Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 3 of 50)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Oven Clean

Had my oven cleaned. Can’t believe the difference. Very happy with the service. I will definitely use your service again. Very efficient and arrived on time. Thank you so much

Ray V.
Ray V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service, professional.

We know Joshua for long time and is super trustable and does the job as requested. He knows the job and had the right experience and tools to carry any gardening activity

Brenda
BrendaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

professional domestic cleaners

The cleaners (2 visits) are very thorough. Time efficient. Most important for elderly couple. Mirrors, stove top, microwave, thorough dusting, vacuum. Punctual, client needs noted. Most impressed.May it continue.
Thank you.

Mitch
MitchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional Handyman

I have never been let down by Fantastic Handyman Steve. I had few services with him and all of them delivered with Professionalism and Diligence. He came on time, started work straight away with and completed the whole list with services more earlier than given time. I am absolutely amazed by the level of service, and would definitely keep using Fantastic Services in the future.

Chrissie
ChrissieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

End of lease clean - Fantastic Job

Fantastic services steamed deodorised and sanitised and cleaned dust off carpets, cleaned windows and window sills and cleaned attic and freshened the house up, house was unliveable and now it’s like living in a new house. They came equiped and spent the time necessary to clean everything requested. I would highly recommend the crew.

Gotham S.
Gotham S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pretty good stuff!!

All round friendly staff and easy process! Have tried two of their services so far, carpet steam clean and also the tile grout clean - both went pretty well.
No issues at all.

Katia S.
Katia S.Sydney, NSW

Roy was a gem

Booked a premium mattress and headboard clean. Roy Swadesh was early, very professional and apologised for the extra time it was taking for the machine to work properly. But he got there and did the job efficiently and cleaned up any mess left afterwards. Kind guy who was very pleasant to deal with.

Pascale
PascaleSydney, NSW

Good Service!

I have no reason to complain about their Service. They Provided amazing Cleaning Service to me. They cleaned the areas that usually people miss. Seriously, the flat is now Cleaner than when I moved in. The Cleaners were all friendly and communicative.

Lynne
LynneVictoria

Excellent End of Lease clean

Dan Cleaning Services from Fantastic Services did an exceptional job. Will use again when moved to new accommodation. Highly recommend. why do I have to put in 30 words when I can say it in less.

Emily
EmilyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Experience with Fantastic

My overall experience was amazing with Fantastic Services. I booked one-off and a carpet cleaning on their website. I was very impressed when the team arrived on the arranged date and time. They were very friendly and did the Job quick but in perfect way. They asked me to check everything before they leave, everything was spotlessly clean. Thank you for the team.

A Brunt
A BruntGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Upholstery and Rug cleaning

The Cleaners came but they needed me to allow more time for each appointment as they were running late. They were fast workers but any less time would not result in such a good job. The greasy marks all gone from Sofa and my Rug much cleaner. It took around 5-6 hour to dry though which is fine coz you don't get a things clean without getting water and detergent on it. All in all good job and good value.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

General Cleaning

Today i had Oven and General House Cleaning.Couple who arrive they were nice and Polite. The House Cleaning was all good, any how some cornor was misses but bo complain as i also wanted Bedsheet and Laundry done which they did and after when i see my oven i was Overwhelmed, my oven completely looks like new, neat and ll those greasiness is gone. They did good job. I make review to appreciate for a good oven Cleaning.

Jonathan
JonathanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you for Service!

Just wanted to say thank you very much for this Fantastic Company. Karl arrived early, worked really quickly and gave us some good advice about cleaning and the correct types of products to use. He did Fantastic Job even getting out water stains of our couch which we thought were going to be impossible to remove.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Service

2 Gentlemen from Fantastic cleaned 2 rigs and 1 Sofa. Lets make it short. The job was done great, the wine stain on one Rug is gone. Everything looks clean and fresh. The communication went smoothly and the job was done quick.

Happy to recommend
Happy to recommendGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional Cleaners

This is the first time I am using Fantastic cleaners and I am really pleased with their service. My carpets were really stained and looking out dated but all the marks are gone and the carpets have been revived. I would highly recommend this service. The gentleman that cleaned carpet was polite and professional.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,