3Farmers Market Chilled Dog Food Home-Styled Chicken & Vege Shreds

94% · 962 · 2%
Pet's Life StagePuppy/Kitten, Adult and Senior
Side Effects Yes · No
4.4
Smell
4.4

Sharyn C
Sharyn CSydney, NSW4 posts
Tanya M
Tanya MPerth, WA14 posts

Lick the bowls clean

Seriously the only dog food I can give my dogs to eat that they lick their bowls licking clean. A close second is the tinned food in the same brand. Show details
Smell
Syl
SylPerth, WA11 posts

Pregnancy bliss

Our pregnant girl has always been a little picky. I wanted something she would eat that was more healthy than canned food. Currently she has only eaten this in the last 3 days, prior to this she ate almost nothing for 8 days due to her pregnancy. She has a very sensitive stomach but no issues with this. Show details
Smell
Aud
Aud4 posts

fairly good

my dog is a very picky eater and after presenting this new product to them, they took to it almost immediately.
will definitely buy again
nemo74
nemo74South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Happy Jack Russell

Tasty food my jack russell enjoy every bit to the last lick. She had bit wind other then that happy wagging tail. I received this product from Farmers Market to review Show details ·  1
Smell
Shona
ShonaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts
  Chilled Dog Food Home-Styled Chicken & Vege Shreds

Great addition to regular meals

My GSP George loved this food! We used it as a topper for his usual dry food and he ate it very quickly. I wouldn't rely on this as a main source of food for him, but it's great to add some variety and extra nutrients without requiring a heap of time or money.

I received this product from Farmers Market to review. Show details

Smell
Ace01103
Ace011034 posts

My dog loved it

My dog really enjoyed this product. She would do anything for chicken! Liked how fresh it was and not smelly. She didnt seem to eat around the vege's which she has been known to do.
I received this product from Farmers Market to review. Show details
Smell
tophat
tophat8 posts

Azzi just loved this

My dog just loved this. I have not often fed my dog chilled dog food, however this has changed my mind. He DEVOURED it! I was really impressed by the quality and ingredients and felt happy that my dog was eating healthy nutritional food.

I received this product from Farmers Market to review

Kristyn G.
Kristyn G.5 posts

A good fresh option!

My senior dog is a fussy eater usually however smashed this down on top of his biscuits.

This is a good option for a quick and fresh meal for my senior dog.

I was gifted this product to review. Show details

Esha
EshaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts
  Chilled Dog Food Home-Styled Chicken & Vege Shreds

Innovative food option for nourishing meal

The product looks quite different to those usually available in the market. My dog enjoyed the shreds with no left overs. Also used to mix with other food as topping for a change. This product is on my shopping list whenever I go to supermarket.
Note, this product was given by Contagious to review. Show details
Sharon S.
Sharon S.5 posts

My picky dog loved it!

My dog was following me around the room as he could smell the deliciousness coming the packet! He’s normally a pretty picky eater when it comes to packaged meat but he chowed this down so quickly! I was given the product for trial and review.
Emma F.
Emma F.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Gone within seconds!

My two dachshunds LOVED the chicken & vege shreds! I knew that a fun interesting new food would be grounds for fighting over so I placed two separate plates of shreds down and they was gone within seconds! Normally veges are not a hit with them so I'm pleasantly surprised.
Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

looks very fresh

My dog (cavoodle) Bella loved this product scoffed it down..even licked the bowl..
I received this product from Farmers Market Review Show details
Anne S
Anne S8 posts

My dogs were obsessed

My dogs were obsessed with this! We have two cattle dogs so we like to scatter their food in the grass to keep their minds active to find it, and the chunky nature of this is perfect for that method. Both the dogs downed it quickly and kept looking for more, which gives their huge tick of approval. The food looks really premium and high quality and doesn’t smell like dog food at all. Will be picking this up as a special treat to supplement their kibble in the future.

I received this product from Farmers Market to review.

John
John4 posts

Perfect for fussy eater

Our staffy is pretty fussy in terms of food she eats but when I gave her this chilled food, she went straight for it and finished in no time. Finally we found the right food for her. Will definitely buy in future for our fussy eater. The product looks appealing to the eye and can be mistakenly treated as human food if not labelled. I received this product from Farmers Market to review.