• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Great customer service

Good phone service for booking. Operator was very nice to deal with. The carpet cleaning was very thorough and the cleaner gave excellent customer service and was very polite and helpful.

Tama
TamaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Our carpets were in a really bad way, lots of spotting.
The technician assessed the carpet and liaised with me honestly, advising that it would be unlikely that they’ll be able to remove all the spots but would there best.
At the end he showed me what they couldn’t get out.
To be honest, I was impressed by what they had accomplished.
100% great service - arrived between the expected times, great communication, thorough work.
Definitely recommending to friends.

Stephen M.
Stephen M.

Oven is the cleanest it’s even been

$150 for two hours works and the oven looks brand new again :) could not have done it myself and have it turn out as good. Will definitely get them back again to do other appliances later

Carpet cleaning

Did a good job will recommend this place to others . Out of all the previous serives for carpet cleaning before this one the beat one come to us one the day we call ❤️

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

The girls have been doing a really great job. Service is very efficient.

I have regular cleaning. Service is really good and efficient. Quite tailor made.I recommend. I'm thinking of availing other services available now. It really makes your life a bit easier.

Kat
KatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional carpet cleaning service performed by SIYENRA

This service was punctual and thorough. My rugs look good as new! They worked hard to remove food and play dough stains from messy kids. Premium price but worth it. Thanks for great work.

GERALDINE DESSA
GERALDINE DESSAGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven is new again!

The booking process was simple. The technician was committed to achieving a good result. The trays came up near spotless and the oven looks super clean! I am very pleased with the result. Thank you!

Wahn
WahnMelbourne

I can't fault these guys

Penelope
PenelopeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stunning!

Haven’t been able to use my sofa for over 12 months, as it was outside undercover and filthy, it’s now perfectly clean and the delicate fabric hasn’t been damaged in any way. Thank you so very much!

Great work recommend

Nice friendly workers I am very happy with the work. I would recommend them to anyone who needs to get their bond back. They cleand it so well that the place was cleaner than what it was when I first moved in..

Terry L.
Terry L.

Wonderful job cleaning my oven

I had a very dirty oven which after a very thorough clean came up brand new. Arrived on time and took care to do a great job. Very impressed with this service.

Joanna C.
Joanna C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Window cleaning was easy to book and pay fir and their was great communication from them throughout the process. Windows look great - team was super quick and lovely to deal with.

Gabe MacCee
Gabe MacCeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So impressed!

I booked a full service of cleaning as I was moving out of my Hawthorn apartment, including courtyard clean, carpet and window cleaning. My cleaners, Dayal and Shashi, were prompt, polite and thorough. I am so glad I trusted them with my 2 bedroom apartment clean. At the finish, they explained they had problems pressure-hosing the courtyard tiles, as the organic matter from the trees had really stained the tiles. I do recommend this team. They were wonderful.

Cheryl
CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent clean!

Fantastic is FANTASTIC!! Great clean every time. They even took my rubbish out and relined my bin! I’m always left with a sparkling clean house and couldn’t be happier. Definitely recommend.

Exceptional house clean.

My house clean left the place sparkling. Very thorough and careful clean. I have had other cleans in the past where I could still see dust and mess but with this clean no corners were cut. Highly recommended.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,