Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 4 of 8)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Danie
DanieGreensborough Melbourne

Professional Customer service

Very good customer service. Easy process. I just didn't like the fact that I wasn't inform the cleaner was late by more than 15 minutes on the day.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

On time, did what they said they would do, did a good job

Turned up on time, professionally dressed carried out the work to my satisffaction with good attention to detail. impressed with the customer service team

Clean carpets, Happy camper

Service was prompt. Could not smell deodorizer at all.Thought it may have been forgotten. Good communication. Cleaned well. Pleasant workers.

Vi Y
Vi YSydney

End of lease cleaning - terrible! Will not use again!

Kari
KariSydney, NSW

Really not very good

Jas
JasMelbourne

Late but did good work

Team arrived 1 hour late with no notice but did a good job. Their weekend morning helpdesk was very unhelpful but can’t fault the work of the cleaning crew.

Update - Management contacted us within 2 business days to apologise.

Chairs and carpet cleaned

We needed an urgent clean... the same day that we rang one of the team turned up and did the job. One call back for a stubborn stain, again Fantastic Cleaners were quick to respond. The second time a Quality Technician came out to oversee the job... and assist the cleaner.
Professional, courteous, quick to respond and customer-centric

Andy
AndySydney, NSW

Disappointing

A.C
A.CMelbourne

Good customer service

UPDATED 22/4/18
I booked a professional oven clean. Unfortunately my oven was damaged during the clean which resulted in $500 worth of repair bills plus the original cost of cleaning which was $153. I have used their services previously for for other cleaning jobs and had been satisfied. I had multiple emails and phone calls with the office at Fantastic Services regarding my oven damage. It took multiple emails and phone calls and initially I felt they they showed poor customer service and were not accepting responsibility for damage. Since then on 20/4/18
Fantastic Services Customer Services have taken my concerns seriously and kindly offered to compensation for oven damages. I very much appreciate this

Nick
NickMelbourne

End of lease clean - had to re-vacuum house

F.Z
F.Zmelbourne

BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD WAS VERY PATIENT!

I was not satisfied with first carpet clean and called BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD back. He returned and patiently re-did the entire job again until I was satisfied. He remained polite and calm throughout the whole incident. Thanks

Fantastic Cleaners

I have a regular weekly clean which is great and they are punctual and go about cleaning without disturbing us if we are home great help

Okay

The cleaners arrive on time and will do most things as directed. However if they finish early will go to leave without doing anything extra.

Ceils
CeilsMelbourne

Easy, convenient, good value.

I have a very continent service. My cleaning team have a key. They come by and clean when I am at work. I get text message confirmation the day before and come home to a clean house!

Good Consistent Team

The team is good and focus on bathroom and kitchen.

Hallway sometimes needs closer attention. Great price. Would like an option for eco friendly products.

End of lease cleaning

Not up to the expectation, unprofessional team, wanted to sell extra from the beginning, it costed 1000$ to clean a 4 BHK house, was in a good condition, we only 3 people (2 adults and 1 child) lived there for 18 months. Won't recommend

Communication good

They answered all my questions promptly and were easy to deal with. They were very happy to work with me.

Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couch clean.

Fantastic cleaners came to my apartment to clean a white couch which had some fairly Aggressive stains on it. Dan from fantastic called in advance to let me know that he was stuck in traffic which was fine however it was disappointing to learn that the information about our apartment being on the top floors with no lifts (which I provided both via online form and over the phone) was not communicated to Dan as it meant he had to carry it up the stairs. Despite this miscommunication, Dan was professional ad friendly and the couch has come up very well. Thanks.

SFH
SFHMelbourne

Good job!

The two cleaners I had were great. They arrived on time and worked non stop- leaving my home so clean! I’d definitely ask for them again!

Sam was very attentive and professional.

We were overall impressed by Sam's professionalism and seriousness over how he approached his work.
Overall we were satisfied and would recommend Sam anytime. Unfortunately some stains just couldn't be removed but that's life.

8 wery good

The BBQ and the other side cleaning that had to be cleaned and polished, to get the BBQ are spotless, was sadesfactury achieved.

Reliable service.

Most stains cleaned from couch, though not all. Friendly and timely service. Good communication and notification at reservation stage .

Quick and easy

We have our mattress cleaned and sanitized, the cleaner arrived in advance and everything was done very quickly with no disruption.

Kikee
KikeeSydney

Average carpet clean

Very prompt worker very pleasant , rugs not vacuumed , saturated with water had to move them outside to dry, very difficult to do this . Rugs not as clean as I expected. Did not get receipt for my payment.

Carpet clean

On time, fast, fair price, though floors remained damp for a long period of time post-clean. This survey is extremely annoying