• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Pauline Scala
Pauline ScalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use and don’t sign membership

I had booked a weekly clean a month ago - to commence tomorrow to coincide with first open house inspection Saturday. Booking was confirmed with funds held from my bank account. I received a call last night advising the booking was no longer available and they could do next Tuesday- and then again on Thursday. Of absolutely no use to me at all. !

Edit update: fantastic services contacted me and offered me a free carpet clean for my five bedroom home. I took them up on this offer and this was done this week. I was very happy with the quality and the time it took to do the five bedrooms and the outcome. Their follow up customer service in response to my complaint has been fantastic.

Elaine B.Perth, WA

Worst company I have ever dealt with

• +4Thumbnail

Disaster

They have cancel booking, after confirming they are coming. Even they ask for parking to be organized, when I confirm they just cancel the booking with no explanation. Big trouble

Veronica
Veronica Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Left dead flies in window seal and dirty floor

Absolutely terribly disappointed would never hire them again we now have to clean up after the cleaners. Nearly $500 for absolutely not doing anything I will this further and expect a refund.

Christie
Christie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service

The cleaning itself was done well but the Customer Service team were terrible quoted incorrectly so the price changed when it was too late and the service had started . The website is difficult to navigate and when I tried to get my receipt from website after being advised it was there I had to contact call centre to email directly as the receipt was not online as advised. I advised when I first called that I was moving from property and I was not offered any additional services such as pest control and cleaning so having to find separate providers added to the stress of moving already. All in all a very poor experience

Company has since contacted me to apologise and offer compensation

Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keys taken and door left open

We booked for a clean to be done yesterday. Sales staff were very helpful but cleaners spent considerable time on their phone watching YouTube clips and completing jobs that the were asked not to do before being left alone where they only cleaned the one floor and left leaving the house wide open and taking the keys with them. We were charged for a partial clean but left scrambling and we still don't have the keys back! Very unhappy would not recommend.

Unreliable

The first time they try to reschedule the service for a time unsuitable for me. Second-time wrong person sent for the well describe service. Do not waste your time dealing with them.

Mel Malhotra
Mel Malhotra

The worst … they just cancel even after booking

They book the cleaners and cancel creating total havoc .. all the planning of moving out end of lease due to Fantastic’s inefficiency & unprofessional. Never ever use their services of any kind now or the future

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Would note rely on this company

Continuously let me down

I’ve been booking this company for around 4-5 months on a fortnightly basis, I was really happy at the start and the cleaning was ok, however after 4 reschedules (2 with 24hrs and 1 with 3 hrs notice) I cannot vouch for their reliability - I’m now working with another company that delivers on their promises.

Kai Z.
Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Didn't even bother to show up or call

Recieved text confirming booking at 4pm day before. Got to booking window and no one showed up. Tried to call gardener and the button in the app wouldn't work. Called fantastic services to finally get a call saying they cancelled as it might rain today. I pointed out there had been no rain in the last hour and if they had turned up they could have done the work. Was told it would rain today so they cancelled. To make matters worse they charged my card in full 5 days BEFORE service so now I have to wait and rely on them to return my money. Absolutely waste of time and money.

MattPerth, WA

Avoid this service

Didn’t come on time the first time. Our place was not cleaned properly. The company uses sub contractors, so finding someone in management was a nightmare. Eventually got a re clean booked (for which I was told I was accidentally charged for) and no one showed..
Have not been able to contact management so time will tell if we get a refund!

Matt

It was hard dealing with you guys the first time, impossible the second time. Keep the money, I got another contractor to do the job I paid you for!!!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lazy Liars

HeatherGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No service yet already charged! Now can’t do Im chasing credit!

Heather

If you read my comment above it says I got that refund

Rachel V.
Rachel V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regular cleaning.

I paid to become a member of this service. I organised my house to be cleaned. Two hours before arrival they called and cancelled without reason. I have arrangements for tonight and needed my house cleaned. I am extremely disappointed. I have cancelled my service and will never ever use these people again.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,