Fantastic Services

VIC, NSW, WA, Perth, etc... (See All)
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Renjith G.Sydney, NSW

End of lease cleaning - Not good and service is terrible

I booked for end of lease cleaning with fantastic services. I have also taken membership from them for an Year. During the day I received a call from the worker saying more cleaning has to be done from the property. After a day I could see they deducted $100 more from my credit card for the additional cleaning.When I visited the property I could see dirt and mould in my bathroom. Such an irresponsible
and unprofessional service. Please don't call these guys.

Renjith G.

Fantastic services has refunded additional amount deducted. I got this by raising a complaint with them. So I am satisfied with their service now.

Robyn B.
Robyn B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some problems but they took steps to resolve them in the end.

We had problems with messed up bookings, cancelled services, inadequate cleaning and over-charging as well as difficulties communicating with them about these issues. The essential jobs got done in the end but it was very stressful. After some negotiation I received an apology, information about their plans for improvement and a refund of the overcharge. Don't give up if you have problems with them and hopefully they will improve things soon - maybe they have been affected by the staff shortages affecting lots of businesses in recent times. My suggestion is to be very clear about what is included in their quote, right down to things like the number of windows they will clean.

Basic job

Job was done late as I organised cleaning to be done in morning and cleaner arrived late
I was quoted a price but after job was completed this increased $140 after voicing my initial disapproval I found fantastic services to be helpful and all issues were resolved to my satisfaction

Bad, unfinished service.

Rye
RyeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No regard to customer’s time

Cleaners did not arrive. I had to call to find out that they will not be able to do the service. Wasted the day and had to pay extra to my rent cause I had to extend my stay so I can accomodate their next available schedule.

The cleaners are ok but one of them was on the phone for almost the entire time they are cleaning.

EDIT: I accepted an offer of $50 voucher for the inconvenience caused - used it for a plumbing service where the service provider id not show up again for the scheduled service. Fantastic offered to re schedule the service but for free this time (worth $400) and it went smoothly. SO overall it was and up an down experience. I appreciate the efforts to reach out to me and remedy the situation.

Mike D.Fantastic ServicesSend a private message

A learning experience for the household

Operator arrived in plenty of time and executed his tasks well. He pointed out the procedures he was taking so we could understand them. He also recommended things we could do in the future to avoid a repeat of the problem.

Melbourne customer
Melbourne customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please ask for Shah

Booking process was average at best however if you use fantastic cleaning ask for Shah.
He was polite, on time and took pride in his work. Went the extra mile
Fantastic cleaning average but Shah is great and I would highly recommend him.

Danny M.
Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer operated out of a Clown Car

Mike D.Fantastic ServicesSend a private message

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

Kp6
Kp6

Didn't get what I paid for

I have used them before and they were great but this time they sent out two young guys who didn't look like they knew what they were doing. When I checked the blinds had not been cleaned and the windows hadn't been either, both of these I mentioned at the time needed to be done. When I contacted this service to complain I was told they wouldn't come back unless the real estate said it wasn't done. I paid a lot for this service so I expected the work to be done, I had to go and clean them myself so I could get my bond back. Sorry I won't be using this company again.

Fadh
FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing initially but tried to do the right thing

O star if possible. They just cancel the booking because they cant' find parking while I already found them a spot in 1 min. Then they made me locked out from my own apartment because they put the key in the mailbox while I was saving them a parking space. Before this, antiviral santisation that cost $170 was a joke. 15 mins of wiping and that's all. Unbelievable! Some cleaners need to be told that they they have 30 more mins so to continue cleaning but they thought they have finished despite there so much thing can be done

They contacted me afterwards, very apologetic
Refund given and $50 given for the hassle
Still a bit mad, but may consider in the future

GayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest feedback

Was a bit disappointed that the communication from my phone call to those who delivered the cleaning seemed to miss some details. I had ordered a thorough oven clean and discussed the system that sounded great - industrial cleaning sort of thing-what I got was a hand-cleaned oven, which was well done but not what I was expecting. Similarly, there did not seem to be an understanding that I was expecting a top to bottom clean, including windows inside and out. The result was that the clean was not as thorough as they rushed to get it all done. I would have willingly paid for more time if given the option to have a proper clean.

Gaye

Thanks, the follow up clean was great.

Ahmad
Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

Disappointed in the service due to shower tiles & frame not being cleaned. Bathroom basin had evident toothpaste left on the basin. I had to reclean my shower as this wasn’t done with the appropriate cleaning products & utensils.
Dust was left on window ledges

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a spring clean

Sarah

Shortly after posting this review I received a call from Fantastic Services. The representative I spoke with was professional and courteous, and the issue has now been similarly resolved. For this reason I have adjusted my rating to 3/5.