Farquhar Kitchen Centre

3.5

Julia B

Julia B

Promise broken for High quality and finish for Christmas

I was promised my kitchen finished for Christmas. Signing off in October this is not unreasonable. With 4 weeks left of trade this is still not unreasonable. Unfortunately I have paid over $20,000 for a kitchen that is unfinished and where the cabinet and benchtop (delayed install) finishes on a door frame???

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

Poor customer service post deposit, ridiculous delays

After consulting concisely and specifically about the need for a timely install I have been hit with delay after delay. It seems the experience over the years has not changed. If they were up front in the first place I would not be so angry. Delivery has just blown out again and then there are the added 6 weeks or so for bench top and splash back. Really unhappy, I just hope the cost and pain is worth the wait:(

Terrible service and unbelievable wait for new kitchen

My little kitchen and laundry had better be worth the wait because they are due to be installed 6 months since I paid the deposit plus I will have to wait many more weeks for the stone top and glass splash back to complete the job. Had the company been honest about their capacity to complete the job in a more reasonable time when we spoke to them in the first instance I would have gone elsewhere !!!!

Kitchen Renovators