Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Bad, unfinished service.

Totally Unreliable

We booked this "fantastic" company months out for an end of lease clean. They cancelled a week out due to "annual leave request from our team". Very frustrating to find a new cleaner so close to our move out date.

Rye
RyeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No regard to customer’s time

Cleaners did not arrive. I had to call to find out that they will not be able to do the service. Wasted the day and had to pay extra to my rent cause I had to extend my stay so I can accomodate their next available schedule.

The cleaners are ok but one of them was on the phone for almost the entire time they are cleaning.

Job Satisfaction

A learning experience for the household

Operator arrived in plenty of time and executed his tasks well. He pointed out the procedures he was taking so we could understand them. He also recommended things we could do in the future to avoid a repeat of the problem.

Suze W.
Suze W.Perth, WA

Terrible Cleaners - Avoid!!!

Tried to change the time three times.
Told me I had my booking wrong
Was there cleaning for a total of 23 minutes and 15 hours later my carpets are still sopping wet.
Atrocious. Do not use.

AVOID!! Cost me bond! Place was filthy! And they refused to fix it.

The worst clean I have ever seen and their customer service is appalling. Staff lied and went back ok their offer of fixing it.

Floor, shower, cupboards, walls all filthy!

MICHAEL KAISSIS
MICHAEL KAISSISSydney, NSW

Worst Ever! Totally Unreliable

First they moved my appointment which meant I had to change my work schedule, then they cancelled an hour before the rescheduled appointment. It was an end of lease clean. This company cannot be trusted. They are unreliable.

Absolutely horrendous service

MandyPerth, WA

Not even a first Clean!

I booked for a number of Spring Cleaning Services. Could only get a booking after 3 weeks (which I did book), I also joined the membership club. I had to reschedule my clean and could only get it scheduled for another 3 weeks! Two days before my appointment, Fantastic have told me that I will need to wait another 5 weeks to get my place cleaned!!!! Outrageous! I have obviously cancelled and requested my membership payment to be refunded. Very disappointed as I have now waited 5 weeks for my spring clean and now have to find another provider.

Mandy

Following this review, Fantastic Services was very apologetic and have offered me a cancellation fee rebate. I appreciate their gesture and hope that this does not happen to other clients. Thank you Fantastic Services

JamesVictoria

Poor communication

I'm not able get through to them on the phone. The message says to use the app and then hangs up on me. Booking system is not great either. Changes don't get processed quickly and they often cancel on you at short notice.

James

Hey Mike. It’s just a generic question. When you call the main number, I find it impossible to get through to a human. Can you provide some instructions here on how to do so for the benefit of anyone who is having the same issue?

Renato
RenatoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They have damaged our oven

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible experience, disappointment and no bond refund guarantee

• +4Thumbnail

Kiannie B
Kiannie B Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dishonest company, difficult to trust them when they work within your home - new management recently?

Great job!

The guys did a great job and worked with me on key areas. Did unfortunately leave a couple of marks on walls bit they were easy to get out myself.

Melbourne customer
Melbourne customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please ask for Shah

Booking process was average at best however if you use fantastic cleaning ask for Shah.
He was polite, on time and took pride in his work. Went the extra mile
Fantastic cleaning average but Shah is great and I would highly recommend him.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,