• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

No show

Most unusual booking with them where they took my debit card details over the phone and deducted my money for services not yet rendered almost immediately. I was booked to have my carpets cleaned at 9am today. This was then rescheduled by them to 11am today and then again rescheduled by them to 12md. Shortly after 12md received another message stating they had a flat tyre! Couldn’t attend asked for me to reschedule for another date!
I have rung them to cancel and have asked for a refund. Now been told it will take three to five business days for money to be returned. It leaves a nasty taste and I wonder if I’ve been scammed

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company for cleaning services

Booked oven/BBQ and window cleaning. They did not provide the service as quoted or as stated on their website, and when I complained, the team left without finishing the job!! They did not use drop sheets when cleaning the windows from the inside, did not clean the window frames, screens or remove cobwebs. The windows were left streaked. My b'yard and hose was left with grease everywhere that took 2hrs to clean. They got grease on my kitchen cupboards. They were non-responsive or helpful in addressing the complaint. I provided photos and the team lied about what they did. Worst company ever, unprofessional! I was left disgusted and upset. Still arguing for a refund.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST COMPANY

Booked in for regular cleans and then didn't have anyone show up at the designated time despite confirming. Then tried to call and couldn't get a hold of anyone unless I threatened to cancel the service just to have someone say they couldn't make it but could do another day. Such an annoying experience and was an absolute waste of time. Stay away!

bk

bkMelbourne

Terrible experience. Please never book with them

I booked carpet and first floor window cleaning. A guy came and did the carpet cleaning to reasonable ok standard and window cleaning is still pending and after a number of phone calls, they cancelled the window cleaning stating windows are too high to clean by them. My house is standard double storey house and service was book for first floor window. Terrible experience..

Peter Fink

Peter FinkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Lies from Fantastic Services!

Some companies just don't know how to be honest. The service quality I have been receiving from Fantastic, has been fantastic. However they sent out a new team who broke my glass tray nd then cleverly put it together so that I did not see it..
Unfortunately for them the tray is used every Friday (they did the cleaning that very morning). So I got to see the damage and the way they hid it.
I emailed [name removed] at Fantastic Services who asked for pictures and assured me he would address the issue immediately. And now he has gone into hiding and can't be reached and hasn't addressed the issue.

Amy M.

Amy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STAY AWAY

Tried booking these guys for weekly house clean but due to receptionist being rude with us, we end up cancelling this job .

Received no TXT / EMAIL / FACEBOOK / WHATSAPP communication afterwards & on 07th Dec we see UNAUTHORISED transactions from these guys .

KScGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

House needs recleaning

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Completely Unreliable - Cancelled 15 mins before appointment

Very unreliable company and bad customer service. Had oven cleaning booked in advance and company telephoned me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and cancelled due to staffing problems (late afternoon appointment). I have people viewing this property first thing the next day which I explained to them but they just said they were sorry but offered no solution to the problem. This is regardless of the fact that they have already taken my money as the job needed to be paid for up front. So summary: company take your money and then don't turn up. Apparently the refund is pending ........

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Catherine
Catherine

No I don’t want you at ‘my disposal’ after my last experience and the scam that was tried on!

Rubbish.

namin
namin
Mike D.Fantastic Services

The most unprofessional service I’ve ever come across

A week ago I booked an apartment clean for 9am tomorrow morning for tenants moving in later in the day and they cancelled at 8.40pm this evening. I have to work tomorrow and will not have time to find another service before tenants move in.

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Never Ever Engage this company- Save time and energy engage a professional company

End of lease cleaning. Rescheduled service multiple times , Didn't turn up on the agreed time. After hours of wait two people turn up without any equipment , pretend to do an inspection and immediately ask for additional charges. Will be reporting to Fair trade.

Stephanie

StephaniePerth, WA

LEFT and never came back 2 minutes after arriving

John

JohnSydney Surrounds, NSW

Terrible

Hired Fantastic Cleaning to clean my lounge and oven. They arrive 1 1/2 late, left dirty streaks on the lounge after cleaning, dirt on the bottom of the oven, pools of dirty water containing white residue on the floor from their machine, which was then walked through the house. Complained and very little response to date other than an email sent to the wrong address and then another email badly written promising to get back to me (which they haven't).

BeePerth, WA

Bad. Realtor had to resend new cleaners

My realtor was not happy with this vacate and carpet clean. They have had to resend their own cleaners which has been taken out of my bond, and I’ve paid fantastic services also.

Bee

They have now also refused my bond unless I go back to the property and take photos which I can’t as the keys were handed in the morning after their clean. No reply to emails, no return calls. I lost $440 because of these guys

Unhappy

UnhappySydney, NSW

End of lease clean - Awful

The end of lease clean was not done well enough to ensure the return of my bond. The cleaners had to re attend and I’m still waiting for the outcome.

• +14

Horrible End of Lease Cleaning

Dee

Deeleichhardt

Bad experience, worst phone system ever.

Booked for window cleaning, for 10-11am, 10.15am I rang as no show. They msged me back that they would arrive in 25 mins, that would be 10.45, 11.15 I rang again and she called me back 10 mins later and said couldn't get hold of them and doesn't know where they are. So I asked for a refund. Would not recommend.

rajesh k.

rajesh k.

Horrible end of lease cleaning . Never go for them

LennyPerth, WA

Frauds

After paying $450 three weeks in advance for an EOL clean with no time parameters, the cleaners rocked up and said the price was wrong and they needed more money. THey basically gave my townhouse a quick vacuum and a mop and went on their merry way. The property agent then charged me an additional $464 for substitute cleaners to come in. The worst part, it is impossible to contact head office and make a complaint.

Do not use this company. They are genuine crooks

Lenny

You apologise? Are you kidding? As you are aware, The matter is still with the ACCC. Pay the refund and the matter will be dropped. But don’t insult me by coming on here and offering a token apology.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,