer service has taken 3 weeks to investigate but now says it is too long and poor clean is our fault
- offered to send someone to check carpet for a cost
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!

Amy
AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible End of lease clean

Booked end of lease clean for 1 bed apartment. The ladies were 2 hours late without any notice. They didn’t clean the oven, shower, walls (which I paid extra for) or really anything. Spent another 3 hours cleaning myself and still outstanding issues the real estate had to arrange to have cleaned.

Lodged complaint with fantastic. They took over two weeks to respond, claim they offered me a reclean (some two weeks after keys handed back) ans now say it’s impossible to compensate me as someone else has now done the clean. All they offer is 40 bucks credit to use with them. As if!

Never again!

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job well done

The did a Final inspection clean and it was perfect The oven and cook tops were immaculate as was the bathroom and kitchen. They even cleaned the balcony to perfection.

Susieb
SusiebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love someone else doing the jobs I hate

Cleaners were polite and oven is looking great. They communicated well when running late. I had 2 hours of kitchen cleaning booked as well and they managed to get quite a bit done.

JRK
JRKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use very poor customer service

Damage to property, company not willing to accept responsibly left property unlocked after instructed to do so and have now closed this incident without any financial compensation never use again!!!

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect BBQ restoration

My neglected Weber Q BBQ was in a terrible state and well beyond my cleaning power.After 90 minutes of hard work it came up as virtually brand new. Well worth the money paid for the job.

Danny M.
Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer operated out of a Clown Car

Kate Hutchinson
Kate HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good thorough clean

Great clean of my house. Put rubbish in a hollow bin but that’s ok. Very quiet and respectful, I slept through the whole thing. Very thankful for the work done.

Amazing clean!

Had a room left in pretty bad condition thanks to a bad flat mate. Sharad Katwal helped me out and did an incredible job. The walls were spotless and the floor was in great shape after they got to work. Thank you so much! The guys were super friendly and very helpful. Five stars!

Good cleaning company

Good cleaning company, however could do better. They missed cleaning some of the drawers and the walls. Lacks attention to detail but overall good service provided and came on time.

Clinton Young
Clinton YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great followup and communication

Service supplied and follow up to our initial concerns (minor) has been great. We are happy to recommend this cleaning service to others. Communication by management has helped us receive the service we are seeking.

Jenny
Jenny Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had a very good experience and it provided me excellent service.

I had a Professional End of Lease Cleaning service and it was performed by KOUR, RAVLEEN. They were very friendly and helpful. They spent longer time than usually have ( the grill was never cleaned when I moved in the property ) and still were very patient at the end.
But the sales team made a couple of errors for my appointment times and also finance team tried to charge my credit card after I had already paid cash. Perhaps the day was a public holiday and information was delayed.

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so tidy and neat

This young man attended to lawn, edges, trimmed shrubs protruding onto footpath. He then cleared leaves & debris leaving a very pleasant medium sized garden. Thank you much appreciated. looking forward to the next visit.

DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! When booking for the clean, the operator said book in for 2.5 hours for $240 just in case and then when they rushed through the house in under an hour and we called to get the refund they said no that’s not in their policy.. so we were lied to. Our main area we wanted cleaned was the bathroom, the cleaners refused to scrub any type of grout and said they did not do that service. One of the few pieces of equipment they used an old mop that made the whole house smell like wet dog! I tried to leave a complaint/feedback, the operator hung up on me and would no speak to me. This is the most disgusting service I have ever used!

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,