Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 3 of 36)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

professional domestic cleaners

The cleaners (2 visits) are very thorough. Time efficient. Most important for elderly couple. Mirrors, stove top, microwave, thorough dusting, vacuum. Punctual, client needs noted. Most impressed.May it continue.
Thank you.

Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Handyman

I have never been let down by Fantastic Handyman Steve. I had few services with him and all of them delivered with Professionalism and Diligence. He came on time, started work straight away with and completed the whole list with services more earlier than given time. I am absolutely amazed by the level of service, and would definitely keep using Fantastic Services in the future.

Chrissie
ChrissieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clean - Fantastic Job

Fantastic services steamed deodorised and sanitised and cleaned dust off carpets, cleaned windows and window sills and cleaned attic and freshened the house up, house was unliveable and now it’s like living in a new house. They came equiped and spent the time necessary to clean everything requested. I would highly recommend the crew.

Gotham S.
Gotham S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good stuff!!

All round friendly staff and easy process! Have tried two of their services so far, carpet steam clean and also the tile grout clean - both went pretty well.
No issues at all.

Katia S.
Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Pascale
PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

Lynne
LynneVictoria

Excellent End of Lease clean

Dan Cleaning Services from Fantastic Services did an exceptional job. Will use again when moved to new accommodation. Highly recommend. why do I have to put in 30 words when I can say it in less.

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Experience with Fantastic

My overall experience was amazing with Fantastic Services. I booked one-off and a carpet cleaning on their website. I was very impressed when the team arrived on the arranged date and time. They were very friendly and did the Job quick but in perfect way. They asked me to check everything before they leave, everything was spotlessly clean. Thank you for the team.

A Brunt
A BruntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Upholstery and Rug cleaning

The Cleaners came but they needed me to allow more time for each appointment as they were running late. They were fast workers but any less time would not result in such a good job. The greasy marks all gone from Sofa and my Rug much cleaner. It took around 5-6 hour to dry though which is fine coz you don't get a things clean without getting water and detergent on it. All in all good job and good value.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

General Cleaning

Today i had Oven and General House Cleaning.Couple who arrive they were nice and Polite. The House Cleaning was all good, any how some cornor was misses but bo complain as i also wanted Bedsheet and Laundry done which they did and after when i see my oven i was Overwhelmed, my oven completely looks like new, neat and ll those greasiness is gone. They did good job. I make review to appreciate for a good oven Cleaning.

Jonathan
JonathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you for Service!

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this Fantastic Company. Karl arrived early, worked really quickly and gave us some good advice about cleaning and the correct types of products to use. He did Fantastic Job even getting out water stains of our couch which we thought were going to be impossible to remove.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Service

2 Gentlemen from Fantastic cleaned 2 rigs and 1 Sofa. Lets make it short. The job was done great, the wine stain on one Rug is gone. Everything looks clean and fresh. The communication went smoothly and the job was done quick.

Happy to recommend
Happy to recommendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Cleaners

This is the first time I am using Fantastic cleaners and I am really pleased with their service. My carpets were really stained and looking out dated but all the marks are gone and the carpets have been revived. I would highly recommend this service. The gentleman that cleaned carpet was polite and professional.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress Cleaning

No words to explain as I an absolutely delighted, from the telephone call enquiry to the job carried out. I highly recommend this Fantastic Services company. After having visitors in my home, one of the kids make an accident on my mattress. After the cleaning, my bed look as if I have repurchased it all over again. I am very happy with their service.

Happy with Service

I make an appointment with Fantastic for 3 Settee and arm chair cleaned. I was very pleased with the result. They are very professional. Came on time, no mess. Surely for next time I will appoint them again.

K. Brown
K. BrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress Cleaning

An absolute Fantastic Service. Chris arrived on mention time and took couple hour to clean our sofas and mattress to immense detail. Now looks Perfect. Highly recommend this Fantastic Company and his service too.

Talia Crawford
Talia CrawfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Upholstery Cleaning

From Fantastic 2 Carpet Technician than cleaned my 3 Piece suite were excellent. They put covers on their shoes as soon as they came in my house explained what they would be doing. My Furniture has previously been tested to ensure it was suitable for cleaning and they proceeded to get the job done quickly. The furniture was damp when finished, but dried overnight and is now fresh and clean. Thank you !

L Cureen
L CureenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service lead business to move forward. I have been using Fantastic Services for a while now on Regular Basis and I also highly recommend Amelia, she is Diligent and Professional.

Mike D.Fantastic Services
Oven in need of cleaning
Oven in need of cleaningGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven has never look so good!!

Fantastic oven cleaning! My oven is brand new again. Excellent job!! Professional service. They did try and cancel 10mins before the job on Christmas Eve, however they rescheduled the appointment. Very happy with the work the men did! And it was clean for Christmas Day, yay!

Nadia
NadiaPerth, WA

Excellent Cleaning Service

We spend our Holiday Christmas all weekend in my Parents Place, we had Cleaning Service before from Fantastic Company, so we left the Key to Cleaners as they said they are working on Christmas and Boxing Day as well. Today we came home and it all went well. Windows and white-work, including conservatory washed down and looking all clean. Window over our conservatory now also gets a regular clean. Am very pleased so far.

Kerry C
Kerry CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent From The Heavens

Ellie & Alex worked tirelessly to transform the badly maintained townhouse into a sparkling, clean edifice. Along with all their expertise & tools, they brought wonderful, positive attitudes. Can’t recommend them enough.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Weed Cleaning

We moved into a new house a month ago where weeds had taken over the back garden. Boys were able to completely clear the garden and we had yesterday Christmas gathering where grandchildren had open place to play, we did some family BBQ as well. Very pleased and totally recommend Fantastic Services. want to thank you for overall work.

ivana d.
ivana d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Cleaning Service!

Everything happen at the end , we need urgent Oven Cleaning. Fantastic turn up and did absolute great job, stripping them down to access every part of them and now my oven is spotless. Can’t be much happier before Christmas. Thank you !

Thorough Job!!

The Oven Cleaning was fantastic bu there were marks left on the woodwork around the oven which are difficult to get rid of. This was our only complaint but this was not really the tradesperson's fault; it has more to do with the design of the cabinet which houses the oven.

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt act

We decided to do carpet cleaning before Christmas, in a short notice Fantastic were happy to accommodate. The team arrived promptly, were very pleasant and did an excellent job within the timeframe and suggested which was not excessive for what needed to be done. Would recommend to others.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,