• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Kai Z.

Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't even bother to show up or call

Recieved text confirming booking at 4pm day before. Got to booking window and no one showed up. Tried to call gardener and the button in the app wouldn't work. Called fantastic services to finally get a call saying they cancelled as it might rain today. I pointed out there had been no rain in the last hour and if they had turned up they could have done the work. Was told it would rain today so they cancelled. To make matters worse they charged my card in full 5 days BEFORE service so now I have to wait and rely on them to return my money. Absolutely waste of time and money.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Hopeless service

Didn’t wipe the cupboards, Didn’t clean kitchen bench, kitchen appliances or vacuum the kitchen floor as they claim on the website. Didn’t remove cobwebs. Didn’t clean windows as agreed and paid for. Had to make payment in advance. Rip-off !!

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Avoid this service

Didn’t come on time the first time. Our place was not cleaned properly. The company uses sub contractors, so finding someone in management was a nightmare. Eventually got a re clean booked (for which I was told I was accidentally charged for) and no one showed..
Have not been able to contact management so time will tell if we get a refund!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lazy Liars

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service yet already charged! Now can’t do Im chasing credit!

Heather

If you read my comment above it says I got that refund

Rachel V.

Rachel V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regular cleaning.

I paid to become a member of this service. I organised my house to be cleaned. Two hours before arrival they called and cancelled without reason. I have arrangements for tonight and needed my house cleaned. I am extremely disappointed. I have cancelled my service and will never ever use these people again.

Bree

BreeSydney, NSW

Would not recommend at all!

I would not recommend using this company. First time they had to reschedule 10 minutes before arrival time which we got a call and was advised they would call back as to when they could re do it. I did not receive a call back until I had called multiple times. Once it was rescheduled they advised 6 minutes before the scheduled arrival they are 3 hours at least behind. I called and left a message for someone to call back. I was advised I would receive a call back in 40 minutes. They called back over 8 hours later. I will never use this company again for an end of lease clean.

Kim O'H

Kim O'H

Sticky carpet - No care

**edit: after this review was posted Customer service contacted us and has now re-done the carpet to a much better standard. It isn't sticky any more.

- smelly cleaner with bad body odour
- carpet left sticky after cleaning as though covered in product
- customer service rude and blaming us for state of carpet
- customer service has taken 3 weeks to investigate but now says it is too long and poor clean is our fault
- offered to send someone to check carpet for a cost
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY!

Amy

AmyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible End of lease clean

Booked end of lease clean for 1 bed apartment. The ladies were 2 hours late without any notice. They didn’t clean the oven, shower, walls (which I paid extra for) or really anything. Spent another 3 hours cleaning myself and still outstanding issues the real estate had to arrange to have cleaned.

Lodged complaint with fantastic. They took over two weeks to respond, claim they offered me a reclean (some two weeks after keys handed back) ans now say it’s impossible to compensate me as someone else has now done the clean. All they offer is 40 bucks credit to use with them. As if!

Never again!

JRK

JRKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use very poor customer service

Damage to property, company not willing to accept responsibly left property unlocked after instructed to do so and have now closed this incident without any financial compensation never use again!!!

DeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE! When booking for the clean, the operator said book in for 2.5 hours for $240 just in case and then when they rushed through the house in under an hour and we called to get the refund they said no that’s not in their policy.. so we were lied to. Our main area we wanted cleaned was the bathroom, the cleaners refused to scrub any type of grout and said they did not do that service. One of the few pieces of equipment they used an old mop that made the whole house smell like wet dog! I tried to leave a complaint/feedback, the operator hung up on me and would no speak to me. This is the most disgusting service I have ever used!

Doreen

DoreenPerth, WA

SHOCKING wish I could Choose 0 Stars

Oven Cleaning service payed $270 prior to job commencement. Job was explicitly outlined to include glass door, storage compartment, top and splash back. The Job was not completed, nor checked when I complained the following day.
The glass door was not removed, the storage compartment not opened to clean and the top was not cleaned.
More importantly the chemicals were not washed out correctly and have now caused corrosion and the oven is not repairable.
Request for inspection was denied in all correspondence and I am now proceeding to small claim court for the damages to my oven.
DO NOT under any circumstances use this company because if your property is damaged for whatever reason they will not compensate you and will deny liability.

Austin

AustinPerth, WA

Painful experience, would not recommend

Vacate cleaning.

Cons:
- Poor cleaning. Did not follow property condition report for their cleaning job.
- They were not able to get cleaners to come back and clean properly after (even though this is a service that is promised). Had to pay for other cleaners to finish the job.
- Difficult to contact (speak to a person for support) after setting up initial booking. They have a terrible web application for managing all communications after booking your service. Just call them and say you want to set up a new booking every time to get through to somebody.

Pros:
- Cleaners were on time on the day of the job, and were nice people

Mike D.Fantastic Services

This company should be avoided at all costs.

We have been waiting for over 4 weeks for someone to come and clean the carpets. they eagerly rang when we made the on-line booking. Nothing since. Avoid this mob.

ACE

ACEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End Of Lease Cleaning Delayed... To After Lease Had Expired

I booked an end of lease cleaning only for it to be delayed until the last day of my lease. And then again with no slots available until well after my lease was over and I would no longer have access to the apartment.

I was not informed of the second delay until past noon, leading to me needing calling and message over a dozen different cleaning services in hopes I could get a same day clean.

Don't bother with Fantastic unless you're fine with major delays.

rjmck7

rjmck7

Worst customer service of my life!

My end of lease clean was canceled the day before via text. They rescheduled 3 days later! And promised the job would be done. They canceled again via text the day before. Then didn't answer the phone for 24 hours. Finally they answered and have rescheduled for two days later. I will be at least 5 days late return I g my keys,which means break of contract and 5 days rent. The company will offer no compensation on this job and let's see if they actually do it this time. Extremely stressful during such an already stressful time.

Roibeard D.

Roibeard D.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Charged an extra $160 on top of the “guaranteed” end of lease cleaning. Tried for 3 weeks to get an itemised bill of the “extras” still waiting. Avoid them and go with somebody else.

Hebe C.

Hebe C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this company

Pravin

PravinPerth, WA

Pathetic service, stay away

Damaged my kitchen benchtop

I would give them 0 stars if possible. They came to clean my oven but their incompetent cleaners poured bleach on the kitchen countertop and left white spray marks all over the benchtop. They should have covered the benchtop if they were using bleach but nope they hire people who they pay peanuts to who are incapable of doing it right. Now they are trying to deny they did anything wrong and are trying not to take responsibility for the damage they have done. These people are crooks, if you want them to come to your kitchen and damage it then go ahead and hire them, otherwise say away from these lying crooks!