Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 4 of 7)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

SFH
SFHMelbourne

Good job!

The two cleaners I had were great. They arrived on time and worked non stop- leaving my home so clean! I’d definitely ask for them again!

Sam was very attentive and professional.

We were overall impressed by Sam's professionalism and seriousness over how he approached his work.
Overall we were satisfied and would recommend Sam anytime. Unfortunately some stains just couldn't be removed but that's life.

8 wery good

The BBQ and the other side cleaning that had to be cleaned and polished, to get the BBQ are spotless, was sadesfactury achieved.

Reliable service.

Most stains cleaned from couch, though not all. Friendly and timely service. Good communication and notification at reservation stage .

Quick and easy

We have our mattress cleaned and sanitized, the cleaner arrived in advance and everything was done very quickly with no disruption.

Kikee
KikeeSydney

Average carpet clean

Very prompt worker very pleasant , rugs not vacuumed , saturated with water had to move them outside to dry, very difficult to do this . Rugs not as clean as I expected. Did not get receipt for my payment.

Carpet clean

On time, fast, fair price, though floors remained damp for a long period of time post-clean. This survey is extremely annoying

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

A good job, but attitude left a lot to be desired

The husband and wife team did a fair job on cleaning the rooms requested. I was asked if I had used other cleaners, and I said that I had used the 24 hour self cleaning service at Coles. The male asked why I didnt use them again this time, in a condescending tone which I did not appreciate. I found it difficult to communicate with the male. The only positive outcome was that there was no overpowering chemical smell upon completion of the job. I'm not sure I would use them again.

Great job!

Had a team out today to help get on top of chores that are impossible to do with a toddler around. Windows, blinds, sils, skirting boards, carpets, pulling furniture out etc. Came home to a lovely clean house. Only draw back is that the appointment was rescheduled twice.

Good job.

Two cleaners came on time, and did the job quickly & efficiently.
Appointment had to be changed a couple of times.

Helen Robertson
Helen RobertsonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disconnect between the Call Centre and the person doing the job - positive resolution reached

The team arrived on time on Sunday morning and after reviewing the job said they were told it was a food spill and couldn't guarantee the stain removal. When queried, I was told "oh that is what the call centre say". Really bad disconnection here between the teams. Nathan from Fantastic was quick to follow up and on reviewing the call, agreed that there was an issue which he quickly rectified, offering a discount voucher for future use, and a partial refund. He has also ensured the call centre scripting has been altered to reflect the issue. Thankyou Nathan.

Fast and Friendly

He turned up on time and was fast. He was incredibly friendly and I would recommend his services to others.

Job well done

The carpet cleaner was very kind and courteous, and did a really good job of cleaning the carpets for the end-of-lease clean.

Windows and oven/fan

Great service and really pleasant cleaners, but the internal bathroom windows were missed and remain dirty. I would really like this rectified by someone coming to complete the job and the I would rate 5 stars.

Highly professional performance

The man and woman who did the cleaning are clearly a good team. Swift yet careful and thorough in performing the carpet cleaning. I can highly recommend them.

Good Work

Arrived on time & delivered to my expectations. The guys were very friendly.
Happy with the service and will use again.

Good service, on time

The guys did a good job, the only negative, they just forgot to do inside the hall cupboard, which the agent called us back to fix.

Kirst L
Kirst LMelbourne

Good Service

Arrived one hour late which was frustrating but then delivered a very thorough service. Book for an end of lease clean and they did a great job inside and out.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

was happier last year when I used your service

One of my oven trays wasn't cleaned properly. Was happier with the result last year when I first used your service

Clean for open house

Did a good job. One guy was great but the other wasnt very good at all. However the company reimbursed me a portion of the cost so they made up for it

Quick and easy

Booking was easy, pricing accurate and cleaner called the day before to confirm. Tiles were filthy but came up quite good not perfect but very happy.

Satisfied

I was pleased with the service and the advice as the carpet came up very well.I was a little disappointed that I had to confirm the quote before the work began and I think that when quoting this should be made very clear what is being quoted for after the client describes exactly the work required as I did.

Gabby
Gabby

Great afterbuild cleaning service

I arranged for cleaners to do a thorough clean of an apartment after a major renovation. The cleaners were punctual, extremely thorough, and excellent value for money. I was really happy with the work they did. The booking process was easy and good communication. Would definitely use this service again for one-off cleaning jobs.

Goose
GooseGlen Waverley

Keep details on file for future reference

The booking process was very efficient, flexible and unambiguous; the cleaning service was punctual, considerate of needs and met expectations. Probably more expensive than some service providers, but nevertheless pleased with the outcome and happy to use again.

Excellent communication and staff

Booking the service was super quick and easy and workers arrived on time. Carpets looked amazing, and being white carpet I was surprised at many stains they got out and how great it looked and felt.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,