Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 4 of 54)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Moore

MooreSydney, NSW

Deep Cleaning!

Fantastic Services did a deep cleaning in my mom's house. I was Delighted with the cleaners how thorough, professional and kind they were. Communication was excellent - their arrival time, introducing cleaners.... if you are looking for an outstanding house cleaning experience, look no further than Fantastic Services.

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Catherine
Catherine

No I don’t want you at ‘my disposal’ after my last experience and the scam that was tried on!

Shaun

ShaunGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Service!

Very good service from Fantastic. Always come well arranged. The team really woks hard and leaves everything tidy when finished. Already 5th time in the row every fortnight cleaning. I have always been happy with their work.

SujesmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish removal great job. Came right on time very pleased
Would definitely recommend to everyone. I’ll use this service next time I have garden waste to remove. Your representative was very efficient. Well done.

Sujesma

Great service will use again

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The staff were very friendly and efficient. This was the first time they cleaned my house but they did an excellent job and the price was reasonable.
I hope the standard can continue.

Sharon

SharonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window Cleaning

Fantastic Service did and excellent job of cleaning all 100 French windows in my house. Back of my house is all covered with 8 Large windows & in front side Balcony side is also 4 windows slider doors. They are all large. Cleaners were courteous, punctual and Professional. Great value and I will be using them again for my future window cleaning needs. I highly recommend them.

Heidi

HeidiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent cleaning Service

Cleaners were Punctual and extremely thorough. We just finished a major renovation and cleaners were able to remove all the dust that had accumulated within my house. They were friendly and aware of what needed to be done. I would highly recommend and use their service shortly again around Christmas.

Professional!

Cleaners arrived within time frame. Friendly with a can do attitude. Worked performed within my expectation. Happy with service and would use them again and recommend to friends. Thank you Fantastic Service.

Cancelled 15mins after expected arrival

Had scheduled oven cleaning day before open for inspection. Received call 15 mins after scheduled time saying appointment cancelled due to unexpected transport issues and could not provide replacement service prior to opening .... was subsequently contacted by supervisor a day later who offered to compensate cancelled appt with free service ... what amazing service !! ... highly recommend will definitely use again

Bethal
Bethal

Following cancelled appt was contacted by company supervisor and offered free service to compensate for inconvenience ... what an amazing service and so unexpected ... thank you ... made my day !

Xenia

XeniaPerth, WA

Professional no doubt

I booked one-off cleaning by Fantastic Services and received a decent service. Couple came with their own fantastic logo shirts, covered their shoes , covered face with mask and proper gloves. They were very professional, respectful and puntual.I have no complaints and would probably book them again.

Kareena L.

Kareena L.Perth, WA

Happy to Recommend

I have been using Fantastic Cleaning for last 8 month, their regular cleaning is really good. I haven’t had any issue and for the first time they replaced my cleaner within these months reason is coz of common cold and of course she took precaution coz of these Virus chaos. The lady usually clean my house every two weeks and she organise everything perfect. I will recommend Fantastic Services.

Melina

MelinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Clean Garden

The service provided was outstanding. Having had a large ash- tree removed by Max and his brother. They came and cut back overgrown shrubs and generally transformed the garden into something that now resembled a garden. Would no doubt in recommending their services.

Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Service

We live in house with 4 floor with another 2 couple, we have 3 bedroom with private bathroom and 1 common toilet, it’s huge house. Other couple need their bedsheet to be changed together with laundry. A girl name Sandra with her Partner they did everything perfect. Did all the dishwashing as well. We all are very happy with her professional service. From now on we will be using Fantastic on a weekly basis.

Ellena

EllenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hard workers

Brian’s team have spent all day tackling my extremely overgrown hedges, removed a wisteria, cut the weed & cleaned up all the messy bushes, what a hard workers. My garden looks twice the size. Cant tell you how pleased I am & surely using fantastic gardening again in near future..

Rubbish.

namin
namin

San J.

San J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Even we moved to different suburb our regular team Natalie & Elle succeed to attend my new house. Very good service. The team works hard and leaves everything tidy when finised. Thank you Fantastic. I have always been happy with their work.

Diaz

DiazSydney, NSW

Reliable & Friendly

We have had regular weekly service from them for nearly a years now and its always been an excellent standard of cleaning. Totally reliable & friendly cleaners & always been a pleasure to deal with them. I highly recommend fantastic services.

ivana d.

ivana d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect Gardening

Jimmy his team has shown highly efficient work on our neglected overgrown front lawn and backyard. They trimmed everything very professionally and also helped us with new ideas for the designing perfect gardening or growing seasoning vegetables. They did very neat and tidy job. Extremely pleased. Highly recommend them and will be using them again.

Chandrika

ChandrikaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hardworking Handyman

I booked a handyman and he was punctual and hard working. It is nice to book a person who knows what to do and does not waste your time. I had a couple of tasks for him- fixing my kitchen cabinet, replaced a door handle and install a new bathroom rack. I am happy that I choose fantastic services will definitely recommend them.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Spring clean on house move

He was very friendly, thorough & did a great job, especially the travertine tiles which the dogs had made very dirty. He checked with me what I wanted clean & rang me to tell me when the job was done. Great effort

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,