Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Timeliness

Mal
MalGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease cleaning

The team promised what they do, the team that I had I would highly recommend them.I am now considering using them on a frequent basis. Thank you Fantastic Cleaners will recommend to my friends

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Steam cleaning service

Recently had our carpets steam cleaned before moving out. We were very happy with the cleaning service, they also have friendly and informative staff who did a quick and efficient job. Thankyou.

Great job!

The guys did a great job and worked with me on key areas. Did unfortunately leave a couple of marks on walls bit they were easy to get out myself.

Great Work

Great service very prompt, happy with the outcome. BBQ cleaned up as we had hoped!

zombieQueen
zombieQueenmelbourne

Very satisfied with the service

We engaged Fantastic Services for an end of lease cleaning last week. Gourav Dudeja from Fantastic Cleaners was professional, punctual and did a fantastic job of comprehensively cleaning the property to an optimum level. The fee was reasonable and the booking process was smooth.

Lived up to the name

Mehrdad and his team did a brilliant job. They were punctual and friendly, they worked hard to get the job done when they said it would be done, and they communicated exactly what they were doing, and why.

Cally
CallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clearning - a brilliant job by Fantastic Cleaners re end-of-lease clean of unit

Melbourne customer
Melbourne customer Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Please ask for Shah

Booking process was average at best however if you use fantastic cleaning ask for Shah.
He was polite, on time and took pride in his work. Went the extra mile
Fantastic cleaning average but Shah is great and I would highly recommend him.

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Job

Excellent job, carpet looked amazing stains removed highly recommend. Very happy with the price, carpet cleaner arrived right on time. Excellent service from the time of booking till the job was completed.

Veronica
VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service!!

Excellent customer service from answering an urgent request for an End of Lease clean to the team that arrived early and worked diligently providing an excellent service. Would recommend cleaning.

Barbara C
Barbara C

Brilliant on the dirtiest oven!

Hadn't cleaned my oven properly for a very long time, so booked a professional clean and was amazed at how clean Aranda got the oven. Took a couple of hours and a lot of elbow grease but result was really excellent and well worth the money.

Bathroom looking FANTASTIC

Dilina turned up in time got straight to work with his machine and materials and after an hour the mosaic tiles in our bathroom were looking great. Friendly, conscientious and meticulous, I’d highly recommend and we will be using again for sure

Quick & Efficient

I was very impressed with the prompt response to my online quote request and the rubbish removal was conducted on-time and promptly. I am happy with this service from initial engagement to execution.

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Great customer service

Good phone service for booking. Operator was very nice to deal with. The carpet cleaning was very thorough and the cleaner gave excellent customer service and was very polite and helpful.

Tama
TamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Our carpets were in a really bad way, lots of spotting.
The technician assessed the carpet and liaised with me honestly, advising that it would be unlikely that they’ll be able to remove all the spots but would there best.
At the end he showed me what they couldn’t get out.
To be honest, I was impressed by what they had accomplished.
100% great service - arrived between the expected times, great communication, thorough work.
Definitely recommending to friends.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,