• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great customer service

Good phone service for booking. Operator was very nice to deal with. The carpet cleaning was very thorough and the cleaner gave excellent customer service and was very polite and helpful.

Pauline Scala
Pauline ScalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use and don’t sign membership

I had booked a weekly clean a month ago - to commence tomorrow to coincide with first open house inspection Saturday. Booking was confirmed with funds held from my bank account. I received a call last night advising the booking was no longer available and they could do next Tuesday- and then again on Thursday. Of absolutely no use to me at all. !

Edit update: fantastic services contacted me and offered me a free carpet clean for my five bedroom home. I took them up on this offer and this was done this week. I was very happy with the quality and the time it took to do the five bedrooms and the outcome. Their follow up customer service in response to my complaint has been fantastic.

Tama
TamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Our carpets were in a really bad way, lots of spotting.
The technician assessed the carpet and liaised with me honestly, advising that it would be unlikely that they’ll be able to remove all the spots but would there best.
At the end he showed me what they couldn’t get out.
To be honest, I was impressed by what they had accomplished.
100% great service - arrived between the expected times, great communication, thorough work.
Definitely recommending to friends.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

Oven is the cleanest it’s even been

$150 for two hours works and the oven looks brand new again :) could not have done it myself and have it turn out as good. Will definitely get them back again to do other appliances later

Elaine B.Perth, WA

Worst company I have ever dealt with

• +4Thumbnail

Carpet cleaning

Did a good job will recommend this place to others . Out of all the previous serives for carpet cleaning before this one the beat one come to us one the day we call ❤️

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

The girls have been doing a really great job. Service is very efficient.

I have regular cleaning. Service is really good and efficient. Quite tailor made.I recommend. I'm thinking of availing other services available now. It really makes your life a bit easier.

Disaster

They have cancel booking, after confirming they are coming. Even they ask for parking to be organized, when I confirm they just cancel the booking with no explanation. Big trouble

Veronica
Veronica Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Left dead flies in window seal and dirty floor

Absolutely terribly disappointed would never hire them again we now have to clean up after the cleaners. Nearly $500 for absolutely not doing anything I will this further and expect a refund.

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional carpet cleaning service performed by SIYENRA

This service was punctual and thorough. My rugs look good as new! They worked hard to remove food and play dough stains from messy kids. Premium price but worth it. Thanks for great work.

Christie
Christie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service

The cleaning itself was done well but the Customer Service team were terrible quoted incorrectly so the price changed when it was too late and the service had started . The website is difficult to navigate and when I tried to get my receipt from website after being advised it was there I had to contact call centre to email directly as the receipt was not online as advised. I advised when I first called that I was moving from property and I was not offered any additional services such as pest control and cleaning so having to find separate providers added to the stress of moving already. All in all a very poor experience

Company has since contacted me to apologise and offer compensation

Mandy
MandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keys taken and door left open

We booked for a clean to be done yesterday. Sales staff were very helpful but cleaners spent considerable time on their phone watching YouTube clips and completing jobs that the were asked not to do before being left alone where they only cleaned the one floor and left leaving the house wide open and taking the keys with them. We were charged for a partial clean but left scrambling and we still don't have the keys back! Very unhappy would not recommend.

Unreliable

The first time they try to reschedule the service for a time unsuitable for me. Second-time wrong person sent for the well describe service. Do not waste your time dealing with them.

Mel Malhotra
Mel Malhotra

The worst … they just cancel even after booking

They book the cleaners and cancel creating total havoc .. all the planning of moving out end of lease due to Fantastic’s inefficiency & unprofessional. Never ever use their services of any kind now or the future

GERALDINE DESSA
GERALDINE DESSAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven is new again!

The booking process was simple. The technician was committed to achieving a good result. The trays came up near spotless and the oven looks super clean! I am very pleased with the result. Thank you!

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,