Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Timeliness

Melbourne customer
Melbourne customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please ask for Shah

Booking process was average at best however if you use fantastic cleaning ask for Shah.
He was polite, on time and took pride in his work. Went the extra mile
Fantastic cleaning average but Shah is great and I would highly recommend him.

Poor work

Cleaning to stovetop poor marks around burners and knobs not removed at all.
My stainless sink has been damaged and will require replacement.
Do not use this service. Contacted directly by the person who performed the work in a threatening mannner

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

No good for Airbnb cleans

First clean they did was almost acceptable
The second the bed was not made and dirty towels and pillow case were just left for the new guest to discover, who promptly wanted to leave
They now ignore my request to talk to them or reply to my complaint
Not a good company to deal with for me.
Everything has to be on line no one to talk to unless they want your money.

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

Worst cleaning Services ever.

We got fantastic cleaning services in to clean our apartment at the end of the lease. Honestly, we would have been better off not even bothering and just leaving it how it was. Scuff marks on walls, dust everywhere, marks on doors, started to give out to us because it was a furnished house even though we clearly stated that it was a furnished house from the start.
Even when they said they would go back if
Also the 72 hour guarantee is a bunch of crap. We sent pictures of everything they missed and they said they would go back to clean and even though they took the keys they did nothing? Honestly such a let down.

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISGUSTING COMPANY

Job Satisfaction

FALSE CLEANING NOT FANTASTIC.

I asked for weekly, booked for fortnightly, on the phone, I informed them that I had a dog, I was asked about the size of the house what was expected etc, First-time cleaners turned up 45 minutes late, apparently, the cleaner had a dr appt. One of the cleaners was petrified of dogs and ran into the street in fear. The cleaners were in the house for about 15 min and stated that they were unable to do the job as the job was too big to be done in 4 hours. I have had cleaners for years, and not one of them needed more than 4 hours. Just lazy and could not be bothered working hard. They stated that the company did not inform them of the dog or the requirements of the job.

Kav
KavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

poor customer service, very dysfunctional App

frequent changes to appointment dates timing.
holding on to over AUD 300 of my money in a "credit" basis and not allocating it to current services.

there is no way of directly calling this service for current jobs, as a bot answers and hangs up. only way is to call as a new booking.
beware, the App is useless.

I also think there is a huge cut received by this agency and barely any pay to them.

Dishonest service!!

We had a Carpet cleaning service today at 7 am In St Leonards, the person arrived 45 minutes late, his attitude was very negative regarding the cleaning of the marks on the carpet, He took around 30 minutes for a one hour service. I arrived late to my job because of his delay and I had to rush, however once I was at home I realised that my room carpet was completely dry, we started to check with my husband and then we realised the cleaner just did some parts not at all. We feel so frustrated about, that is no a honest service. We had cleaned service before and we know how the carpet looks after that, today’s service was a result of a lazy job!

TJ G.
TJ G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst handyman service/ experience. Unreliable, unresponsive and unprofessional

Unreliable and unprofessional service.
Appointment was cancelled twice after spending long hours waiting for the technician to come. The second appointment was worse by the technician calling personally to reschedule an hour and a half early, ending up with me rushing home just to wait for nothing for couple of hours. No message or information of his whereabout in between. Called the centre only to be told to cancel the appointment as he couldn't make it on day of appointment, for the second time.
Company has to understand the purpose of making an appointment as people has things to do, you don't expect people to just wait around and cancel on them last minute.

Pauline Scala
Pauline ScalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t use and don’t sign membership

I had booked a weekly clean a month ago - to commence tomorrow to coincide with first open house inspection Saturday. Booking was confirmed with funds held from my bank account. I received a call last night advising the booking was no longer available and they could do next Tuesday- and then again on Thursday. Of absolutely no use to me at all. !

Edit update: fantastic services contacted me and offered me a free carpet clean for my five bedroom home. I took them up on this offer and this was done this week. I was very happy with the quality and the time it took to do the five bedrooms and the outcome. Their follow up customer service in response to my complaint has been fantastic.

Leon B.
Leon B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carpet cleaned well, but scuff marks left on walls

Did a good job of cleaning the carpet, but left a lot of scuff marks and scratches around the base board due to the heavy metal hose that was slammed into the wall as he was cleaning.

Elaine B.Perth, WA

Worst company I have ever dealt with

• +4Thumbnail

Disaster

They have cancel booking, after confirming they are coming. Even they ask for parking to be organized, when I confirm they just cancel the booking with no explanation. Big trouble

Veronica
Veronica Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Left dead flies in window seal and dirty floor

Absolutely terribly disappointed would never hire them again we now have to clean up after the cleaners. Nearly $500 for absolutely not doing anything I will this further and expect a refund.

Christie
Christie Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer Service

The cleaning itself was done well but the Customer Service team were terrible quoted incorrectly so the price changed when it was too late and the service had started . The website is difficult to navigate and when I tried to get my receipt from website after being advised it was there I had to contact call centre to email directly as the receipt was not online as advised. I advised when I first called that I was moving from property and I was not offered any additional services such as pest control and cleaning so having to find separate providers added to the stress of moving already. All in all a very poor experience

Company has since contacted me to apologise and offer compensation

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,