Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 2 of 2)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

End of lease cleaning

Not up to the expectation, unprofessional team, wanted to sell extra from the beginning, it costed 1000$ to clean a 4 BHK house, was in a good condition, we only 3 people (2 adults and 1 child) lived there for 18 months. Won't recommend

kitchen
kitchenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Keep on Keep on ......... rippin' people off!!

Try to keep it brief. Cleaners came to do a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 2 cleaners turned up at 9.30 am and were still there at 3.30 pm. What took them so long! I have cleaned the whole place myself including windows inside & out and swept the garage in 2 hours!! Cleaners did not clean any outside windows as per our quote and then told me that it would cost extra $40 a window if we wanted them cleaned!!!! and they did not sweep the 1 car garage. Have emailed twice. Haven't heard anything. Thank goodness we were only renting for a short period of time due to our house being renovated. From this experience don't bother hiring them. Whatever happened to honest days pay for honest days work??

Ridge
Ridgemelbourne

Residual smell

After a urine spill needed very quick cleaning, I was promised noon arrival, which stretched to about 2pm.
Very friendly cleaner cleaned spill, but residual smell has stayed in carpet.

Services

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

Fine if you're not trying to remove bad stains

On time and efficient, just couldn't remove real bad stains but they did everything in there power to do there best.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Cost another $120 to clean up again

My apartment was not very dirty, the cleaners didn't clean carefully and left some dust. The agent also took $120 from the bond to get shower and blinds recleaned.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Clean was good but poor customer service

Results too uncertain

Two visits for different jobs both good, the third catastrophically bad: indifferent cleaning, cleaner spat repeatedly when approaching the door:we had to hose it down,worse, the freezer connector was knocked out,the contents destroyed,no adequate recompense Jones.

RiderX

Services

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

jitty
jittyMelbourne

Over reliance on product, poor disposal method.

They were 90 minutes late with no notice and little apology. Cleaners rely on the cleaning product to remove grime and water to make the surface look cleaner. I had to redo the tough cleaning myself. The house was old with flaking paint. They simply washed all the paint down the sink, resulting in a clogged sink. I had to dismantle it to clean it out.
They were polite and appeared enthusiastic. The special oven clean was satisfactory.

Late and incorrect quote

The cleaners ran an hour late which was really disappointing when you are busy moving house. Plus the quote they had given me was incorrect (despit my description on the phone) and so I had to pay more than what I was quoted. Not a hugely pleasant experience all in all.

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Very poor cleaners

The service provided was amateur and I had to have them come back a second time and these cleaners were no better than the first crew. The carpet steam clean was the best. I paid top dollar and expected a professional clean, I could have paid half the price for a better clean from a the local paper.

Frances
FrancesMelbourne

Ripped off!! Cleaning appalling !!!

VIOLET FARAH
VIOLET FARAH

Worst cleaning company ever..unprofessional

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,