Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 4 of 15)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

BeePerth, WA

Bad. Realtor had to resend new cleaners

My realtor was not happy with this vacate and carpet clean. They have had to resend their own cleaners which has been taken out of my bond, and I’ve paid fantastic services also.

Bee

They have now also refused my bond unless I go back to the property and take photos which I can’t as the keys were handed in the morning after their clean. No reply to emails, no return calls. I lost $440 because of these guys

Unhappy
UnhappySydney, NSW

End of lease clean - Awful

The end of lease clean was not done well enough to ensure the return of my bond. The cleaners had to re attend and I’m still waiting for the outcome.

• +14Thumbnail
Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Horrible End of Lease Cleaning

Dee
Deeleichhardt

Bad experience, worst phone system ever.

Booked for window cleaning, for 10-11am, 10.15am I rang as no show. They msged me back that they would arrive in 25 mins, that would be 10.45, 11.15 I rang again and she called me back 10 mins later and said couldn't get hold of them and doesn't know where they are. So I asked for a refund. Would not recommend.

rajesh k.
rajesh k.

Horrible end of lease cleaning . Never go for them

LennyPerth, WA

Frauds

After paying $450 three weeks in advance for an EOL clean with no time parameters, the cleaners rocked up and said the price was wrong and they needed more money. THey basically gave my townhouse a quick vacuum and a mop and went on their merry way. The property agent then charged me an additional $464 for substitute cleaners to come in. The worst part, it is impossible to contact head office and make a complaint.

Do not use this company. They are genuine crooks

Lenny

You apologise? Are you kidding? As you are aware, The matter is still with the ACCC. Pay the refund and the matter will be dropped. But don’t insult me by coming on here and offering a token apology.

Worst experience

I booked this for End of Lease cleaning, but it was just terrible. there were many stains left and their garbage was left in my bin box. when I booked it was said that the cleaning would be completed around 3pm but they left at 1pm. I will never use this company and won’t recommend any of my friends.

Absolute Disaster

Shelli Z.

Customer service did not resolve my matter. They offered a crappy tiny refund but Still never took responsibility. Nope, I won’t work with you again. You didn’t even refund my membership.

Henry
HenryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible experience dealing with this company

Terrible - $5000 mattress ruined

Awful

From the start customer service from this group was awful. First cleaner didn’t turn up, re-booked and the actual clean was average.. areas not dusted, bins not emptied, shower not cleaned at all.

John B.
John B.Sydney, NSW

Extremely disappointing experience with vacate clean

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Terrible service. Avoid at all costs.

DON'T TRUST THEIR BOOKING CONFIRMATION. I made a booking, they tried to charge me and no one showed up. They then decided to tell me they couldn't do the job - AFTER a no-show. No explanation as to why they accepted the booking in the first place, no explanation why they tried to charge me for a job they couldn't do, no explanation as to why they didn't call me to tell me that they were not showing up. No one picks up their hotline for 'existing bookings' -but boy, do they pick up fast if you select 'new bookings' option. DO NOT use these guys. They will try to take your money, even though they knew they couldn't do the job in the first place. Facts.

Paula S.
Paula S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Direct debut processed then send unpaid invoice for service even after I ring & contact 3 times to advise to check

Fantastic changed their deduction policy to take payment prior to service
This didn’t worry me because I’ve been happy with the cleaning
However I was surprised to Then receive an invoice for the same service
I phoned customer service they were not able to resolve and said someone in accounts would call
I responded to the invoice with a copy of my bank account direct deduction
Still no response
Then I hit I hit another reminder
I called again - again customer service advise they will refer to accounts
Still no contact from accounts
This service is not “fantastic” be careful with your billing and check your accounts

Emilia F.
Emilia F.Perth, WA

Terrible Customer Service.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,