Fantastic Services

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

choose wisely

choose wiselyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service was fine, but customer support is atrocious

Poor Customer Service

Sharita D.

Sharita D.Sydney, NSW

I had a terrible experience

• +8Thumbnail
Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Kp6

Kp6

Didn't get what I paid for

I have used them before and they were great but this time they sent out two young guys who didn't look like they knew what they were doing. When I checked the blinds had not been cleaned and the windows hadn't been either, both of these I mentioned at the time needed to be done. When I contacted this service to complain I was told they wouldn't come back unless the real estate said it wasn't done. I paid a lot for this service so I expected the work to be done, I had to go and clean them myself so I could get my bond back. Sorry I won't be using this company again.

Fadh

FadhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointing initially but tried to do the right thing

O star if possible. They just cancel the booking because they cant' find parking while I already found them a spot in 1 min. Then they made me locked out from my own apartment because they put the key in the mailbox while I was saving them a parking space. Before this, antiviral santisation that cost $170 was a joke. 15 mins of wiping and that's all. Unbelievable! Some cleaners need to be told that they they have 30 more mins so to continue cleaning but they thought they have finished despite there so much thing can be done

They contacted me afterwards, very apologetic
Refund given and $50 given for the hassle
Still a bit mad, but may consider in the future

Delayed refund

GayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest feedback

Was a bit disappointed that the communication from my phone call to those who delivered the cleaning seemed to miss some details. I had ordered a thorough oven clean and discussed the system that sounded great - industrial cleaning sort of thing-what I got was a hand-cleaned oven, which was well done but not what I was expecting. Similarly, there did not seem to be an understanding that I was expecting a top to bottom clean, including windows inside and out. The result was that the clean was not as thorough as they rushed to get it all done. I would have willingly paid for more time if given the option to have a proper clean.

Gaye

Thanks, the follow up clean was great.

David S

This company is dishonest and unreliable. Don't use for rental cleans.

Les H

Les HGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing experience and quite stressful.

Ahmad

Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

Kym

KymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

Disappointed in the service due to shower tiles & frame not being cleaned. Bathroom basin had evident toothpaste left on the basin. I had to reclean my shower as this wasn’t done with the appropriate cleaning products & utensils.
Dust was left on window ledges

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a spring clean

Sarah

Shortly after posting this review I received a call from Fantastic Services. The representative I spoke with was professional and courteous, and the issue has now been similarly resolved. For this reason I have adjusted my rating to 3/5.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Problems with the cleaning service were handled well by management.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Abrupt $400 price increase on day of clean!

Alexandra Jeffries

Alexandra JeffriesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Second review after a bad first one...

I wrote a bad review about a couch cleaning about a month ago... after I wrote that I was cobtacted by customer service and they did a great job at understanding my issue and organising for another clean to take place.
The guy they sent, John, was incredible. He told us we were right and an absolutely terrible job had been done by the original guy. He also told the people back at the office how unacceptable it was which I really appreciated. The couch is now super clean and John did a great job. Bella at customer service was great as well.
I would give John 5 stars but I still only give Fantastic 3 because of how difficult it was to get the job done properly in the first place.

Cleaning was 5/5 but had booking issues

The cleaning was excellent.

However, despite booking 3 weeks ahead of time, I was told 24 hours before the booking that I needed to reschedule because the cleaners don't work past 2pm. Why did the website let me book it then? By then it was too late for me to rearrange my life and I told them they couldn't come earlier. They said they would call me back but didn't call. I ended up scambling around the morning of the booking trying to find someone on the phone to tell me what time they were coming. Unnecessary stress.

MarcinAU

Good enough, could be better

The cleaners were on time and very polite however left several obvious spots “wiped over” rather than “cleaned” and a few sports missed. Otherwise, the cleaner had leftsignificant BO - which for the first job of the day was an average experience

thewholetruth

thewholetruthMelbourne

I am an idiot for using them twice - heed this warning

Ok but not great

Last time I hired you the cleaners were outstanding. Really the bathrooms were brilliant. This time the job was good but not great.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,