Fashion MIA

Fashion MIA

See the Best Clothing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor Service

Misleading customers by size chart, delivery time, customer service and quality.I ordered few items and requested on them to deliver on time due to the past customer reviews . But before they said some items are not available and they will send the available once first and rest will be later. I was OK with that and waited. But after about 5 weeks I received all together and some items were looked like used.Then I returned some for exchange and about 3 weeks now still waiting for a reply from them.

Sizing Slightly small

Dealing with crooks

I ordered 2 dresses from them, I received them but one was wrong size, spoke with [name removed] from customer service she told me to send it back and she gave me the address where to send back the dress but she insisted to send the tracking number which cost me $20.85AU, received a message that they received the item and between 7-15 days they will refund the money back into my account.
They find now a excuse that I sent the item to the wrong post code only not to refund the money.
My opinion about Fashionmia: they using the cheapest possible fabric to manufacture the products, and they will do anything not to refund anything you send back to them for refund.
Please do not buy anything from such company, only if you want to be waste your money.
They will pay you to write review about them, but they are not having enough money to buy my review.
Vicky

Product Appearance Not as advertised

This is a shocking service, I have been ripped off!

I ordered four items. I received only three. One was such terrible quality that I requested a refund and asked for the return address. I also asked for the fourth item and was told it would arrive later. After a couple of weeks I received an out of stock notification asking to respond to indicate if I preferred a refund or choose another item. Countless emails in which I have indicated that I want a refund and to return one of the items have not reached the company - I keep getting error messages. This must be scam!

Product Appearance Not as advertised
Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem asap. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Did not receive the clothing I ordered

Firstly I received no goods for 3 months, then I was sent a piece of "junk clothing" which was definitely not what I ordered. I payed with PayPal who were absolutely NO help.

Care Instructions?

With Thanks, the coat arrived / quality & fit was good. However with No Care Instructions or Material Information - am at a loss as to how to remove the permanent creases (From packaging) in the Coat. Hanging the item for 24 hrs on the outdoor clothesline has NOT helped - and am hesitant to take to this Rain Jacket with any Hot appliances.Please supply Care Instructions.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Worst online dealer ever

I placed order for >AUD100 worth of clothings early June 2018. Was asked to choose replacement as some were not in stock - I did so, promptly. Ended up getting totally wrong & hideous clothing items, instead of the summerwears that I ordered!!
And for the replacement items, they claim to have never received the email on that!
Emailed them regarding wrong items, and requested redelivery of correct items. They claimed couldn't do so as out of stock.

Specifically requested refund, declined their gift voucher/online coupon for discount as I was unhappy with their service & have lost trust.
I was happy to return the wrong items as they requested, provided they reimburse me the cost of return delivery - which they declined & aked me to keep the wrong items instead. Those items are awaiting despatch to salvos on my end! Keeping it till i get a refund, in case these people turn around and ask me to return those items to them.
After more than 6 months of following up via email, I was again offered coupon to redeem online as they can't process refund past 6months! Excuse me...after all my emails & your promises, whose fault is it that you are sooooo tardy! i am awaiting their promised paypal payment for the past 1 month...and still waiting.
It is Feb 2019, and all I have received is nothing but empty promises, besides the wrong items!
Who in the right mind would want to use a coupon to purchase from these unreliable cheats??

I highly recommend DO NOT engage in any bussiness with this company is very shady. They are only good in cheating customers of their hard earned money, to get rid of drab clothes by dumping them upon you! Have never some across worse online dealer to date. :@

Sizing Very large

never received the dress and Jewellary I ordered

I ordered couple dresses for my younger daughter due to my access to PayPal .I paid the money by pay pal .Out of four dress ordered received three and out of three two were of wrong size when I tried to contact then the service centre asked me to post back dress to them with mown cost .here it is now almost more than years I have not received the dress and one dress went back due to wrong post code written by Fashion Mia on delivery.
Verypoor service .I would not like to deal with them .They are loser.I do not recommend.I would give them -5 star rating. Recommendations=Deal at your own risk.

Crooked Business

Count yourself lucky if you received what you paid for. If any items were out of stock you may not get your money back for those.
The exact thing happened to me.
I believe they used to accept PayPal but perhaps not anymore, for obvious reasons.
BTW, this will be my last review. Every time I write one, I'm told to write another 3 to get a gift card.
You people are just as good as Fashion Mia.

Communication goes round in circles whilst never dealing with the issue

Like all of the other “negative” reviews, I’ve had the run around with this company. Of the 5 items ordered, 3 were unavailable (after they’d taken my money out of course). I requested a refund for the paid for but unavailable items, and have since then been caught in the most frustrating merry go round of emails from someone (or bot). None of my questions have been answered clearly and I cannot track my order. I clicked the tracking link they provided, and this took me to a dodgy site with an error message!!!
I have come to the realisation that I may never get my refund.
I do NOT recommend this company/scam.

Ignore this company, they are scammers

I ordered 4 dresses on 15.10.2018 from this company for a wedding, paying ca $125. Since they call themselves Fashionmia of London, I specifically chose them so as not to deal with a Chinese company. They stated that delivery would be within 12-16 business days. I was hoping this would have been enough time for delivery by 15.11.2018 so I could wear at least one for the wedding.

Soon after I placed my order, the CHINESE company informed me they weren't able to deliver 2 of the dresses. The other 2 arrived on 30.11.2018, i.e. SIX WEEKS after I placed my order. Even though I measured myself and ordered sizes specified on their website, one of the dresses was too small, the other too big. They were also of very poor quality.

My troubles with this company continued when I tried to return the 2 useless dresses and get a full refund. The company tried to get me to keep the 2 useless dresses and offered a voucher for the other 2 to buy other clothes from them. Since I wasn't interested and insisted on a full refund, they provided an address in China to return the 2 useless dresses at my own expense. The address was NOT the company address but obviously one of their suppliers. I've spent $27 in sending the 2 useless dresses there in an apparent trackable AusPost service. Unfortunately, I was sold an untrackable one by AusPost employee. They are however suggesting that the dresses should have already arrived at its destination. Even if they did, Fashionmia was only willing to give me a 50% refund, for reasons known only to themselves. Leaving me with NO DRESSES and $92 out of pocket. After refusing to withdraw my complaint about this transaction to Visa, my bank reversed it after 4 months of wrangling. I am now still $27 out of pocket for postage that I may/may not be able to claim back from AusPost in another 2 months.

I've had the same experience with this company as other people complaining here. I also believe that this is a SCAMMER COMPANY that people should stay away from. Save yourself the trouble, wasted time and money. If you do want to buy from them, pay with credit card, refuse to withdraw your complaint to your bank, send unsuitable goods back in a TRACKABLE service and enlist the help of your bank/Auspost in getting a refund. You won't get it through Fashionmia. I'll definitely won't buy anything from them or any other overseas online company again!!!!

Never received products, customer service

Nightmare experience. Customer service were uncooperative and unwilling to respond. Goods were never received. Payment was already processed, they keep sending automated responses stating that the payments were not received. Do not buy from this seller.

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Poor quality scammers

The dresses were garbage, very poor material and workmanship.
Sizes was all wrong, bought XL size but the actual thing is more like small.
Looked nothing like the photos on the website.
Wanted me to pay for the expensive shipping in order to return the goods for refund, or instead offered us store credit less than the value of the purchase.
This is the same as refusing to refund, whereas a good online store would have provided either a full refund or a prepaid postage to return the goods, especially when the goods are clearly faulty.
Awful customer experience, no one should ever buy from them again.

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the products. I have checked your order and sent an email to you, could you please check your inbox later? If you have other question, please reach out to comment@orderplus.com

No refund though promised

I fell for the beautiful photos and bought 5 items. 2 arrived after 2 months and several emails. All were poorly made from cheap fabric and I paid a stupid amount to post them back to China. The other items never arrived. Paypal opened a dispute but the 'bot' at FashionMia told me the money would be refunded and asked that I close the dispute. I, foolishly, did this. It has now been almost 9 months and FashionMia claims they cannot refund money through PayPal because THE REFUND WINDOW HAS CLOSED. The very polite 'bot' calling itself [name removed] keeps telling my to be patient, as they must contact PayPal. Well I did contact Paypal who said the company can refund using the SEND MONEY option, but [name removed] again tells me to wait. I would strongly suggest boycotting this company.

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMiaThis company keeps trying to give me a merchandise credit in lieu of refund. I want nothing to do with MORE merchandise from a dishonest dealer!Check out the negative reviews and see how often the same complaints are repeated. The 'positive' reviews are very suspicious.

Do not buy from this company unless you want your money going down the drain

Do not buy anything from this company, I bought a coat size large, size chart mention bust 104cm, the coast arrive 88cm, bust, I ask to send me another one or refund they ask me to send the wrong size coast back at my own expenses. I have advised them over emails that they sending me the wrong size it is not my fault to bare the return postage to get the refund. They do not understand english back and forth for 10 emails and keep asking me to send the item back or they will just refund me $10, the coat cost usd36.

How would a company like this can trade on the online business. I will have to proceed to paypal to open the case to chase for my refund.

I highly not recommend anyone to buy from this website, pictures look great, product crap material, terrible, wrong size. Unless you want your money go down the drain do not buy from this company there are many reliable online fashion you can buy from, read all the reviews here you will be shock.

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMiaAfter all the inconvenient caused and many emails now you ask for the details, below is the respond from your company. I paid the coat USD46, by sending the wrong size and ask to refund $10 ????? SERIOUS. I have open a case with PAYPAL, I WANT MY FULL REFUND BACK IMMEDIATELY. I have attached invoice on my review. Here are 2 solution fro this problem: 1. Keep it and we will offer you a partial refund $10. 2. Return it to us (the shipping fee is on you) and you will be offered a refund $36.95. What's your idea?Dear customer, Thanks for your response here. Please note that I deal with the negative reviews on Productreview, you may send the email to our customer service, so I can not find your email in comment@orderplus.com. Please offer me your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I can help you asap. Thanks for your understanding in advance and hear from you soon. Fashionmia

Don't pay extra for express post

I ordered two dresses and paid extra to get it here for a wedding, the tracking system dosn't work, when It didn't arrive in the time stated I emailed them they said it has left and is in transit which has now been a month. Asked for a refund and was told they don't refund as the money goes to a freight company.

No tracking number

I ordered goods via PayPal and have not received any notifications or tracking number.
My several attempts at contacting you have not been answered.
Please look into this, i dont expect to be directed to another email i expect customer service to look into it.

Awful, don’t buy from them!

The website was poorly designed to accept payment, I accidentally ordered the same thing 3 times and immediately cancelled 2 orders. However, I didn’t receive a refund until I threatened to contact PayPal. Even then they sent an email asking for credit card details, passport details and other inappropriate personal and irrelevant things so that I could receive a refund for items they never sent! Even then they explained store credit is the same as a refund ! Got the money back eventually through PayPal, but buyer beware! Got the right order and while 1 top was ok the other was extremely poor quality.

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on our website.We are really sorry for the inconvenience to you. Could you please offer me your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to help you solve this problem. Thanks for your understanding in advance and hear from you soon Fashionmia

Excellent shop for fashion dresses

Fashion Mia is an excellent online shop for fashion dresses. Any new trendy fashion design you can think of you will find it. I am appreciative for your support so far. I took bulk purchase from Fashion Mia and my order arrived on time to my waiting customers. I will be back soon to order in bulk. Thanks and hoping for a continued business with you. I highly recommend.

Buyer beware. They advertise items they can not supply and you go through hell to get your money bac

I have been promised a refund for about two months. Now i have to fill in forms for my credit card company to get the shoddy dealings dealt with so i can get my money back.

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with the relevant department and solve your problem ASAP. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Quality products over here!

FashionMia is wow! I am so pleased my order got home safely. The store display on clothes and their designs attracted me at the first sight and picked 3 products for my wife. All the products are perfect quality. She loves it! We will be back soon for the next purchase. Thanks for the good work.