50Farmers Market Dog Food

Farmers Market Dog Food Questions & Answers

Shirley W. · Wet Dog Food

I am a bit confused as the Farmer's Market wet food is sold in coles and woolworths in a resealable packet not a foil container as shown. I like to see what my dog is eating and was so impressed in your product as it is not mushed up. Sadly Coles and Woolworths seem to be pulling away from your product and selling dog food that I can't see what is in the paste. My question is why are they doing this as I want to keep buying your product in Mildura Victoria?

Farmers Market   DM

Hi Shirley, We have several different types of pet foods in our Farmers Market range including dry food, 400g cans, 100g alutrays, and our chilled Home Style Shreds.
Our Homestyle Shreds are available in the refrigerated pet food section within a resealable bag. The 250g packets are still being made and can be found in Coles or Woolworths stores.
To learn more on our range of food you can visit our website here: external link
We hope this information helps.

Shirley W.

Coles Mildura have not had any for quite sometime both stores. Woolworths Mildura only ever have a few in stock at Centro and non at Woolworths in Langtree Avenue. Both use to sell the larger packets but no more. Very disappointing.

Farmers Market   DM

Hi Shirley, Unfortunately we are no longer making the 750g sized packets of our Homestyle shreds, however the 250g packets are still being made. We can see on the Woolworths website that a few stores in the Mildura area (Centre Plaza Mildura, Mildura and Renmark) are ranging both the Chicken and the Beef varieties.
We'd suggest getting in contact with either Woolworths or Coles head offices to request they stock more of these products in stores near you.
We hope this helps!

cheri
cheri · Chicken & Farm Vegetables

I bought this and now both my dogs are throwing up. Is this happening to anyone else?

Farmers Market   DM

Hi Cheri, When trying new foods, we recommend gradually transitioning pets to the new food over a number of days as some animals may not be able to tolerate diet changes as well as others.
Replacing ¼ of your pets usual food with the new food for a few days then slowly increasing the amount of the new food and decreasing the amount of the old food over 7-14 days (depending if your pet is know to have a sensitive stomach) enables pets digestive systems to become accustomed to the diet change slowly. Similarly to humans, some pets may not be able to tolerate certain foods in their diet.
If you are concerned, however, our team is here to help. You can reach us on 1800 732 573 (option 1)

Barb Fern
Barb Fern · Dry Dog Food

My7yr old germanshepard mix been eatting farmers market Lamb&veggies for the last 4weeks ive notice shes been drinking an awful lot of water should I be concerned?

Farmers Market   DM

Hi Barb, If you have any questions on our products we encourage you to get in touch with us directly on 1800 732 573 (option 1) or contact us through our website here: external link
We look forward to hearing from you

Anita A.
Anita A. · Dry Dog Food

Will it be good for my 9 month old French Bulldog

Farmers Market   DM

Hi Anita, Our Farmers Market Puppy dry food will be best suited for a growing pup.
You can learn more on our products by visiting our website external link
We hope this helps.

Karenq W.
Karenq W. · Chicken & Farm Vegetables

i'm a little leery about this food because it has such a very strong smell which is different than other dry food I buy for my dog. i have the chicken and farm vegetables and the product is dark brown and sure doesn't smell like chicken. Why is this?

Farmers Market   DM

Hi Karen, Our Farmers Market dry foods are made with high quality ingredients and will contain meat as the number 1 ingredient. The product should have a meaty and fresh odour which should not be foul or offensive.
You are welcome to contact us directly through our website at the link below or phone us on 1800 732 573 (option 1) with further details of the product you have purchased if you are concerned.
external link
We hope this helps

Natalie F. · Dry Dog Food

I was wondering if anyone knew if Applaws dog food was better than Farmers Market or visa versa? I have been using Farmers Market because they don't use fillers like cerial. They seem to be good quality for a supermarket brand.

Jillh
Jillh

From the little research I have done it appears that Applaws might be slightly better but I have been using Farmers Market because I have a large dog and it comes on special quite often. My dog loves it and is very healthy and active.

ProK9
ProK9 · Dry Dog Food

Why is there an asterix beside natural? The made in Australia sign is above the chicken but delineated from the vegetables - are there foreign components?

rosie
rosie · Dry Dog Food

is the packaging for the dry food recyclable?

Natalie F.

Yes! You can recycle it through soft plastics at woolies or coles

Get an answer from our members and Farmers Market representatives

Select a listing for your question
Farmers Market Dog Food