Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 4 of 9)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Isabelle W
Isabelle W

Always reliable

I have used Fantastic Cleaners several times, including their End-of-Lease and Hourly-based cleaning services.

Most recently my provider was Pradip. He and his partner were thorough, efficient, and paid good attention to detail.

The only downside to my experience was that they arrived half an hour prior to the booking start time, so I panicked and had to rush back from work to meet them. The confirmation email said that they would arrive between 1100-1200h, but they called me and told me they were outside at 1030h. Nonetheless, I was only charged for the time that they were actually cleaning.

Overall, I'm a pleased repeat customer.

Good job

Nice employee, clean and a good job well done.
I'm a happy customer. Be in contact again soon thanks .

Danie
DanieGreensborough Melbourne

Professional Customer service

Very good customer service. Easy process. I just didn't like the fact that I wasn't inform the cleaner was late by more than 15 minutes on the day.

Find out how Fantastic Services compares to other Services

On time, did what they said they would do, did a good job

Turned up on time, professionally dressed carried out the work to my satisffaction with good attention to detail. impressed with the customer service team

Clean carpets, Happy camper

Service was prompt. Could not smell deodorizer at all.Thought it may have been forgotten. Good communication. Cleaned well. Pleasant workers.

Jas
JasMelbourne

Late but did good work

Team arrived 1 hour late with no notice but did a good job. Their weekend morning helpdesk was very unhelpful but can’t fault the work of the cleaning crew.

Update - Management contacted us within 2 business days to apologise.

Chairs and carpet cleaned

We needed an urgent clean... the same day that we rang one of the team turned up and did the job. One call back for a stubborn stain, again Fantastic Cleaners were quick to respond. The second time a Quality Technician came out to oversee the job... and assist the cleaner.
Professional, courteous, quick to respond and customer-centric

A.C
A.CMelbourne

Good customer service

UPDATED 22/4/18
I booked a professional oven clean. Unfortunately my oven was damaged during the clean which resulted in $500 worth of repair bills plus the original cost of cleaning which was $153. I have used their services previously for for other cleaning jobs and had been satisfied. I had multiple emails and phone calls with the office at Fantastic Services regarding my oven damage. It took multiple emails and phone calls and initially I felt they they showed poor customer service and were not accepting responsibility for damage. Since then on 20/4/18
Fantastic Services Customer Services have taken my concerns seriously and kindly offered to compensation for oven damages. I very much appreciate this

F.Z
F.Zmelbourne

BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD WAS VERY PATIENT!

I was not satisfied with first carpet clean and called BHUIYAN, MOHIUDDIN MUHAMAD back. He returned and patiently re-did the entire job again until I was satisfied. He remained polite and calm throughout the whole incident. Thanks

Fantastic Cleaners

I have a regular weekly clean which is great and they are punctual and go about cleaning without disturbing us if we are home great help

Ceils
CeilsMelbourne

Easy, convenient, good value.

I have a very continent service. My cleaning team have a key. They come by and clean when I am at work. I get text message confirmation the day before and come home to a clean house!

Good Consistent Team

The team is good and focus on bathroom and kitchen.

Hallway sometimes needs closer attention. Great price. Would like an option for eco friendly products.

Communication good

They answered all my questions promptly and were easy to deal with. They were very happy to work with me.

Adele
AdeleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couch clean.

Fantastic cleaners came to my apartment to clean a white couch which had some fairly Aggressive stains on it. Dan from fantastic called in advance to let me know that he was stuck in traffic which was fine however it was disappointing to learn that the information about our apartment being on the top floors with no lifts (which I provided both via online form and over the phone) was not communicated to Dan as it meant he had to carry it up the stairs. Despite this miscommunication, Dan was professional ad friendly and the couch has come up very well. Thanks.

SFH
SFHMelbourne

Good job!

The two cleaners I had were great. They arrived on time and worked non stop- leaving my home so clean! I’d definitely ask for them again!

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,