Fantastic Services

VIC, NSW, WA, Perth, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Ian H.
Ian H.Perth, WA

Do not use this company.

I booked Fantastic cleaning services for an end of lease clean. I couldn't be more disgusted with the level of service I got.
Genuinely shocked at how little care was given.
Wiping bench tops & mopping floors is beyond them.I strongly advise against using this scam company, extremely disappointed and wish I'd read some of these reviews before booking. After care and complaints department is non-existent.

• +4Thumbnail
Tansy-May
Tansy-MayPerth, WA

This company is a scam

I booked an end of lease clean with this company and the whole experience has been terrible.
The clean was to a poor standard - the floors still dirty, the showers not wiped down or the sinks. When you complain, they don’t call you back or answer the phone. Then the cleaners do not turn up to do the repeat clean as scheduled.
Do not use this company.

Sharyn G.
Sharyn G.Southwest, VIC

Appalling

Fixed price quote to do an end of lease clean. Carpets not vacuumed, windows not cleaned, exhaust fans not cleaned, laundry not touched, closets and closet mirrors not cleaned. Quoted 2 men, and only one arrived. Contacted company on multiple occasions and they said they would give me a $40 credit. Outrageous. I do not recommend these people for end of lease cleans in any way. I had to engage another cleaner to come in and complete the job.

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Never shows up

Do not book with this company. The cleaners always reschedule at the last second, causing you huge inconvenience. Meanwhile if you attempt to reschedule, you are charged a penalty. They will apologise and promise it won't happen again but it always does.

Definitely do not sign up as a member. This is a complete rort because they take your money for a service you can't use.

Peter Finkelstein
Peter FinkelsteinSydney, NSW

Outright Theft and Rudeness

Booked 2 weeks ago for an end of lease clean. Paid in advance. Arrived and refused to do the work. When we spoke to them promised to get back with a solution. Never heard from them

Job Satisfaction

This company has offered me money to change my report but hasn't had the decency to call me to discuss the issue.

Moss145
Moss145

Didn't show up twice

I paid in advance, the handyman didn't show up - then didn't show up to rescheduled time.
The online support is hard to contact. In the end the job still hasn't been done.
Read the reviews and go elsewhere

Job Satisfaction

Awful experience. Would not recommend.

The sales staff seemed professional. However, one cleaner cancelled at the last minute due to illness. The second cleaner was only available a day earlier than requested, so we had to race to clear out the furniture.

The second cleaner turned up on time but wasn't aware we had stairs (this info wasn't passed on). So they refused the job. When we tried to call the main admin line, all they had was an automated message. We couldn't actually speak to anyone unless we called about a "new booking". Terrible experience. Could have been avoided with better staffing and communications systems.

Mike D.Fantastic ServicesSend a private message

Disgraceful service left with a mess - do not use

Epic fail and terrible service. Booked well ahead for an end of lease clean and travelling overseas so left someone else as contact person. "Fantastic" didn't show up and failed to let our contact person know until . Left in an empty house for 2 hours! They committed to calling back with a solution 4 times and didn't. Had to call through as a new customer to get any response and there only solution was a date after the lease had ended! Their solution? - to provide a refund. Wow the absolute bear minimum required under consumer law what a "fantastic" response. What about the wasted time dealing with this company. Now left to find another company on very short notice.

Fleur and Callan Boyd
Fleur and Callan BoydGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking cleaning and shocking communication!

Rita S.
Rita S.Sydney, NSW

The cancelled my end of lease cleaning last minute

I booked this company twice before for end-of-lease cleaning. I had no issues. I assume they have gone through some very negative changes.
I have booked and paid for an end-of-lease cleaning 5 weeks in advance. They sent me a text on Saturday afternoon that they wanted to reschedule my cleaning booked for Monday. How can they think an end-of-lease cleaning can be rescheduled? Unbelievable
I am still waiting for my refund. I hope I don't have to sue.

UPDATE: I have received the refund and an additional $50 as compensation for the last-minute cancellation.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

They will double the price of the quote -BEWARE

We have a 4 bedroom 3 story house and I received a quote and paid for this. Upon arriving at my 4 bedroom 3 storey house they said the price is not $650 as quoted but $1300! Are they cleaning two houses??! Disgusting.

Disgusting company - DO NOT USE

I have had the worst experience from this horrendous company - they didn't clean, left us having to re-book a different company at double the price and wouldn't take responsibility for any of the work that we paid for.

Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service - quality of cleaning and customer service is appalling

Kylie
KylieVictoria

Unreliable and disappointing

After 3 years of being a customer fantastic have been unable to reliably schedule a fortnightly clean. I’ve been super patient and often waiting 6 weeks while they continued to cancel on me, charged me the cancellation fee, and I still had to clean myself. Often late or just not showing at all, with cancellation occurring the night before or day of.

beyond bad