Farquhar Kitchen Centre

• Rates and Fees
Mat

Mat

Great result

Love the colour and despite a few little hiccups they’re coming to the party and getting things rectified. It’s hard to find decent and reliable trades in this day and age. Be rest assured using this company.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad
Cristina 27 May 20

Cristina 27 May 20Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

On Holiday in new kitchen

Farquhar have exceptional customer service. A beautiful showroom in Norwood with plenty of ideas to help with the design. My kitchen is amazing. The quality of cabinetry, stone bench top and glass splash back cannot be faulted in anyway. I cannot thank them enough for making this a fabulous experience, everything was done on time and on schedule even with the current COVID situation going on. This was my first kitchen renovation, I would certainly choose them again in the future and I would highly recommended them to anyone.

My dream kitchen .

I recently had my kitchen completed. Best experience ever. Turned out so much better than I had dreamed.
Thank you!

Kitchen Renovators

Find out how Farquhar Kitchen Centre compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Karen C

Karen CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exemplary product and service

I can not fault Farquhar from design through to install. Everything done when (or before) they said it would be, trades meticulous hardworking and on time despite unexpected difficulties. Added some unscheduled cabinetry and replaced a door at the end which didn't quite fit despite the problem not being their fault. Some upgraded product at no extra cost due to unavailability of what I ordered. Would get them in again in a heartbeat. Kitchen looks terrific.

John87

John87AU

VERY Professional and meticulous!

We have tried several Kitchen renovation Companies (We have had 6 kitchen's installed in various houses and Apartments over the years). We have found Farquhar an extremely professional Company that continue to amaze us with their attention to detail. We could not be happier with it and the very supportive follow-up service by everyone associated with Farquhar including every Tradie involved - but with special thanks to Christine (their designer) & Craig (Our Project Manager). The precision in measurements and co-ordination of all installation has ensured a very smooth & classy job. We strongly recommend them to anyone looking for "high-end" detail and finish.

After service help and repairs extremely good

We had our kitchen installed about 10 years ago! The adhesive used on the covering proved less then satisfactory and one day I called in to the showroom to ask about repairs. As a result, the whole kitchen was completely redone AT NO COST TO ME - NOT BAD EH! Thanks to all at Farquhar, in particular Craig , Bobby and all concerned who found nothing to hard. If I need another kitchen guess who I go to.

Kitchen Craftsmen

Looking for Kitchen Renovators?

Read the reviews for Kitchen Craftsmen

Ad

Wow! Our kitchen is amazing.

I have always wanted a Farquhar kitchen. We weren't disappointed. My husband and I have never renovated and found the whole experience really easy. The showroom is great and our designer listened to us and made the process really easy from start to end. We were even able to afford stone benches. All the staff and trades were helpful and professional. I can see why people want a Farquhar kitchen.

See all Farquhar Kitchen Centre reviews