Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 3 of 57)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven Clean

Had my oven cleaned. Can’t believe the difference. Very happy with the service. I will definitely use your service again. Very efficient and arrived on time. Thank you so much

Tania F.

Tania F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good clean and pleasant staff

The team did a good job of the end of lease cleaning. The cleaners were mostly thorough with just a couple of things missed (one which I didn't pick up on until after they'd left which was a store room that hadn't been touched despite being pointed out). All and all a good job, just make sure you inspect properly.

Ray V.

Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Roibeard D.

Roibeard D.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Charged an extra $160 on top of the “guaranteed” end of lease cleaning. Tried for 3 weeks to get an itemised bill of the “extras” still waiting. Avoid them and go with somebody else.

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

professional domestic cleaners

The cleaners (2 visits) are very thorough. Time efficient. Most important for elderly couple. Mirrors, stove top, microwave, thorough dusting, vacuum. Punctual, client needs noted. Most impressed.May it continue.
Thank you.

Mitch

MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Handyman

I have never been let down by Fantastic Handyman Steve. I had few services with him and all of them delivered with Professionalism and Diligence. He came on time, started work straight away with and completed the whole list with services more earlier than given time. I am absolutely amazed by the level of service, and would definitely keep using Fantastic Services in the future.

Hebe C.

Hebe C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this company

Pravin

PravinPerth, WA

Pathetic service, stay away

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

choose wisely

choose wiselyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service was fine, but customer support is atrocious

Chrissie

ChrissieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clean - Fantastic Job

Fantastic services steamed deodorised and sanitised and cleaned dust off carpets, cleaned windows and window sills and cleaned attic and freshened the house up, house was unliveable and now it’s like living in a new house. They came equiped and spent the time necessary to clean everything requested. I would highly recommend the crew.

Gotham S.

Gotham S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good stuff!!

All round friendly staff and easy process! Have tried two of their services so far, carpet steam clean and also the tile grout clean - both went pretty well.
No issues at all.

Katia S.

Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Damaged my kitchen benchtop

I would give them 0 stars if possible. They came to clean my oven but their incompetent cleaners poured bleach on the kitchen countertop and left white spray marks all over the benchtop. They should have covered the benchtop if they were using bleach but nope they hire people who they pay peanuts to who are incapable of doing it right. Now they are trying to deny they did anything wrong and are trying not to take responsibility for the damage they have done. These people are crooks, if you want them to come to your kitchen and damage it then go ahead and hire them, otherwise say away from these lying crooks!

Oven cleaning.

• +2Thumbnail
Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I'd never use your company again or recommend you.

Do Not Use

I had a terrible experience with this company. The ‘clean’ was not to a good standard and when I contacted the company to discuss the matter they blamed me saying it was a ‘post renovation clean’ and the cleaners weren’t qualified to do that. The only ‘renovation’ that occurred was the carpet had been removed and a new stove top installed. The bathrooms were left with soap scum and mould still in the showers just to name a few issues. Pathetic cleaners and pathetic management. Save your time and just go elsewhere.
EDIT: since posting this Fantastic have been in touch & offered a $60 refund with the request to change my review. I refused to do so as my original service was rubbish and should of never have got to this in the first place.

Pascale

PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

Lynne

LynneVictoria

Excellent End of Lease clean

Dan Cleaning Services from Fantastic Services did an exceptional job. Will use again when moved to new accommodation. Highly recommend. why do I have to put in 30 words when I can say it in less.

No show

Most unusual booking with them where they took my debit card details over the phone and deducted my money for services not yet rendered almost immediately. I was booked to have my carpets cleaned at 9am today. This was then rescheduled by them to 11am today and then again rescheduled by them to 12md. Shortly after 12md received another message stating they had a flat tyre! Couldn’t attend asked for me to reschedule for another date!
I have rung them to cancel and have asked for a refund. Now been told it will take three to five business days for money to be returned. It leaves a nasty taste and I wonder if I’ve been scammed

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Experience with Fantastic

My overall experience was amazing with Fantastic Services. I booked one-off and a carpet cleaning on their website. I was very impressed when the team arrived on the arranged date and time. They were very friendly and did the Job quick but in perfect way. They asked me to check everything before they leave, everything was spotlessly clean. Thank you for the team.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,