Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 4 of 36)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...
Listing monitored by Fantastic Services

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Emily Baker
Emily BakerPerth, WA

Professional Service

Fantastic Services were very professional and friendly. They did an excellent job with cleaning our house properly and every single cornor or spot of it. I used cleaning service for the first time.Cleaners did a fantastic job and were very organized and efficient.

Abby
AbbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Carpet Service

Very professional and efficient service! Every part of the service was Brilliant. Carpet cleaner put a lot of effort to get rid of some troublesome stains, but the end result was great. We now used the Fantastic Services twice for our common areas carpet cleaning in a flat conversion building and would not look elsewhere. Thanks to the team!

Jools
JoolsPerth, WA

My sofabed looks brand new!

the professional I asked to steam clean the sofa bed I have, that the dog had slobbered on, did an excellent job - he spent a lot of time getting it perfect and took a lot of care. I was appreciative and impressed. Thank you so much.

Joanna
JoannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Glad

We have found their services very professional and the cleaning has improved to a very high standard. I would highly recommend Fantastic Services to any potential client as they always do what they say they are going to do. We are extremely pleased with the services offered and glad we appointed them for our regular office cleaning.

Mike
Mike

Felt Fantastic!

We had a problem with cleaning the cooktop and oven plus we also need to clean the entire house where we rented.

Called fantastic and services and so satisfied with the result for the job well done.

Very polite and listening to your instructions very well. I will definitely get this team again, Marco ana Atesh who belongs to Kesaven 2 Team.

I even ask extra job for them to locked up the house and sent the final result for documentation to be given to the landlord and was able to deliver it as well.

Thank you once again for the job well done!!!

Attached some pictures on the oven and cook top for you to see.

Julie
JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Standard Service

We are happy with their consistently high standard of service, not only is office clean,tidy and well managed but cleaner keeps an eye on things for us,letting know of any breakages or leaks. We happily recommend their services to any firm considering them for office cleaning services.

Katherine
KatherineSydney, NSW

Oven cleaning

Excellent Service, Friendly staff and great communication. I was moving flat and needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed Fantastic services got the stove look brand new. I recommend anyone to use this Service. Thank you!

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hedge Cutting

Bobby came round to do battle with a couple of rather large hedges which needed some serious cutting back. Turned up as agreed and did a really splendid job. Will happily have back to do more garden related and would highy recommend to others.

Janice
JaniceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing Gardening

Gardener Daniel from Fantastic came to us took full days to Tidy up. The grass was like a meadow and it is overly grown garden, there was a lot of tidying to do but they did Ana amazing job. He worked incredibly hard and is trustworthy. I would not hesitate in recommending him for any gardening work.

Nick
NickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great job by Dineth

Dineth did a fantastic job pruning our overhanging trees and bushes, as well as mowing and weeding. We will book him again in the new year and highly recommend his services. Nick.

S Miguel
S MiguelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Gardener

Having Camilo a couple of times over the past few weeks, I cant recommend highly enough, he is Professional, prompt, friendly and genuine top lad. I have had my lawn mowed and garden tidied up and tree cut down. Great value for money. He is awesome. I will use him every time I have a gardener need as he is top drawer on every level.

S. Walsh
S. WalshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable Service

The Handyman Scott from Fantastic Services was Prompt and Reliable as always. This was the 3rd time booking a specialist Handyman from Fantastic Services and again they didn't let me down. Scott did all tasks for the booked period of 2 hours, even he had time to fix an extra task. I am really happy with the service and would keep using the company in the future for property repairs.

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A brilliant job done. So grateful.

Dineth did an amazing job with our garden. He turned an overgrown mess into such a nice space to enjoy again. He worked hard, and it looks amazing now. He even came back to remove additional waste. We’re very very happy.

Sujan
Sujan Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy Service

Fantastic Gardener did a marvellous job on our overgrown hedges. He was efficient and professional and left the garden looking 100% better than when he arrived. He cleared away everything. He gave excellent value for money. I highly recommend his services and he will be my first choice when I need more work done in future. Thank you Sammy.

Nadine
NadineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and Recommended

We have been so pleased with the service given by Fantastic Services. Particularly Kari who came in on a weekly basis to look after my Parents apartment. She always had time for them and would make sure that they are happy with everything that she did. The place was always spotless and Kari's attention to detail is very Professional and reliable.

Matt Elder
Matt ElderSydney, NSW

Amazing team

The team from Fantastic Services were amazing to deal with.Really listened to what i was looking for and matched me with my amazing cleaner Anna who always left my flat looking spotless, nothing was hassle for her. Would recommend to everyone.

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Friendly service

Friendly service from Fantastic Services. Very easy to use and comprehensive information. Tanya who comes to clean my apartment every week is polite, friendly and works incredibly hard. Very pleased.

Tracy
TracyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It was a job well done.

Kadinappulige did a great job cleaning my sofas and carpet. It was a good service. I will recommend fantastic service to anyone. It was a good experience overall, liked it.

Fantastic oven clean

The clean was well done. The schedule was changed a couple of times. The man who provided the service was nice. I would recommend this service. It was a nice price, prompt and effective.

Michael F.
Michael F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great team

Daniel and his team dis a great job on our front and back garden.Done a great tidy up and grass mowing. W e will continue to use Daniel on a regular basis to look after our garden because he did such a great job and so polite and very knowledgeable. We are very happy customers. Thank you Daniel and Fantastic.

Anne M
Anne MMelbourne

Great Job!!

The gardener worked very hard. He performed the mowing, edging & weeding promptly. He was very pleasant & arrived punctually. Great help - Great service!
Would highly recommend. Thankyou to the gardener sent today!!

Kitty
KittySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Friendly staff and great communication.I was moving flat, needed my oven cleaned for landlord approval and was amazed. Fantastic Services got my oven looked as brand new. I would recommend to friends and anyone to use this Service.

Kim
KimPerth, WA

Good Cleaners

We just moved into a new house,its old one and the windows on the back side of the house were with lots of little corner cobwebs,so today I call for Fantastic cleaning for the overall spring leaning together with window cleaning. The cleaners were awesome and cleaned all of fallen leaves from backyard terrace. Inside the house cleaners managed very week. Pretty much everything I wanted. No complaint and great relief seeing clean windows and backyard.

Dandan
DandanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

it was good and quick

The cleaning professional was nice and efficient! A good experience of using their service. I booked carpet steam cleaning and it was spotless after he cleaned. It only took less than 15 mins to complete.

Ashleigh
AshleighPerth, WA

House Cleaning

I would like to give many thankx for Fantastic Services for organising a cleaner for the house in my Grandparents house on Saturday Morning in such a short Notice, really appreciated. Couple who came were a lovely and did a wonderful job who had never been to the house previously. I will definitely consider them again for next cleaning service.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,