• Rates and Fees
  • Timeliness

Penelope

PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stunning!

Haven’t been able to use my sofa for over 12 months, as it was outside undercover and filthy, it’s now perfectly clean and the delicate fabric hasn’t been damaged in any way. Thank you so very much!

Great work recommend

Nice friendly workers I am very happy with the work. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to get their bond back. They cleand it so well that the place was cleaner than what it was when I first moved in..

Terry L.

Terry L.

Wonderful job cleaning my oven

I had a very dirty oven which after a very thorough clean came up brand new. Arrived on time and took care to do a great job. Very impressed with this service.

Joanna C.

Joanna C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window cleaning was easy to book and pay fir and their was great communication from them throughout the process. Windows look great - team was super quick and lovely to deal with.

Gabe MacCee

Gabe MacCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed!

I booked a full service of cleaning as I was moving out of my Hawthorn apartment, including courtyard clean, carpet and window cleaning. My cleaners, Dayal and Shashi, were prompt, polite and thorough. I am so glad I trusted them with my 2 bedroom apartment clean. At the finish, they explained they had problems pressure-hosing the courtyard tiles, as the organic matter from the trees had really stained the tiles. I do recommend this team. They were wonderful.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent clean!

Fantastic is FANTASTIC!! Great clean every time. They even took my rubbish out and relined my bin! I’m always left with a sparkling clean house and couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Exceptional house clean.

My house clean left the place sparkling. Very thorough and careful clean. I have had other cleans in the past where I could still see dust and mess but with this clean no corners were cut. Highly recommended.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommend

The cleaners are very friendly, and they did a very good job. After asking a few things to clarify the areas needed to get done, they start their job immediately. I’m happy with the results and their customer service.

Anne W

Anne W

Such a relief to have my home sparkling! Wi

The two cleaners were on time, friendly & did an initial ‘familiarisation’. They asked for clarity & ensured that they were aware of exactly what I wanted, confirmed it & immediately started work. They were terrific -especially in the bathrooms!

Shaz

Shaz

Excellent Service

Fantastic services did an amazing job with my end of lease clean. The work they did was exceptional and completed in the time stated by friendly, professional people. I would highly recommend them.

olga fitzpatrick

olga fitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job

Very satisfied with the work....thought my carpet was a lost cause but no...it now looks awesome AND my rugs look brand new......definitely will be using Fantastic Services in the future....TY

Excellent Service

Excellent spring clean including carpet cleaning and oven they worked non-stop and to a very high standard. arrived on time and worked over the quoted hours will be using them again and would recommend them.

Karen E.

Karen E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease clean

This is the second time I have used this company. They did a fantastic job, amazing. On time, professional , lovely to deal with. The team that attended were terrific. I recommend using this company. Thank you so much.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job well done

The did a Final inspection clean and it was perfect The oven and cook tops were immaculate as was the bathroom and kitchen. They even cleaned the balcony to perfection.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect BBQ restoration

My neglected Weber Q BBQ was in a terrible state and well beyond my cleaning power.After 90 minutes of hard work it came up as virtually brand new. Well worth the money paid for the job.

Kate Hutchinson

Kate HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good thorough clean

Great clean of my house. Put rubbish in a hollow bin but that’s ok. Very quiet and respectful, I slept through the whole thing. Very thankful for the work done.

Amazing clean!

Had a room left in pretty bad condition thanks to a bad flat mate. Sharad Katwal helped me out and did an incredible job. The walls were spotless and the floor was in great shape after they got to work. Thank you so much! The guys were super friendly and very helpful. Five stars!

Jenny

Jenny Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had a very good experience and it provided me excellent service.

I had a Professional End of Lease Cleaning service and it was performed by KOUR, RAVLEEN. They were very friendly and helpful. They spent longer time than usually have ( the grill was never cleaned when I moved in the property ) and still were very patient at the end.
But the sales team made a couple of errors for my appointment times and also finance team tried to charge my credit card after I had already paid cash. Perhaps the day was a public holiday and information was delayed.

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so tidy and neat

This young man attended to lawn, edges, trimmed shrubs protruding onto footpath. He then cleared leaves & debris leaving a very pleasant medium sized garden. Thank you much appreciated. looking forward to the next visit.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minor Repairs

Repairs were done well & quickly. They came first thing in the morning and took only about an hour to complete the repairs. They provided recommendations and options for our consideration.

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,