Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 2 of 9)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Abhinav
AbhinavGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's pretty good.

Cleaning was up to mark and job was perfect. I didn't get complain from my Inspector. I am pretty happy with the services and my overall experience with the fantastic services was awesome

AKD
AKDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven and Bar B Q clean

Good outcome. Service was a bit disruptive as it took 3 hours and took over the kitchen. Cheaper than other service providers I have used so overall good value for money

Good Job

Did a great job with the cleaning of my couch and chairs which were quite dirty. Polite and friendly service. I have no hesitation in procuring this company for future cleaning requirements.

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

Friendly and rectified problems in the end

Boys appeared to do a good job, as the floors were steam cleaned we could not look properly. But when I booked they said if it did not pass inspection they would be back immediately to rectify. Since then they inspected the property and gave me a list of things that were not completed. After a number of attempts they finally got back to me and was quick to come back and rectify any issues that were communicated. 2nd time I got the thumbs up which was really great. I went from being really happy, to frustrated and angry to happy again. We got there in the end so thank you.

End of lease cleaning

The team of two from Fantastic were very thorough in their work. They took care with the special tasks I gave them and the end result was all I could ask for. The outcome was that I had no trouble getting my bond back.

Fair clean

Fair clean, however forgot a window, and didn't get a bird poop off of another. I also asked for external clean only and found halfway through they were doing inside and outside. Other Windows were clean.

RobertPerth, WA

Had my issue resolved

I was initially unhappy with the cleaning done by this company but management were good and responsive and gave me a partial refund. I was impressed by this. So I am giving 4 stars.

Robert

Yes I will give Fantastic another go when I next need a cleaner.

Dear Rob,

That would be great! Thank you so much.

Quick and professional.

Arrived on time, did a good job in a reasonable time and hopefully the birds problem is resolved now. I thought it would be cheaper, but that's not a big deal.

Job Satisfaction

Great Customer Service

Although we didnt have a smooth start to my experience with Fantastic Services, they went above and beyond with rectifying my complaint and I am very satisfied with the service I received.

rowena.robinson26
rowena.robinson26Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great carpet cleaning job!

Quick and easy carpet cleaning job. I liked how you can book online, got the carpet looking like new. I would definitely book with them again next time we move.

Thomas Vollmer
Thomas VollmerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good overall

The operator did a good job on the carpet. Some minor points and misunderstandings were clarified in subsequent correspondence. I was initially annoyed at being asked to create an account in order to receive my invoice, however it turns out that clients have the option of receiving the invoice without creating an account, an account being useful for people who have an ongoing relationship with this company.

faymega
faymegaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HAPPY - BUT !!!

Would have given 5 stars, cleaning all good, but have to tell cleaners what to do and where to clean.
Otherwise fairly happy with service this week! Was told by the cleaner to give 5 stars, as they said they did a good job, told I would go inside and check first before rating.

Very good clean throughout

Cleaners arrived on time and were very conscious with attention to detail. House was left extremely clean and smelled beautiful. Would definitely recommend to anyone else. Fantastic cleaners were fantastic.

Mike D.Fantastic Services

Great service recovery by the management.

A follow up from my initial review. Previously, I had engaged steaming of carpet service with Fantastic Service. However, the cleaner did not turned up as arranged. Afterwards, I wrote in to the management and they were swift in responding to the situation. Customer recovery service was great. Keep it up.

good service

The contact person was helpful and informative. The technician was punctual and advisable. As a result, I would recommend it to other people. Its prices, however, are relatively high. It would be great if it could discount or make it comparable to its competitors.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,