Farquhar Kitchen Centre

Farquhar Kitchen Centre

3.5

Awful customer service!

The sales staff are very Lazy - Takes over a week to return a call or email.
    everything was too hard. I wanted a particular join was told they cannot do it. Only to ask further and then be told yes they can do it its just more difficult.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad
    jess

jess

poor service and unacceptable delay for completion

After shopping around I found Farquhar kitchens too install my new kitchen. Reasonably expensive but had great products and helpful designers. The process up to installation was easy however after installing my kitchen there was several outstanding jobs to be done. For 2 months I had to chase this up. From the installation date to full completion date was 4 months! There was no communication with me. The end result is a lovely kitchen but very poor customer service. I did email a complaint directly but never received a reply.
    nice helpful designers and nice end product
    poor customer service and communication. unacceptable delay/time frame for installation

See all Farquhar Kitchen Centre reviews