• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Kai Z.
Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic??? Not even mediocre

UPDATE: the company did get in touch with me and refunded me one hour but this should not have happened in the first place.

Had two cleaners for 1.5 hours, did bare minimum, did not clean bathtub, worked so slowly it was ridiculous, seriously 30 minutes to lazily/disinterestedly wipe a bench top and some taps (which had been cleaned by us the day before). Paid for spring clean got clean as little as possible. Wanted to ask them to leave after 30 minutes but still would have paid for it anyway so let them finish. Also they charged my card 5 days BEFORE the service. Paid extra for wall spot cleaning, not done. Did it myself this morning

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Danny M.
Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer operated out of a Clown Car

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

choose wisely
choose wiselyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service was fine, but customer support is atrocious

Poor Customer Service

Sharita D.
Sharita D.Sydney, NSW

I had a terrible experience

• +8Thumbnail
Kp6
Kp6

Didn't get what I paid for

I have used them before and they were great but this time they sent out two young guys who didn't look like they knew what they were doing. When I checked the blinds had not been cleaned and the windows hadn't been either, both of these I mentioned at the time needed to be done. When I contacted this service to complain I was told they wouldn't come back unless the real estate said it wasn't done. I paid a lot for this service so I expected the work to be done, I had to go and clean them myself so I could get my bond back. Sorry I won't be using this company again.

Fadh
FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing initially but tried to do the right thing

O star if possible. They just cancel the booking because they cant' find parking while I already found them a spot in 1 min. Then they made me locked out from my own apartment because they put the key in the mailbox while I was saving them a parking space. Before this, antiviral santisation that cost $170 was a joke. 15 mins of wiping and that's all. Unbelievable! Some cleaners need to be told that they they have 30 more mins so to continue cleaning but they thought they have finished despite there so much thing can be done

They contacted me afterwards, very apologetic
Refund given and $50 given for the hassle
Still a bit mad, but may consider in the future

Delayed refund

GayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest feedback

Was a bit disappointed that the communication from my phone call to those who delivered the cleaning seemed to miss some details. I had ordered a thorough oven clean and discussed the system that sounded great - industrial cleaning sort of thing-what I got was a hand-cleaned oven, which was well done but not what I was expecting. Similarly, there did not seem to be an understanding that I was expecting a top to bottom clean, including windows inside and out. The result was that the clean was not as thorough as they rushed to get it all done. I would have willingly paid for more time if given the option to have a proper clean.

Gaye

Thanks, the follow up clean was great.

David S

This company is dishonest and unreliable. Don't use for rental cleans.

Les H
Les HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing experience and quite stressful.

Ahmad
Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

Disappointed in the service due to shower tiles & frame not being cleaned. Bathroom basin had evident toothpaste left on the basin. I had to reclean my shower as this wasn’t done with the appropriate cleaning products & utensils.
Dust was left on window ledges

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a spring clean

Sarah

Shortly after posting this review I received a call from Fantastic Services. The representative I spoke with was professional and courteous, and the issue has now been similarly resolved. For this reason I have adjusted my rating to 3/5.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,