1.6

Amy06

Amy06Hobart, TAS

Terrible quality

Ordered 3 items. One was faulty and needed repairing, second was poorly made and thrown away after one wear and the third was ill-fitting and sent back. Really cheap quality fabrics and poorly constructed garments. Cup sizes are not consistent.

Store LocationOnline
Product AppearanceAs advertised
Gemma H.

Gemma H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awful

I ordered 2 lingerie sets and both were cheap and nasty. I sent them both back and was advised I wasn't eligible for a refund as I had written my order number on the box and because of this they were unable to re-sell the product. For the price paid I expected good quality lingerie and that definitely wasn't the case. I won't order from them again, there are far better suppliers in the market.

Store LocationWebsite
SizingSlightly small
Product AppearanceNot as advertised
ENDI

ENDIHobart, TAS

Beware!

Used to be good, but now worse than ever! Quality is very cheap like what you get through ebay from China!
Avoid at any cost, products look nothing like in the pictures, false and misleading!

Underwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Fantasy Lingerie compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Christina

ChristinaLorne Vic 3232

Happy customer

Chan

Chan

False Advertising

Namely their latex underwear. What is advertised on their website compared to what you actually receive in the mail is totally different Please don't waste your money on purchasing any of their latex items. I am totally disappointed with my purchases and...they are not at all cheap. Please think twice before purchasing anything from them in latex.

Helle

HelleCaringbah

Sexy chemise

Very uncomfortable hot polyester fabric the image style lovely flattering sexy but so scratchy itchy get yrs to buy pure silk cant find reasonable price silk lace nities so overpriced italian & french stuff not in Australia dam postage rip off

Temujain

TemujainAUCKLAND

Low and cheap quality

I have used.Fantasy Lingerie three times and I found their goods to be of cheap and low quality, with cheap packaging. Certainly not something you would give as a present from someone you care about. They are of the type you normally find on cheap street for $5 items or $2 shop.
Definitely avoid.

Carmen W.Fantasy Lingerie
Hacked off !

Hacked off !

expensive item that is cheap and unwearable.

good- fast -discreet shipping .
bad- the item was expensive for what it was -very cheap fabric , with an itchy paper label which when i tried to remove split the fabric- the gusset is made weird so uncomfotable.

ladykerry

ladykerryBrisbane

Avoid At Any Cost, Totally Disappointed And I Felt Ripped Off.

Received faulty items. Sent it back, waited for two weeks and I contacted customer service.
I was told that they had not received anything. Then I contacted them with the tracking number and they told me that they had only recently received it. As per tracking it is was not true.
A week after this they sent me an email saying that as per company policy they not provide any exchange or refund for bodystocking and adult products. I contacted them and explained it is quite evident that items were faulty. Anyway all this was in vain as they stopped all correspondence.

Underwear Shops & Brands