Fantastic Services

Fantastic Services (page 4 of 50)

NSW, VIC, WA, Perth, etc...

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress Cleaning

No words to explain as I an absolutely delighted, from the telephone call enquiry to the job carried out. I highly recommend this Fantastic Services company. After having visitors in my home, one of the kids make an accident on my mattress. After the cleaning, my bed look as if I have repurchased it all over again. I am very happy with their service.

Happy with Service

I make an appointment with Fantastic for 3 Settee and arm chair cleaned. I was very pleased with the result. They are very professional. Came on time, no mess. Surely for next time I will appoint them again.

K. Brown
K. BrownGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mattress Cleaning

An absolute Fantastic Service. Chris arrived on mention time and took couple hour to clean our sofas and mattress to immense detail. Now looks Perfect. Highly recommend this Fantastic Company and his service too.

Talia Crawford
Talia CrawfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Upholstery Cleaning

From Fantastic 2 Carpet Technician than cleaned my 3 Piece suite were excellent. They put covers on their shoes as soon as they came in my house explained what they would be doing. My Furniture has previously been tested to ensure it was suitable for cleaning and they proceeded to get the job done quickly. The furniture was damp when finished, but dried overnight and is now fresh and clean. Thank you !

L Cureen
L CureenSydney, NSW

Fantastic Service

Great service lead business to move forward. I have been using Fantastic Services for a while now on Regular Basis and I also highly recommend Amelia, she is Diligent and Professional.

Mike D.Fantastic Services
Oven in need of cleaning
Oven in need of cleaningGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My oven has never look so good!!

Fantastic oven cleaning! My oven is brand new again. Excellent job!! Professional service. They did try and cancel 10mins before the job on Christmas Eve, however they rescheduled the appointment. Very happy with the work the men did! And it was clean for Christmas Day, yay!

Nadia
NadiaPerth, WA

Excellent Cleaning Service

We spend our Holiday Christmas all weekend in my Parents Place, we had Cleaning Service before from Fantastic Company, so we left the Key to Cleaners as they said they are working on Christmas and Boxing Day as well. Today we came home and it all went well. Windows and white-work, including conservatory washed down and looking all clean. Window over our conservatory now also gets a regular clean. Am very pleased so far.

Kerry C
Kerry CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Sent From The Heavens

Ellie & Alex worked tirelessly to transform the badly maintained townhouse into a sparkling, clean edifice. Along with all their expertise & tools, they brought wonderful, positive attitudes. Can’t recommend them enough.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Weed Cleaning

We moved into a new house a month ago where weeds had taken over the back garden. Boys were able to completely clear the garden and we had yesterday Christmas gathering where grandchildren had open place to play, we did some family BBQ as well. Very pleased and totally recommend Fantastic Services. want to thank you for overall work.

ivana d.
ivana d.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy Cleaning Service!

Everything happen at the end , we need urgent Oven Cleaning. Fantastic turn up and did absolute great job, stripping them down to access every part of them and now my oven is spotless. Can’t be much happier before Christmas. Thank you !

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt act

We decided to do carpet cleaning before Christmas, in a short notice Fantastic were happy to accommodate. The team arrived promptly, were very pleasant and did an excellent job within the timeframe and suggested which was not excessive for what needed to be done. Would recommend to others.

Emily Baker
Emily BakerPerth, WA

Professional Service

Fantastic Services were very professional and friendly. They did an excellent job with cleaning our house properly and every single cornor or spot of it. I used cleaning service for the first time.Cleaners did a fantastic job and were very organized and efficient.

Abby
AbbyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Carpet Service

Very professional and efficient service! Every part of the service was Brilliant. Carpet cleaner put a lot of effort to get rid of some troublesome stains, but the end result was great. We now used the Fantastic Services twice for our common areas carpet cleaning in a flat conversion building and would not look elsewhere. Thanks to the team!

Jools
JoolsPerth, WA

My sofabed looks brand new!

the professional I asked to steam clean the sofa bed I have, that the dog had slobbered on, did an excellent job - he spent a lot of time getting it perfect and took a lot of care. I was appreciative and impressed. Thank you so much.

Joanna
JoannaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Glad

We have found their services very professional and the cleaning has improved to a very high standard. I would highly recommend Fantastic Services to any potential client as they always do what they say they are going to do. We are extremely pleased with the services offered and glad we appointed them for our regular office cleaning.

Laura
Lauraasked
NSW, Sydney - Cleaning

I need to open small business cleaner I looking for agent cleaner commission to employees I want to be ownership how can you help regards Laura Thank you
Phone number is 0420897302

Littleflower A.asked
WA, Perth - Cleaning

Hi how much you charge hourly? I have three toilets and kitchen cabinets to wipe down.

Dear Littleflower A.,

Thank you for inquiring about our cleaning services! Could you please provide us with your contact number or email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

You can check our website: https://fantasticservicesgroup.com.au/perth/ for more information about the prices for our services. If you have any additional questions, you can give us a call at: 08 6117 3480

Kind Regards,

Littlefangel@yahoo.com.au

Tizzy
Tizzyasked
Fantastic Services

prices for cleaning ovens?

Aiden M.Fantastic Services

Dear Tizzy,

Thank you for inquiring about our services! Could you please provide us with your contact number/email so that we can get in touch with you? We need to ask a few questions before being able to provide an accurate quote.

Alternatively, you can go on our website (https://www.fantasticcleanersmelbourne.com.au/ for Melbourne and https://fantasticcleaners.com.au/sydney/ for Sydney) and obtain an online quote from us.

We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,