Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Timeliness

Melbourne customer
Melbourne customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please ask for Shah

Booking process was average at best however if you use fantastic cleaning ask for Shah.
He was polite, on time and took pride in his work. Went the extra mile
Fantastic cleaning average but Shah is great and I would highly recommend him.

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Leon B.
Leon B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Carpet cleaned well, but scuff marks left on walls

Did a good job of cleaning the carpet, but left a lot of scuff marks and scratches around the base board due to the heavy metal hose that was slammed into the wall as he was cleaning.

Kai Z.
Kai Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic??? Not even mediocre

UPDATE: the company did get in touch with me and refunded me one hour but this should not have happened in the first place.

Had two cleaners for 1.5 hours, did bare minimum, did not clean bathtub, worked so slowly it was ridiculous, seriously 30 minutes to lazily/disinterestedly wipe a bench top and some taps (which had been cleaned by us the day before). Paid for spring clean got clean as little as possible. Wanted to ask them to leave after 30 minutes but still would have paid for it anyway so let them finish. Also they charged my card 5 days BEFORE the service. Paid extra for wall spot cleaning, not done. Did it myself this morning

Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

Very good standard of work.

Your rep was punctual and courteous and did a good job of cleaning our carpet. He commented on the very good way we have kept the carpet which is now 19 years old.

Susieb
SusiebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love someone else doing the jobs I hate

Cleaners were polite and oven is looking great. They communicated well when running late. I had 2 hours of kitchen cleaning booked as well and they managed to get quite a bit done.

Danny M.
Danny M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No longer operated out of a Clown Car

Good cleaning company

Good cleaning company, however could do better. They missed cleaning some of the drawers and the walls. Lacks attention to detail but overall good service provided and came on time.

Clinton Young
Clinton YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great followup and communication

Service supplied and follow up to our initial concerns (minor) has been great. We are happy to recommend this cleaning service to others. Communication by management has helped us receive the service we are seeking.

JHC
JHCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First clean of a regular weekly clean.

As this was the first clean of a regular booking we have not yet had the opportunity to provide feedback. However, the clean was very good and we are hopeful that with a couple of minor adjustments it will be perfect.

Carmel
Carmel

Oven cleaning

We had Shay clean our oven and stove top. He did a wonderful job on the day and was in and out quickly with the least of fuss. He came to us last year as well

Moir
MoirSydney, NSW

Good but good be better

Tania F.
Tania F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good clean and pleasant staff

The team did a good job of the end of lease cleaning. The cleaners were mostly thorough with just a couple of things missed (one which I didn't pick up on until after they'd left which was a store room that hadn't been touched despite being pointed out). All and all a good job, just make sure you inspect properly.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Customer service better than their software service

Update: after one week, one guy from the service team started to follow up the complaint until my bond has been fully returned.

I booked end of lease cleaning on 9am while it was not started until 4pm, and I couldn't contact anyone during this time. They didn't clean mould on the wall and didn't tell me until the next day, which is my final inspection. I complained to Customer service, but they didn't try to resolve my problem, instead, they just keep giving me excuses.
Although it took me one month to get the bond back, I appreciate their patient to resolve the issue.
However, I don't think their software service could be improved to the quality of their customer service.

choose wisely
choose wiselyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service was fine, but customer support is atrocious

Thorough Job!!

The Oven Cleaning was fantastic bu there were marks left on the woodwork around the oven which are difficult to get rid of. This was our only complaint but this was not really the tradesperson's fault; it has more to do with the design of the cabinet which houses the oven.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,