Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 3 of 54)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Susan

SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A brilliant job done. So grateful.

Dineth did an amazing job with our garden. He turned an overgrown mess into such a nice space to enjoy again. He worked hard, and it looks amazing now. He even came back to remove additional waste. We’re very very happy.

Sujan

Sujan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Service

Fantastic Gardener did a marvellous job on our overgrown hedges. He was efficient and professional and left the garden looking 100% better than when he arrived. He cleared away everything. He gave excellent value for money. I highly recommend his services and he will be my first choice when I need more work done in future. Thank you Sammy.

Nadine

NadineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and Recommended

We have been so pleased with the service given by Fantastic Services. Particularly Kari who came in on a weekly basis to look after my Parents apartment. She always had time for them and would make sure that they are happy with everything that she did. The place was always spotless and Kari's attention to detail is very Professional and reliable.

Amy M.

Amy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STAY AWAY

Tried booking these guys for weekly house clean but due to receptionist being rude with us, we end up cancelling this job .

Received no TXT / EMAIL / FACEBOOK / WHATSAPP communication afterwards & on 07th Dec we see UNAUTHORISED transactions from these guys .

Matt Elder

Matt ElderSydney, NSW

Amazing team

The team from Fantastic Services were amazing to deal with.Really listened to what i was looking for and matched me with my amazing cleaner Anna who always left my flat looking spotless, nothing was hassle for her. Would recommend to everyone.

KScGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

House needs recleaning

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Sarah

SarahPerth, WA

Friendly service

Friendly service from Fantastic Services. Very easy to use and comprehensive information. Tanya who comes to clean my apartment every week is polite, friendly and works incredibly hard. Very pleased.

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was a job well done.

Kadinappulige did a great job cleaning my sofas and carpet. It was a good service. I will recommend fantastic service to anyone. It was a good experience overall, liked it.

Fantastic oven clean

The clean was well done. The schedule was changed a couple of times. The man who provided the service was nice. I would recommend this service. It was a nice price, prompt and effective.

Michael F.

Michael F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team

Daniel and his team dis a great job on our front and back garden.Done a great tidy up and grass mowing. W e will continue to use Daniel on a regular basis to look after our garden because he did such a great job and so polite and very knowledgeable. We are very happy customers. Thank you Daniel and Fantastic.

Anne M

Anne MMelbourne

Great Job!!

The gardener worked very hard. He performed the mowing, edging & weeding promptly. He was very pleasant & arrived punctually. Great help - Great service!
Would highly recommend. Thankyou to the gardener sent today!!

Kitty

KittySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Friendly staff and great communication.I was moving flat, needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed. Fantastic Services got my oven looked as brand new. I would recommend to friends and anyone to use this Service.

Kim

KimPerth, WA

Good Cleaners

We just moved into a new house,its old one and the windows on the back side of the house were with lots of little corner cobwebs,so today I call for Fantastic cleaning for the overall spring leaning together with window cleaning. The cleaners were awesome and cleaned all of fallen leaves from backyard terrace. Inside the house cleaners managed very week. Pretty much everything I wanted. No complaint and great relief seeing clean windows and backyard.

Dandan

DandanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it was good and quick

The cleaning professional was nice and efficient! A good experience of using their service. I booked carpet steam cleaning and it was spotless after he cleaned. It only took less than 15 mins to complete.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Completely Unreliable - Cancelled 15 mins before appointment

Very unreliable company and bad customer service. Had oven cleaning booked in advance and company telephoned me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and cancelled due to staffing problems (late afternoon appointment). I have people viewing this property first thing the next day which I explained to them but they just said they were sorry but offered no solution to the problem. This is regardless of the fact that they have already taken my money as the job needed to be paid for up front. So summary: company take your money and then don't turn up. Apparently the refund is pending ........

Ashleigh

AshleighPerth, WA

House Cleaning

I would like to give many thankx for Fantastic Services for organising a cleaner for the house in my Grandparents house on Saturday Morning in such a short Notice, really appreciated. Couple who came were a lovely and did a wonderful job who had never been to the house previously. I will definitely consider them again for next cleaning service.

Lilly

LillyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gardening experience!

Gardeners from Fantastic came to us took full days to tidy up. The grass was like meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lots of tidying to do but they did an amazing job. They worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending them for any gardening work.

Luca V.

Luca V.Perth, WA

Carpet Cleaning

I knew that I have to clean my carpet, but I was not aware, how dirty our carpet was until technician showed me the dirty water extracted from it after the deep cleaning. I am very happy with the professional team as they finish the cleaning on time. Smells good around carpet as well. Thank you team.

Anna

Anna Sydney, NSW

What a Fantastic job Ali and his team did!!

The team did an excellent job with the deep clean of our house. They were very thorough and professional and made sure we were happy with the result every step of the way. Very respectful too. I would highly recommend them. Very satisfied customer here!!!

Kylie

KyliePerth, WA

Good and Friendly service

Friendly Service. Easy to use and comprehensive information. Marija who comes to clean my apartment every week is very Friendly and works incredibly hard. Very Professional and I am pleased with her service.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,