Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 2 of 36)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

The cleaners are very friendly, and they did a very good job. After asking a few things to clarify the areas needed to get done, they start their job immediately. I’m happy with the results and their customer service.

Anne W
Anne W

Such a relief to have my home sparkling! Wi

The two cleaners were on time, friendly & did an initial ‘familiarisation’. They asked for clarity & ensured that they were aware of exactly what I wanted, confirmed it & immediately started work. They were terrific -especially in the bathrooms!

Shaz
Shaz

Excellent Service

Fantastic services did an amazing job with my end of lease clean. The work they did was exceptional and completed in the time stated by friendly, professional people. I would highly recommend them.

olga fitzpatrick
olga fitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job

Very satisfied with the work....thought my carpet was a lost cause but no...it now looks awesome AND my rugs look brand new......definitely will be using Fantastic Services in the future....TY

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Very good standard of work.

Your rep was punctual and courteous and did a good job of cleaning our carpet. He commented on the very good way we have kept the carpet which is now 19 years old.

Excellent Service

Excellent spring clean including carpet cleaning and oven they worked non-stop and to a very high standard. arrived on time and worked over the quoted hours will be using them again and would recommend them.

Karen E.
Karen E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease clean

This is the second time I have used this company. They did a fantastic job, amazing. On time, professional , lovely to deal with. The team that attended were terrific. I recommend using this company. Thank you so much.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job well done

The did a Final inspection clean and it was perfect The oven and cook tops were immaculate as was the bathroom and kitchen. They even cleaned the balcony to perfection.

Susieb
SusiebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love someone else doing the jobs I hate

Cleaners were polite and oven is looking great. They communicated well when running late. I had 2 hours of kitchen cleaning booked as well and they managed to get quite a bit done.

Pete
PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect BBQ restoration

My neglected Weber Q BBQ was in a terrible state and well beyond my cleaning power.After 90 minutes of hard work it came up as virtually brand new. Well worth the money paid for the job.

Kate Hutchinson
Kate HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good thorough clean

Great clean of my house. Put rubbish in a hollow bin but that’s ok. Very quiet and respectful, I slept through the whole thing. Very thankful for the work done.

Amazing clean!

Had a room left in pretty bad condition thanks to a bad flat mate. Sharad Katwal helped me out and did an incredible job. The walls were spotless and the floor was in great shape after they got to work. Thank you so much! The guys were super friendly and very helpful. Five stars!

Good cleaning company

Good cleaning company, however could do better. They missed cleaning some of the drawers and the walls. Lacks attention to detail but overall good service provided and came on time.

Clinton Young
Clinton YoungGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great followup and communication

Service supplied and follow up to our initial concerns (minor) has been great. We are happy to recommend this cleaning service to others. Communication by management has helped us receive the service we are seeking.

Jenny
Jenny Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had a very good experience and it provided me excellent service.

I had a Professional End of Lease Cleaning service and it was performed by KOUR, RAVLEEN. They were very friendly and helpful. They spent longer time than usually have ( the grill was never cleaned when I moved in the property ) and still were very patient at the end.
But the sales team made a couple of errors for my appointment times and also finance team tried to charge my credit card after I had already paid cash. Perhaps the day was a public holiday and information was delayed.

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so tidy and neat

This young man attended to lawn, edges, trimmed shrubs protruding onto footpath. He then cleared leaves & debris leaving a very pleasant medium sized garden. Thank you much appreciated. looking forward to the next visit.

JHC
JHCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First clean of a regular weekly clean.

As this was the first clean of a regular booking we have not yet had the opportunity to provide feedback. However, the clean was very good and we are hopeful that with a couple of minor adjustments it will be perfect.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minor Repairs

Repairs were done well & quickly. They came first thing in the morning and took only about an hour to complete the repairs. They provided recommendations and options for our consideration.

Job Satisfaction
Mike D.Fantastic Services

Carpet cleaning - spotless and smelled amazing

I booked to get the carpet done before I moved out. They have done such a good job and whatever they used made the apartment smell amazing! I would definitely recommend and next time I will be getting them to do the entire house and not just the carpet. Thank you Sam!

Carmel
Carmel

Oven cleaning

We had Shay clean our oven and stove top. He did a wonderful job on the day and was in and out quickly with the least of fuss. He came to us last year as well

Moir
MoirSydney, NSW

Good but good be better

Aiden M.Fantastic Services
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of Lease clean

This is the second time i have used them for an end of lease clean. Once again they have done a fantastic job. On time and finished in a couple of hours. Highly recommend this service.

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven Clean

Had my oven cleaned. Can’t believe the difference. Very happy with the service. I will definitely use your service again. Very efficient and arrived on time. Thank you so much

Tania F.
Tania F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good clean and pleasant staff

The team did a good job of the end of lease cleaning. The cleaners were mostly thorough with just a couple of things missed (one which I didn't pick up on until after they'd left which was a store room that hadn't been touched despite being pointed out). All and all a good job, just make sure you inspect properly.

Ray V.
Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Job Satisfaction

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,