• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Very good standard of work.

Your rep was punctual and courteous and did a good job of cleaning our carpet. He commented on the very good way we have kept the carpet which is now 19 years old.

Susieb

SusiebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love someone else doing the jobs I hate

Cleaners were polite and oven is looking great. They communicated well when running late. I had 2 hours of kitchen cleaning booked as well and they managed to get quite a bit done.

Good cleaning company

Good cleaning company, however could do better. They missed cleaning some of the drawers and the walls. Lacks attention to detail but overall good service provided and came on time.

Clinton Young

Clinton YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great followup and communication

Service supplied and follow up to our initial concerns (minor) has been great. We are happy to recommend this cleaning service to others. Communication by management has helped us receive the service we are seeking.

JHC

JHCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First clean of a regular weekly clean.

As this was the first clean of a regular booking we have not yet had the opportunity to provide feedback. However, the clean was very good and we are hopeful that with a couple of minor adjustments it will be perfect.

Carmel

Carmel

Oven cleaning

We had Shay clean our oven and stove top. He did a wonderful job on the day and was in and out quickly with the least of fuss. He came to us last year as well

Moir

MoirSydney, NSW

Good but good be better

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Tania F.

Tania F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good clean and pleasant staff

The team did a good job of the end of lease cleaning. The cleaners were mostly thorough with just a couple of things missed (one which I didn't pick up on until after they'd left which was a store room that hadn't been touched despite being pointed out). All and all a good job, just make sure you inspect properly.

Thorough Job!!

The Oven Cleaning was fantastic bu there were marks left on the woodwork around the oven which are difficult to get rid of. This was our only complaint but this was not really the tradesperson's fault; it has more to do with the design of the cabinet which houses the oven.

Professional!

Cleaners arrived within time frame. Friendly with a can do attitude. Worked performed within my expectation. Happy with service and would use them again and recommend to friends. Thank you Fantastic Service.

LynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful job!

Very happy with my oven/stovetop clean today, oven is shining away in my kitchen. Also my two showers and bathrooms are squeaky clean. Thanks so much fantastic services for your wonderful work!

DeeZee

DeeZeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and Professional

We had a problem with ants that got out of hand, and was driving me insane. It took a bit of time but the problem seems resolved. I really felt that I was being looked after and was reassured things would not go unaddressed. I was able to call at any time through the process. Thanks for the great, professional service.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

The cleaner is nice and efficient, but Customer Service is not very helpful

I tried to ask for an invoice print-out, the customer service didn't try to help me to get one or understand why I need that. I request early send through, but it was denied as well. They should give a reason instead of stating additional requests will not be catered. I would say when there are non-routine requests, they can be more patient and understanding in addressing them, or more willingly exploring options with customers.

Mongoose

MongooseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good job done

Abhinav

AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's pretty good.

Cleaning was up to mark and job was perfect. I didn't get complain from my Inspector. I am pretty happy with the services and my overall experience with the fantastic services was awesome

AKD

AKDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven and Bar B Q clean

Good outcome. Service was a bit disruptive as it took 3 hours and took over the kitchen. Cheaper than other service providers I have used so overall good value for money

Good Job

Did a great job with the cleaning of my couch and chairs which were quite dirty. Polite and friendly service. I have no hesitation in procuring this company for future cleaning requirements.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Friendly and rectified problems in the end

Boys appeared to do a good job, as the floors were steam cleaned we could not look properly. But when I booked they said if it did not pass inspection they would be back immediately to rectify. Since then they inspected the property and gave me a list of things that were not completed. After a number of attempts they finally got back to me and was quick to come back and rectify any issues that were communicated. 2nd time I got the thumbs up which was really great. I went from being really happy, to frustrated and angry to happy again. We got there in the end so thank you.

End of lease cleaning

The team of two from Fantastic were very thorough in their work. They took care with the special tasks I gave them and the end result was all I could ask for. The outcome was that I had no trouble getting my bond back.

Fair clean

Fair clean, however forgot a window, and didn't get a bird poop off of another. I also asked for external clean only and found halfway through they were doing inside and outside. Other Windows were clean.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,