• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so tidy and neat

This young man attended to lawn, edges, trimmed shrubs protruding onto footpath. He then cleared leaves & debris leaving a very pleasant medium sized garden. Thank you much appreciated. looking forward to the next visit.

Rates and Fees
Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minor Repairs

Repairs were done well & quickly. They came first thing in the morning and took only about an hour to complete the repairs. They provided recommendations and options for our consideration.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Carpet cleaning - spotless and smelled amazing

I booked to get the carpet done before I moved out. They have done such a good job and whatever they used made the apartment smell amazing! I would definitely recommend and next time I will be getting them to do the entire house and not just the carpet. Thank you Sam!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of Lease clean

This is the second time i have used them for an end of lease clean. Once again they have done a fantastic job. On time and finished in a couple of hours. Highly recommend this service.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven Clean

Had my oven cleaned. Can’t believe the difference. Very happy with the service. I will definitely use your service again. Very efficient and arrived on time. Thank you so much

Ray V.

Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

professional domestic cleaners

The cleaners (2 visits) are very thorough. Time efficient. Most important for elderly couple. Mirrors, stove top, microwave, thorough dusting, vacuum. Punctual, client needs noted. Most impressed.May it continue.
Thank you.

Mitch

MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Handyman

I have never been let down by Fantastic Handyman Steve. I had few services with him and all of them delivered with Professionalism and Diligence. He came on time, started work straight away with and completed the whole list with services more earlier than given time. I am absolutely amazed by the level of service, and would definitely keep using Fantastic Services in the future.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

Chrissie

ChrissieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clean - Fantastic Job

Fantastic services steamed deodorised and sanitised and cleaned dust off carpets, cleaned windows and window sills and cleaned attic and freshened the house up, house was unliveable and now it’s like living in a new house. They came equiped and spent the time necessary to clean everything requested. I would highly recommend the crew.

Gotham S.

Gotham S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good stuff!!

All round friendly staff and easy process! Have tried two of their services so far, carpet steam clean and also the tile grout clean - both went pretty well.
No issues at all.

Katia S.

Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Pascale

PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

Lynne

LynneVictoria

Excellent End of Lease clean

Dan Cleaning Services from Fantastic Services did an exceptional job. Will use again when moved to new accommodation. Highly recommend. why do I have to put in 30 words when I can say it in less.

Emily

EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Experience with Fantastic

My overall experience was amazing with Fantastic Services. I booked one-off and a carpet cleaning on their website. I was very impressed when the team arrived on the arranged date and time. They were very friendly and did the Job quick but in perfect way. They asked me to check everything before they leave, everything was spotlessly clean. Thank you for the team.

A Brunt

A BruntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Upholstery and Rug cleaning

The Cleaners came but they needed me to allow more time for each appointment as they were running late. They were fast workers but any less time would not result in such a good job. The greasy marks all gone from Sofa and my Rug much cleaner. It took around 5-6 hour to dry though which is fine coz you don't get a things clean without getting water and detergent on it. All in all good job and good value.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

General Cleaning

Today i had Oven and General House Cleaning.Couple who arrive they were nice and Polite. The House Cleaning was all good, any how some cornor was misses but bo complain as i also wanted Bedsheet and Laundry done which they did and after when i see my oven i was Overwhelmed, my oven completely looks like new, neat and ll those greasiness is gone. They did good job. I make review to appreciate for a good oven Cleaning.

Jonathan

JonathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you for Service!

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this Fantastic Company. Karl arrived early, worked really quickly and gave us some good advice about cleaning and the correct types of products to use. He did Fantastic Job even getting out water stains of our couch which we thought were going to be impossible to remove.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Service

2 Gentlemen from Fantastic cleaned 2 rigs and 1 Sofa. Lets make it short. The job was done great, the wine stain on one Rug is gone. Everything looks clean and fresh. The communication went smoothly and the job was done quick.

Happy to recommend

Happy to recommendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Cleaners

This is the first time I am using Fantastic cleaners and I am really pleased with their service. My carpets were really stained and looking out dated but all the marks are gone and the carpets have been revived. I would highly recommend this service. The gentleman that cleaned carpet was polite and professional.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,