Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 2 of 7)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

End of lease cleaning

The team of two from Fantastic were very thorough in their work. They took care with the special tasks I gave them and the end result was all I could ask for. The outcome was that I had no trouble getting my bond back.

Fair clean

Fair clean, however forgot a window, and didn't get a bird poop off of another. I also asked for external clean only and found halfway through they were doing inside and outside. Other Windows were clean.

RobertPerth, WA

Had my issue resolved

I was initially unhappy with the cleaning done by this company but management were good and responsive and gave me a partial refund. I was impressed by this. So I am giving 4 stars.

Robert

Yes I will give Fantastic another go when I next need a cleaner.

Dear Rob,

That would be great! Thank you so much.

Quick and professional.

Arrived on time, did a good job in a reasonable time and hopefully the birds problem is resolved now. I thought it would be cheaper, but that's not a big deal.

Job Satisfaction
GayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest feedback

Was a bit disappointed that the communication from my phone call to those who delivered the cleaning seemed to miss some details. I had ordered a thorough oven clean and discussed the system that sounded great - industrial cleaning sort of thing-what I got was a hand-cleaned oven, which was well done but not what I was expecting. Similarly, there did not seem to be an understanding that I was expecting a top to bottom clean, including windows inside and out. The result was that the clean was not as thorough as they rushed to get it all done. I would have willingly paid for more time if given the option to have a proper clean.

Gaye

Thanks, the follow up clean was great.

Great Customer Service

Although we didnt have a smooth start to my experience with Fantastic Services, they went above and beyond with rectifying my complaint and I am very satisfied with the service I received.

rowena.robinson26
rowena.robinson26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great carpet cleaning job!

Quick and easy carpet cleaning job. I liked how you can book online, got the carpet looking like new. I would definitely book with them again next time we move.

Thomas Vollmer
Thomas VollmerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good overall

The operator did a good job on the carpet. Some minor points and misunderstandings were clarified in subsequent correspondence. I was initially annoyed at being asked to create an account in order to receive my invoice, however it turns out that clients have the option of receiving the invoice without creating an account, an account being useful for people who have an ongoing relationship with this company.

faymega
faymegaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HAPPY - BUT !!!

Would have given 5 stars, cleaning all good, but have to tell cleaners what to do and where to clean.
Otherwise fairly happy with service this week! Was told by the cleaner to give 5 stars, as they said they did a good job, told I would go inside and check first before rating.

Very good clean throughout

Cleaners arrived on time and were very conscious with attention to detail. House was left extremely clean and smelled beautiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone else. Fantastic cleaners were fantastic.

Ahmad
Ahmad

Over priced.

This was the first time I used Fantastic services. I wanted to have my leather lounge (2 three seaters and 1 chair) cleaned. They wanted $424 at first, but agreed to charge $350 if I become a member. They subcontracted the job to another cleaning service who had subcontracted again to another person. The cleaner who turned up spent one hour to wash the lounge and then used a shampoo. The lounge is cleaner than before but only marginally. I think $350 cash for a one hour job, something that I could easily do myself is not worth it.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Great service recovery by the management.

A follow up from my initial review. Previously, I had engaged steaming of carpet service with Fantastic Service. However, the cleaner did not turned up as arranged. Afterwards, I wrote in to the management and they were swift in responding to the situation. Customer recovery service was great. Keep it up.

good service

The contact person was helpful and informative. The technician was punctual and advisable. As a result, I would recommend it to other people. Its prices, however, are relatively high. It would be great if it could discount or make it comparable to its competitors.

Kym
KymGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unimpressed

Disappointed in the service due to shower tiles & frame not being cleaned. Bathroom basin had evident toothpaste left on the basin. I had to reclean my shower as this wasn’t done with the appropriate cleaning products & utensils.
Dust was left on window ledges

Richard
RichardMelbourne

Extremely Good, very happy and friendly service.

Very pleased to recommend my cleaning service. Amazed to see the house can be made so clean in just an hour! Thank you for your assistance with the cleaning up.

SarahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not a spring clean

Sarah

Shortly after posting this review I received a call from Fantastic Services. The representative I spoke with was professional and courteous, and the issue has now been similarly resolved. For this reason I have adjusted my rating to 3/5.

Trish
TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a positive experience

I had an external door which would not lock, so I needed to have it fixed urgently. To my delight they arrived at my door within about two hours of booking the job. Medad and his assistant were polite and very easy to work with, efficient and did a really good job of fixing the door and kept me informed of their progress, nothing was too much trouble. I'll definitely be using this company again and based on my experience would highly recommend them.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Problems with the cleaning service were handled well by management.

Sam
SamSydney, NSW

Abrupt $400 price increase on day of clean!

Naresh
Naresh

Very professional and reasonable

Can't expect more from a Handyman and for the price being paid. I would suggest the client to send them the pictures and clearly describe upfront on what is being expected.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Mainly good, some things were done exceptionally well, others left things to be desired

Overall: Good for the most part, no major dramas or anything left completely unattended to

Good: Showers and sink were done incredibly well

Bad: Lots of streaks everywhere..most mirror surfaces and back splashes, see photo for example

KJW
KJWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for last minute assistance

This service is fantastic for last minute help if you just cant get on top of things.
I can see the value in regular cleans as the cleaners would get used to your property and they way you like things.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Was really efficient, clean results

Had steam cleaning and oven cleaning. Cleaners were slightly late, but they were very efficient and professional, outstanding results. Managed to remove a stain on our carpet. Thanks! Would recommend.

Alexandra Jeffries
Alexandra JeffriesGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Second review after a bad first one...

I wrote a bad review about a couch cleaning about a month ago... after I wrote that I was cobtacted by customer service and they did a great job at understanding my issue and organising for another clean to take place.
The guy they sent, John, was incredible. He told us we were right and an absolutely terrible job had been done by the original guy. He also told the people back at the office how unacceptable it was which I really appreciated. The couch is now super clean and John did a great job. Bella at customer service was great as well.
I would give John 5 stars but I still only give Fantastic 3 because of how difficult it was to get the job done properly in the first place.

Cleaning was 5/5 but had booking issues

The cleaning was excellent.

However, despite booking 3 weeks ahead of time, I was told 24 hours before the booking that I needed to reschedule because the cleaners don't work past 2pm. Why did the website let me book it then? By then it was too late for me to rearrange my life and I told them they couldn't come earlier. They said they would call me back but didn't call. I ended up scambling around the morning of the booking trying to find someone on the phone to tell me what time they were coming. Unnecessary stress.