Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great Work

Great service very prompt, happy with the outcome. BBQ cleaned up as we had hoped!

zombieQueen
zombieQueenmelbourne

Very satisfied with the service

We engaged Fantastic Services for an end of lease cleaning last week. Gourav Dudeja from Fantastic Cleaners was professional, punctual and did a fantastic job of comprehensively cleaning the property to an optimum level. The fee was reasonable and the booking process was smooth.

Lived up to the name

Mehrdad and his team did a brilliant job. They were punctual and friendly, they worked hard to get the job done when they said it would be done, and they communicated exactly what they were doing, and why.

Cally
CallyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clearning - a brilliant job by Fantastic Cleaners re end-of-lease clean of unit

Poor work

Cleaning to stovetop poor marks around burners and knobs not removed at all.
My stainless sink has been damaged and will require replacement.
Do not use this service. Contacted directly by the person who performed the work in a threatening mannner

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic Job

Excellent job, carpet looked amazing stains removed highly recommend. Very happy with the price, carpet cleaner arrived right on time. Excellent service from the time of booking till the job was completed.

David
DavidSouth East Queensland, QLD

No good for Airbnb cleans

First clean they did was almost acceptable
The second the bed was not made and dirty towels and pillow case were just left for the new guest to discover, who promptly wanted to leave
They now ignore my request to talk to them or reply to my complaint
Not a good company to deal with for me.
Everything has to be on line no one to talk to unless they want your money.

Veronica
VeronicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service!!

Excellent customer service from answering an urgent request for an End of Lease clean to the team that arrived early and worked diligently providing an excellent service. Would recommend cleaning.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Worst cleaning Services ever.

We got fantastic cleaning services in to clean our apartment at the end of the lease. Honestly, we would have been better off not even bothering and just leaving it how it was. Scuff marks on walls, dust everywhere, marks on doors, started to give out to us because it was a furnished house even though we clearly stated that it was a furnished house from the start.
Even when they said they would go back if
Also the 72 hour guarantee is a bunch of crap. We sent pictures of everything they missed and they said they would go back to clean and even though they took the keys they did nothing? Honestly such a let down.

Barbara C
Barbara C

Brilliant on the dirtiest oven!

Hadn't cleaned my oven properly for a very long time, so booked a professional clean and was amazed at how clean Aranda got the oven. Took a couple of hours and a lot of elbow grease but result was really excellent and well worth the money.

Bathroom looking FANTASTIC

Dilina turned up in time got straight to work with his machine and materials and after an hour the mosaic tiles in our bathroom were looking great. Friendly, conscientious and meticulous, I’d highly recommend and we will be using again for sure

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

DISGUSTING COMPANY

Job Satisfaction

FALSE CLEANING NOT FANTASTIC.

I asked for weekly, booked for fortnightly, on the phone, I informed them that I had a dog, I was asked about the size of the house what was expected etc, First-time cleaners turned up 45 minutes late, apparently, the cleaner had a dr appt. One of the cleaners was petrified of dogs and ran into the street in fear. The cleaners were in the house for about 15 min and stated that they were unable to do the job as the job was too big to be done in 4 hours. I have had cleaners for years, and not one of them needed more than 4 hours. Just lazy and could not be bothered working hard. They stated that the company did not inform them of the dog or the requirements of the job.

Kav
KavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

poor customer service, very dysfunctional App

frequent changes to appointment dates timing.
holding on to over AUD 300 of my money in a "credit" basis and not allocating it to current services.

there is no way of directly calling this service for current jobs, as a bot answers and hangs up. only way is to call as a new booking.
beware, the App is useless.

I also think there is a huge cut received by this agency and barely any pay to them.

Dishonest service!!

We had a Carpet cleaning service today at 7 am In St Leonards, the person arrived 45 minutes late, his attitude was very negative regarding the cleaning of the marks on the carpet, He took around 30 minutes for a one hour service. I arrived late to my job because of his delay and I had to rush, however once I was at home I realised that my room carpet was completely dry, we started to check with my husband and then we realised the cleaner just did some parts not at all. We feel so frustrated about, that is no a honest service. We had cleaned service before and we know how the carpet looks after that, today’s service was a result of a lazy job!

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,