Danny M.

Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer operated out of a Clown Car

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

Kp6

Kp6

Didn't get what I paid for

I have used them before and they were great but this time they sent out two young guys who didn't look like they knew what they were doing. When I checked the blinds had not been cleaned and the windows hadn't been either, both of these I mentioned at the time needed to be done. When I contacted this service to complain I was told they wouldn't come back unless the real estate said it wasn't done. I paid a lot for this service so I expected the work to be done, I had to go and clean them myself so I could get my bond back. Sorry I won't be using this company again.

Fadh

FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing initially but tried to do the right thing

O star if possible. They just cancel the booking because they cant' find parking while I already found them a spot in 1 min. Then they made me locked out from my own apartment because they put the key in the mailbox while I was saving them a parking space. Before this, antiviral santisation that cost $170 was a joke. 15 mins of wiping and that's all. Unbelievable! Some cleaners need to be told that they they have 30 more mins so to continue cleaning but they thought they have finished despite there so much thing can be done

They contacted me afterwards, very apologetic
Refund given and $50 given for the hassle
Still a bit mad, but may consider in the future

GayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest feedback

Was a bit disappointed that the communication from my phone call to those who delivered the cleaning seemed to miss some details. I had ordered a thorough oven clean and discussed the system that sounded great - industrial cleaning sort of thing-what I got was a hand-cleaned oven, which was well done but not what I was expecting. Similarly, there did not seem to be an understanding that I was expecting a top to bottom clean, including windows inside and out. The result was that the clean was not as thorough as they rushed to get it all done. I would have willingly paid for more time if given the option to have a proper clean.

Gaye

Thanks, the follow up clean was great.

Ahmad

Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

Kym

KymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

Disappointed in the service due to shower tiles & frame not being cleaned. Bathroom basin had evident toothpaste left on the basin. I had to reclean my shower as this wasn’t done with the appropriate cleaning products & utensils.
Dust was left on window ledges

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a spring clean

Sarah

Shortly after posting this review I received a call from Fantastic Services. The representative I spoke with was professional and courteous, and the issue has now been similarly resolved. For this reason I have adjusted my rating to 3/5.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Problems with the cleaning service were handled well by management.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Abrupt $400 price increase on day of clean!

Alexandra Jeffries

Alexandra JeffriesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Second review after a bad first one...

I wrote a bad review about a couch cleaning about a month ago... after I wrote that I was cobtacted by customer service and they did a great job at understanding my issue and organising for another clean to take place.
The guy they sent, John, was incredible. He told us we were right and an absolutely terrible job had been done by the original guy. He also told the people back at the office how unacceptable it was which I really appreciated. The couch is now super clean and John did a great job. Bella at customer service was great as well.
I would give John 5 stars but I still only give Fantastic 3 because of how difficult it was to get the job done properly in the first place.

Cleaning was 5/5 but had booking issues

The cleaning was excellent.

However, despite booking 3 weeks ahead of time, I was told 24 hours before the booking that I needed to reschedule because the cleaners don't work past 2pm. Why did the website let me book it then? By then it was too late for me to rearrange my life and I told them they couldn't come earlier. They said they would call me back but didn't call. I ended up scambling around the morning of the booking trying to find someone on the phone to tell me what time they were coming. Unnecessary stress.

Ok but not great

Last time I hired you the cleaners were outstanding. Really the bathrooms were brilliant. This time the job was good but not great.

Okay

The cleaners arrive on time and will do most things as directed. However if they finish early will go to leave without doing anything extra.

Kikee

KikeeSydney

Average carpet clean

Very prompt worker very pleasant , rugs not vacuumed , saturated with water had to move them outside to dry, very difficult to do this . Rugs not as clean as I expected. Did not get receipt for my payment.

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

A good job, but attitude left a lot to be desired

The husband and wife team did a fair job on cleaning the rooms requested. I was asked if I had used other cleaners, and I said that I had used the 24 hour self cleaning service at Coles. The male asked why I didnt use them again this time, in a condescending tone which I did not appreciate. I found it difficult to communicate with the male. The only positive outcome was that there was no overpowering chemical smell upon completion of the job. I'm not sure I would use them again.

Took 7hours with needed help

Unfortunately, this job was alittle too much for one person to do. It would have been good to know that it would have taken 7hours rather than the 2hours quoted and confirmed by handyman. At the 2hour mark, they asked whether they wanted him to continue.

The handyman worked the entire 7hours but the job was alittle beyond him. My partner had to step in at the 4th hour mark onwards just to speed things up. There should be a cap or a standard pricing.

Ok Service. Not great though

One of the persons who came was really slow. The other one was good. So they ended up doing 1 and half persons job rather than 2.

just ok

The service was just ok. Not what i expected though. The staff was friendly but the service can be improved.

Satisfactory

We previously used Fantastic Cleaners Oven cleaning service, which we were very happy with (punctual, thorough and professional). So we decided to book them again for cleaning services, as we vacated our apartment. We chose the end-of-lease service option. The cleaners were young, pleasant and friendly, albeit inexperienced. The cleaning job was mostly satisfactory, but not particularly thorough (residual soap scum in the shower, kitchen benches a little smeared from cleaning product residue etc). Also be aware that Fantastic cleaners say to allow an hour for arrival of your booked service.