Listing monitored by Fashion MIA

Beware!!!!

Ordered in november, still haven’t arrived 4 months later!!! Beware they're a scam!!!! Reporting them to the accc. Totally unsatisfied!!!! They have taken my money and have not sent me the goods I ordered!

My order never arrived

There is a record that the delivery of my dress was ‘unsuccessful ‘. When I try contacting both Mia shop and delivery company I get no response. The dress I paid for never arrived.

Sanoja
SanojaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Service

Misleading customers by size chart, delivery time, customer service and quality.I ordered few items and requested on them to deliver on time due to the past customer reviews . But before they said some items are not available and they will send the available once first and rest will be later. I was OK with that and waited. But after about 5 weeks I received all together and some items were looked like used.Then I returned some for exchange and about 3 weeks now still waiting for a reply from them.

Vicki Wallace
Vicki Wallace

Dealing with crooks

This is a shocking service, I have been ripped off!

I ordered four items. I received only three. One was such terrible quality that I requested a refund and asked for the return address. I also asked for the fourth item and was told it would arrive later. After a couple of weeks I received an out of stock notification asking to respond to indicate if I preferred a refund or choose another item. Countless emails in which I have indicated that I want a refund and to return one of the items have not reached the company - I keep getting error messages. This must be scam!

Lollie Z.Fashion MIA

Did not receive the clothing I ordered

Firstly I received no goods for 3 months, then I was sent a piece of "junk clothing" which was definitely not what I ordered. I payed with PayPal who were absolutely NO help.

Pamela
PamelaHunter Region, NSW

Care Instructions?

With Thanks, the coat arrived / quality & fit was good. However with No Care Instructions or Material Information - am at a loss as to how to remove the permanent creases (From packaging) in the Coat. Hanging the item for 24 hrs on the outdoor clothesline has NOT helped - and am hesitant to take to this Rain Jacket with any Hot appliances.Please supply Care Instructions.

LJay
LJayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst online dealer ever

DrAjay
DrAjaySouth East Queensland, QLD

never received the dress and Jewellary I ordered

I ordered couple dresses for my younger daughter due to my access to PayPal .I paid the money by pay pal .Out of four dress ordered received three and out of three two were of wrong size when I tried to contact then the service centre asked me to post back dress to them with mown cost .here it is now almost more than years I have not received the dress and one dress went back due to wrong post code written by Fashion Mia on delivery.
Verypoor service .I would not like to deal with them .They are loser.I do not recommend.I would give them -5 star rating. Recommendations=Deal at your own risk.

Mr Ploppy
Mr Ploppy

Crooked Business

Count yourself lucky if you received what you paid for. If any items were out of stock you may not get your money back for those.
The exact thing happened to me.
I believe they used to accept PayPal but perhaps not anymore, for obvious reasons.
BTW, this will be my last review. Every time I write one, I'm told to write another 3 to get a gift card.
You people are just as good as Fashion Mia.

Lollie Z.Fashion MIA

Communication goes round in circles whilst never dealing with the issue

Like all of the other “negative” reviews, I’ve had the run around with this company. Of the 5 items ordered, 3 were unavailable (after they’d taken my money out of course). I requested a refund for the paid for but unavailable items, and have since then been caught in the most frustrating merry go round of emails from someone (or bot). None of my questions have been answered clearly and I cannot track my order. I clicked the tracking link they provided, and this took me to a dodgy site with an error message!!!
I have come to the realisation that I may never get my refund.
I do NOT recommend this company/scam.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

Ignore this company, they are scammers

Lollie Z.Fashion MIA

Never received products, customer service

Nightmare experience. Customer service were uncooperative and unwilling to respond. Goods were never received. Payment was already processed, they keep sending automated responses stating that the payments were not received. Do not buy from this seller.

Poor quality scammers

The dresses were garbage, very poor material and workmanship.
Sizes was all wrong, bought XL size but the actual thing is more like small.
Looked nothing like the photos on the website.
Wanted me to pay for the expensive shipping in order to return the goods for refund, or instead offered us store credit less than the value of the purchase.
This is the same as refusing to refund, whereas a good online store would have provided either a full refund or a prepaid postage to return the goods, especially when the goods are clearly faulty.
Awful customer experience, no one should ever buy from them again.

MelodayOcean City

No refund though promised

Meloday

This company keeps trying to give me a merchandise credit in lieu of refund. I want nothing to do with MORE merchandise from a dishonest dealer!

Meloday

Check out the negative reviews and see how often the same complaints are repeated. The 'positive' reviews are very suspicious.