Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 3 of 7)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Paul Stiffle
Paul StiffleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with result.

The team were on time and did a very good job! A few small areas missed but overall very happy.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

True to the name. Good customer care

Competitive, Good customer care, support and service. Kept me informed with progress. Will recommend and use again.
Would benefit more if they had more staff to support Point Cook area.

J.D.
J.D.Perth

Feel sure will be better next time

Did not have a positive experience or good outcome with oven cleaners for a number of reasons however there was immediate and good follow up by Fantastic Cleaners. They completely understood my issues and agreed that the cleaners in question needed to be more competent and professionally prepared. I understood that they outsourced some formation of their cleaners and so were sometimes not fully in control of the level of service and consistency they would like to be able to offer. They showed seriousness and consideration in offering me a refund which I accepted. In my experience they are a company that will listen on a one to one basis and have no problem engaging them again when I next have a need, perhaps not for ovens.

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

More than impressed with the service

Can’t thank the guys as they listened and took directions as directed. Will use this company in the future. Thank you once again.

Ok but not great

Last time I hired you the cleaners were outstanding. Really the bathrooms were brilliant. This time the job was good but not great.

Anne W
Anne W

Fabulous spring clean!

Very respectful and efficient duo arrived on time and got straight into the work at hand! Obliging when asked to do something and left with a smile!

Great job

High pressure cleaning brought out brick paved patio back to what it was.. great job. Thanks to the worker who arrived on time and was professional in his approach.

Good clean overall

The cleaners arrived on time and with their equipment. The unit looked clean overall but on closer inspection there were little details missed eg. The shower and bath have never looked whiter but the dust along the top of the tiles above the shower and on one of the skirting boards was missed. The floor was mopped but there were still small dirty spots left (which just needed a little extra pressure rather than just a brush over. In some instances they cleaned around things rather than lifting and cleaning the surface underneath). A little more attention to detail would have made it an excellent experience and worth the money that I paid.

Adele McBride
Adele McBrideRESERVOIR

Terrific cleaners!

Jin and Chen did an excellent job and are delightful to boot! Very happy with the service. Stress free at last!

Isabelle W
Isabelle W

Always reliable

I have used Fantastic Cleaners several times, including their End-of-Lease and Hourly-based cleaning services.

Most recently my provider was Pradip. He and his partner were thorough, efficient, and paid good attention to detail.

The only downside to my experience was that they arrived half an hour prior to the booking start time, so I panicked and had to rush back from work to meet them. The confirmation email said that they would arrive between 1100-1200h, but they called me and told me they were outside at 1030h. Nonetheless, I was only charged for the time that they were actually cleaning.

Overall, I'm a pleased repeat customer.

Good job

Nice employee, clean and a good job well done.
I'm a happy customer. Be in contact again soon thanks .

Danie
DanieGreensborough Melbourne

Professional Customer service

Very good customer service. Easy process. I just didn't like the fact that I wasn't inform the cleaner was late by more than 15 minutes on the day.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

On time, did what they said they would do, did a good job

Turned up on time, professionally dressed carried out the work to my satisffaction with good attention to detail. impressed with the customer service team

Clean carpets, Happy camper

Service was prompt. Could not smell deodorizer at all.Thought it may have been forgotten. Good communication. Cleaned well. Pleasant workers.

Jas
JasMelbourne

Late but did good work

Team arrived 1 hour late with no notice but did a good job. Their weekend morning helpdesk was very unhelpful but can’t fault the work of the cleaning crew.

Update - Management contacted us within 2 business days to apologise.

Chairs and carpet cleaned

We needed an urgent clean... the same day that we rang one of the team turned up and did the job. One call back for a stubborn stain, again Fantastic Cleaners were quick to respond. The second time a Quality Technician came out to oversee the job... and assist the cleaner.
Professional, courteous, quick to respond and customer-centric

A.C
A.CMelbourne

Good customer service

UPDATED 22/4/18
I booked a professional oven clean. Unfortunately my oven was damaged during the clean which resulted in $500 worth of repair bills plus the original cost of cleaning which was $153. I have used their services previously for for other cleaning jobs and had been satisfied. I had multiple emails and phone calls with the office at Fantastic Services regarding my oven damage. It took multiple emails and phone calls and initially I felt they they showed poor customer service and were not accepting responsibility for damage. Since then on 20/4/18
Fantastic Services Customer Services have taken my concerns seriously and kindly offered to compensation for oven damages. I very much appreciate this

F.Z
F.Zmelbourne

BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD WAS VERY PATIENT!

I was not satisfied with first carpet clean and called BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD back. He returned and patiently re-did the entire job again until I was satisfied. He remained polite and calm throughout the whole incident. Thanks

Fantastic Cleaners

I have a regular weekly clean which is great and they are punctual and go about cleaning without disturbing us if we are home great help

Okay

The cleaners arrive on time and will do most things as directed. However if they finish early will go to leave without doing anything extra.

Ceils
CeilsMelbourne

Easy, convenient, good value.

I have a very continent service. My cleaning team have a key. They come by and clean when I am at work. I get text message confirmation the day before and come home to a clean house!

Good Consistent Team

The team is good and focus on bathroom and kitchen.

Hallway sometimes needs closer attention. Great price. Would like an option for eco friendly products.

Communication good

They answered all my questions promptly and were easy to deal with. They were very happy to work with me.

Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couch clean.

Fantastic cleaners came to my apartment to clean a white couch which had some fairly Aggressive stains on it. Dan from fantastic called in advance to let me know that he was stuck in traffic which was fine however it was disappointing to learn that the information about our apartment being on the top floors with no lifts (which I provided both via online form and over the phone) was not communicated to Dan as it meant he had to carry it up the stairs. Despite this miscommunication, Dan was professional ad friendly and the couch has come up very well. Thanks.

SFH
SFHMelbourne

Good job!

The two cleaners I had were great. They arrived on time and worked non stop- leaving my home so clean! I’d definitely ask for them again!

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,