Verified🏆 2024 Award

Easy to navigate web page. Great prize for peace of mind. Show details ·  1
michael crummy
michael crummyRichmond-Tweed, NSW
  Domestic Plus

as above easy understood quote

3rd time useage easy to get a quote I understood. Show details ·  1
Kerin S.
Kerin S.

Great Australian company for Travel Insurance

I always use Fastcover as an alternative to paying higher daily rental premiums for hire car excess reduction. This time I actually had to make a claim after an incident with a kangaroo, whilst visiting family in SA. From start to finish, Sam and Christine from Fastcover were helpful and professional, providing clear information on what they needed me to do, resulting in my claim being approved, in a timely manner. Restores my faith in insurance companies, that's for sure!! I will always use Fastcover for my travel insurance. Did I also mention they are also Australian owned? Thanks Fastcover! Show details ·  1
Astrid H
Astrid HSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Safe travels

Best thing is they actually answer the phone when you call… no machine doing multiple choice questions electronic voice …. One service question then a person!
Emma was very helpful they all are, this is my third time using them, never had to claim yet but if I did I feel they would be just as helpful. Yes I’d recommend them. Show details ·  1
Robert S.
Robert S.

Never travel without it

Excellent experience really easy to navigate, very impressed.great value. Quick set up. Have used many times. Show details ·  1
David
DavidNortheast, VIC2 posts

Good value insurance

Straight forward, comprehensive travel insurance, which covers everything I require for peace of mind whilst traveling. Show details ·  1
Rhys
Rhys3 posts
  Domestic Plus

Easy to buy insurance and cover required

Easy to use their website to buy the insurance I required, fast and simple. Show details ·  1
Busta
BustaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great Travel Insurance

Easy Website and Good Value for Money Giving You Lots of Options Show details ·  1
Ross
Ross
  Domestic Plus

First time using Fast Cover - easy!

Easy to complete online, prompts to step through the process, email notification to assess and then a link to pay, policy issued. Show details ·  1
Denis
Denis2 posts
  Domestic Plus

Think it’s a great product

Had no problem with the way the
Website handled our application Show details ·  1
Lol bitten
Lol bittenHobart, TAS21 posts
  Domestic Plus

Such a high standard of customer service with Fast-cover

A great company that is willing to go the extra mile to support their customers. This policy I put in the wrong dates when a computer glitch made me have to start all over again and I was feeling exhausted. I emailed "A" and received a call back from "E" then "A" the customer service team. Who sorted it out quickly and without complaint. Thanks to them for their patience and kindness. We have been using Fast-cover since 2016 - continue to choose them. Show details
Marie
Marie

Setting up the pooicy

The customer service I have experienced from PAL has been absolutely fantastic. I began with online quotes but still had a few questions. PAL’s follow up phone call resolved those questions. I spoke to her a couple of times during my decision making for additional information. She was always polite, prompt, professional, knowledgeable and returned phone calls as promised. I obtained quotes from several companies and can say that it was Pal’s excellent service that saw me purchase 3 travel policies in one transaction. She is an asset to your business. Show details ·  1
Carole
Carole

It's very simple to use

Easy to organise, simple process and tailored to meet your specific needs.
Good price too. Show details ·  1
Roadrider
RoadriderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always use Fast Cover

Once again I have found Fast Cover to give a quick no nonsence quote. My only dissapointment was we could not insure our Road bikes even though they are worth well over the $1500 stated but older than 3 years. Show details ·  1
Narelle
Narelle

Quick and Easy Travel Insurance

It was very quick and easy to get a quote online and purchase Travel Insurance. I phoned to ask a question the next day and I was answered quickly. This is the second time I have purchased Travel Insurance from Fast Cover. Show details ·  1

TTN
TTN · Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

Hi, would you please clarify if your policy covers this scenario:
If flight is cancelled or delayed by airlines that causes missing a pre-paid 12-day guided tour, would I be covered for all flights plus tour costs?
TTN

Fast Cover Travel Insurance
Fast Cover Travel Insurance   DM
Bobe
Bobe · Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

Can I get cover on a campervan rental?

Compare all Fast Cover Travel Insurance listings
Emergency DentalNot Included$1,000$500$750
Pregnancy (max weeks) 23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks23 weeks
Resumption of Journey $3,000$3,000Not Included$2,000
Hospital Cash AllowanceNot Included$5,000Not IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesNot IncludedUnlimitedUnlimitedUnlimited
Loss of IncomeNot Included$10,400 (Max $400 per week up to 26 weeks)Not IncludedNot Included
Permanent DisabilityNot Included$50,000Not IncludedNot Included
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash Not Included$250Not IncludedNot Included
Delayed Luggage Not Included$750Not IncludedNot Included
Credit Card FraudNot Included$5,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Travel Documents cover)
Travel Documents / Passport Not Included$5,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)Not Included$2,000 (combined with Credit Card cover)
Maximum Single Item Limit $3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)$3,000 (computer or camera), $1,000 (phone or tablet), $750 (all other items)
Luggage & Personal Effects $7,500$15,000Optional up to $2,000$5,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $5,000,000$5,000,000$1,000,000$2,500,000
Rental Vehicle Excess $5,000Optional, up to $8,000Not IncludedOptional, up to $8,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Domestic Pet Care Not IncludedNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Special Activities Packages
GolfIncludedIncludedIncludedIncluded
CruiseOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Adventure Optional ExtraOptional ExtraNot IncludedOptional Extra
Snow / SkiOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Awards 2022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 20242022, 2023 and 2024

Visit Official Website