• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

This company should be avoided at all costs.

We have been waiting for over 4 weeks for someone to come and clean the carpets. they eagerly rang when we made the on-line booking. Nothing since. Avoid this mob.

ACE

ACEGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End Of Lease Cleaning Delayed... To After Lease Had Expired

I booked an end of lease cleaning only for it to be delayed until the last day of my lease. And then again with no slots available until well after my lease was over and I would no longer have access to the apartment.

I was not informed of the second delay until past noon, leading to me needing calling and message over a dozen different cleaning services in hopes I could get a same day clean.

Don't bother with Fantastic unless you're fine with major delays.

rjmck7

rjmck7

Worst customer service of my life!

My end of lease clean was canceled the day before via text. They rescheduled 3 days later! And promised the job would be done. They canceled again via text the day before. Then didn't answer the phone for 24 hours. Finally they answered and have rescheduled for two days later. I will be at least 5 days late return I g my keys,which means break of contract and 5 days rent. The company will offer no compensation on this job and let's see if they actually do it this time. Extremely stressful during such an already stressful time.

Roibeard D.

Roibeard D.Sydney, NSW

Watch out

Charged an extra $160 on top of the “guaranteed” end of lease cleaning. Tried for 3 weeks to get an itemised bill of the “extras” still waiting. Avoid them and go with somebody else.

Hebe C.

Hebe C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never use this company

Pravin

PravinPerth, WA

Pathetic service, stay away

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

Damaged my kitchen benchtop

I would give them 0 stars if possible. They came to clean my oven but their incompetent cleaners poured bleach on the kitchen countertop and left white spray marks all over the benchtop. They should have covered the benchtop if they were using bleach but nope they hire people who they pay peanuts to who are incapable of doing it right. Now they are trying to deny they did anything wrong and are trying not to take responsibility for the damage they have done. These people are crooks, if you want them to come to your kitchen and damage it then go ahead and hire them, otherwise say away from these lying crooks!

Oven cleaning.

• +2Thumbnail
Liisa B.
Liisa B.

I'd never use your company again or recommend you.

Do Not Use

I had a terrible experience with this company. The ‘clean’ was not to a good standard and when I contacted the company to discuss the matter they blamed me saying it was a ‘post renovation clean’ and the cleaners weren’t qualified to do that. The only ‘renovation’ that occurred was the carpet had been removed and a new stove top installed. The bathrooms were left with soap scum and mould still in the showers just to name a few issues. Pathetic cleaners and pathetic management. Save your time and just go elsewhere.
EDIT: since posting this Fantastic have been in touch & offered a $60 refund with the request to change my review. I refused to do so as my original service was rubbish and should of never have got to this in the first place.

No show

Most unusual booking with them where they took my debit card details over the phone and deducted my money for services not yet rendered almost immediately. I was booked to have my carpets cleaned at 9am today. This was then rescheduled by them to 11am today and then again rescheduled by them to 12md. Shortly after 12md received another message stating they had a flat tyre! Couldn’t attend asked for me to reschedule for another date!
I have rung them to cancel and have asked for a refund. Now been told it will take three to five business days for money to be returned. It leaves a nasty taste and I wonder if I’ve been scammed

Rosie

RosieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company for cleaning services

Booked oven/BBQ and window cleaning. They did not provide the service as quoted or as stated on their website, and when I complained, the team left without finishing the job!! They did not use drop sheets when cleaning the windows from the inside, did not clean the window frames, screens or remove cobwebs. The windows were left streaked. My b'yard and hose was left with grease everywhere that took 2hrs to clean. They got grease on my kitchen cupboards. They were non-responsive or helpful in addressing the complaint. I provided photos and the team lied about what they did. Worst company ever, unprofessional! I was left disgusted and upset. Still arguing for a refund.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

WORST COMPANY

Booked in for regular cleans and then didn't have anyone show up at the designated time despite confirming. Then tried to call and couldn't get a hold of anyone unless I threatened to cancel the service just to have someone say they couldn't make it but could do another day. Such an annoying experience and was an absolute waste of time. Stay away!

bk

bkMelbourne

Terrible experience. Please never book with them

I booked carpet and first floor window cleaning. A guy came and did the carpet cleaning to reasonable ok standard and window cleaning is still pending and after a number of phone calls, they cancelled the window cleaning stating windows are too high to clean by them. My house is standard double storey house and service was book for first floor window. Terrible experience..

Peter Fink

Peter FinkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic Lies from Fantastic Services!

Some companies just don't know how to be honest. The service quality I have been receiving from Fantastic, has been fantastic. However they sent out a new team who broke my glass tray nd then cleverly put it together so that I did not see it..
Unfortunately for them the tray is used every Friday (they did the cleaning that very morning). So I got to see the damage and the way they hid it.
I emailed [name removed] at Fantastic Services who asked for pictures and assured me he would address the issue immediately. And now he has gone into hiding and can't be reached and hasn't addressed the issue.

Amy M.

Amy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

STAY AWAY

Tried booking these guys for weekly house clean but due to receptionist being rude with us, we end up cancelling this job .

Received no TXT / EMAIL / FACEBOOK / WHATSAPP communication afterwards & on 07th Dec we see UNAUTHORISED transactions from these guys .

KScGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

House needs recleaning

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Completely Unreliable - Cancelled 15 mins before appointment

Very unreliable company and bad customer service. Had oven cleaning booked in advance and company telephoned me 15 minutes before they were due to arrive and cancelled due to staffing problems (late afternoon appointment). I have people viewing this property first thing the next day which I explained to them but they just said they were sorry but offered no solution to the problem. This is regardless of the fact that they have already taken my money as the job needed to be paid for up front. So summary: company take your money and then don't turn up. Apparently the refund is pending ........

Very disappointing

Had an end of lease cleaning booked today.
Had long discussion on the phone with agent a week ago about how it was a really big house but he was insistent that they could do house and windows.
Ali and his crew turned up but as the house was big first of all wanted to add $2,000 to the quote given.
Then refused he to do the clean as I would give him a bad review - they were his exact words.
Keys due back at Real Estate Agent tomorrow but Ali really does not care about Customer Service - just his reviews apparently.
Will be reporting Ali to Fair Trading..

Catherine
Catherine

No I don’t want you at ‘my disposal’ after my last experience and the scam that was tried on!

Rubbish.

namin
namin

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,