Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 3 of 9)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Trish

TrishGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

What a positive experience

I had an external door which would not lock, so I needed to have it fixed urgently. To my delight they arrived at my door within about two hours of booking the job. Medad and his assistant were polite and very easy to work with, efficient and did a really good job of fixing the door and kept me informed of their progress, nothing was too much trouble. I'll definitely be using this company again and based on my experience would highly recommend them.

Naresh

Naresh

Very professional and reasonable

Can't expect more from a Handyman and for the price being paid. I would suggest the client to send them the pictures and clearly describe upfront on what is being expected.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Mainly good, some things were done exceptionally well, others left things to be desired

Overall: Good for the most part, no major dramas or anything left completely unattended to

Good: Showers and sink were done incredibly well

Bad: Lots of streaks everywhere..most mirror surfaces and back splashes, see photo for example

KJW

KJWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great for last minute assistance

This service is fantastic for last minute help if you just cant get on top of things.
I can see the value in regular cleans as the cleaners would get used to your property and they way you like things.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

Was really efficient, clean results

Had steam cleaning and oven cleaning. Cleaners were slightly late, but they were very efficient and professional, outstanding results. Managed to remove a stain on our carpet. Thanks! Would recommend.

Good cleaning job

Cleaning was good and thorough - focused on areas that I'd noted. However the cleanerwas over an hour late w/ no communication until I'd reached out. It would have been appreciated if the company advised of late arrival. This was 2nd time using service and will still book again.

Paul Stiffle

Paul StiffleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with result.

The team were on time and did a very good job! A few small areas missed but overall very happy.

Review collected in partnership with Fantastic Services

True to the name. Good customer care

Competitive, Good customer care, support and service. Kept me informed with progress. Will recommend and use again.
Would benefit more if they had more staff to support Point Cook area.

J.D.

J.D.Perth

Feel sure will be better next time

Did not have a positive experience or good outcome with oven cleaners for a number of reasons however there was immediate and good follow up by Fantastic Cleaners. They completely understood my issues and agreed that the cleaners in question needed to be more competent and professionally prepared. I understood that they outsourced some formation of their cleaners and so were sometimes not fully in control of the level of service and consistency they would like to be able to offer. They showed seriousness and consideration in offering me a refund which I accepted. In my experience they are a company that will listen on a one to one basis and have no problem engaging them again when I next have a need, perhaps not for ovens.

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

More than impressed with the service

Can’t thank the guys as they listened and took directions as directed. Will use this company in the future. Thank you once again.

Anne W

Anne W

Fabulous spring clean!

Very respectful and efficient duo arrived on time and got straight into the work at hand! Obliging when asked to do something and left with a smile!

Great job

High pressure cleaning brought out brick paved patio back to what it was.. great job. Thanks to the worker who arrived on time and was professional in his approach.

Good clean overall

The cleaners arrived on time and with their equipment. The unit looked clean overall but on closer inspection there were little details missed eg. The shower and bath have never looked whiter but the dust along the top of the tiles above the shower and on one of the skirting boards was missed. The floor was mopped but there were still small dirty spots left (which just needed a little extra pressure rather than just a brush over. In some instances they cleaned around things rather than lifting and cleaning the surface underneath). A little more attention to detail would have made it an excellent experience and worth the money that I paid.

Adele McBride

Adele McBrideRESERVOIR

Terrific cleaners!

Jin and Chen did an excellent job and are delightful to boot! Very happy with the service. Stress free at last!

Isabelle W

Isabelle W

Always reliable

I have used Fantastic Cleaners several times, including their End-of-Lease and Hourly-based cleaning services.

Most recently my provider was Pradip. He and his partner were thorough, efficient, and paid good attention to detail.

The only downside to my experience was that they arrived half an hour prior to the booking start time, so I panicked and had to rush back from work to meet them. The confirmation email said that they would arrive between 1100-1200h, but they called me and told me they were outside at 1030h. Nonetheless, I was only charged for the time that they were actually cleaning.

Overall, I'm a pleased repeat customer.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,