Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 2 of 50)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Shaz

Shaz

Excellent Service

Fantastic services did an amazing job with my end of lease clean. The work they did was exceptional and completed in the time stated by friendly, professional people. I would highly recommend them.

olga fitzpatrick

olga fitzpatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great job

Very satisfied with the work....thought my carpet was a lost cause but no...it now looks awesome AND my rugs look brand new......definitely will be using Fantastic Services in the future....TY

Excellent Service

Excellent spring clean including carpet cleaning and oven they worked non-stop and to a very high standard. arrived on time and worked over the quoted hours will be using them again and would recommend them.

Karen E.

Karen E.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of lease clean

This is the second time I have used this company. They did a fantastic job, amazing. On time, professional , lovely to deal with. The team that attended were terrific. I recommend using this company. Thank you so much.

Kathy

KathyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect job well done

The did a Final inspection clean and it was perfect The oven and cook tops were immaculate as was the bathroom and kitchen. They even cleaned the balcony to perfection.

Pete

PeteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect BBQ restoration

My neglected Weber Q BBQ was in a terrible state and well beyond my cleaning power.After 90 minutes of hard work it came up as virtually brand new. Well worth the money paid for the job.

Kate Hutchinson

Kate HutchinsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good thorough clean

Great clean of my house. Put rubbish in a hollow bin but that’s ok. Very quiet and respectful, I slept through the whole thing. Very thankful for the work done.

Amazing clean!

Had a room left in pretty bad condition thanks to a bad flat mate. Sharad Katwal helped me out and did an incredible job. The walls were spotless and the floor was in great shape after they got to work. Thank you so much! The guys were super friendly and very helpful. Five stars!

Jenny

Jenny Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I had a very good experience and it provided me excellent service.

I had a Professional End of Lease Cleaning service and it was performed by KOUR, RAVLEEN. They were very friendly and helpful. They spent longer time than usually have ( the grill was never cleaned when I moved in the property ) and still were very patient at the end.
But the sales team made a couple of errors for my appointment times and also finance team tried to charge my credit card after I had already paid cash. Perhaps the day was a public holiday and information was delayed.

Brenda

BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

so tidy and neat

This young man attended to lawn, edges, trimmed shrubs protruding onto footpath. He then cleared leaves & debris leaving a very pleasant medium sized garden. Thank you much appreciated. looking forward to the next visit.

Cheryl

CherylGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Minor Repairs

Repairs were done well & quickly. They came first thing in the morning and took only about an hour to complete the repairs. They provided recommendations and options for our consideration.

Job Satisfaction
Mike D.Fantastic Services

Carpet cleaning - spotless and smelled amazing

I booked to get the carpet done before I moved out. They have done such a good job and whatever they used made the apartment smell amazing! I would definitely recommend and next time I will be getting them to do the entire house and not just the carpet. Thank you Sam!

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

End of Lease clean

This is the second time i have used them for an end of lease clean. Once again they have done a fantastic job. On time and finished in a couple of hours. Highly recommend this service.

Michelle

MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven Clean

Had my oven cleaned. Can’t believe the difference. Very happy with the service. I will definitely use your service again. Very efficient and arrived on time. Thank you so much

Ray V.

Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Job Satisfaction

Laura

Lauraasked

NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked

WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy

Tizzyasked

Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,