Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus

4.4

Biggles

BigglesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very easy to arrange.. The benefits and limits are easy to find online and even better on the phone.

2nd time with this insurer. After looking around I made the same choice again to go with Fastcover.
The premium was very competive with other policies I saw. Once again happy with my choice

Insurance Cover ForSenior
guy.stevens.96

guy.stevens.96AU

Average???

Insurance Cover ForAdult
Ally

AllyNewborough

Exactly what we required

Policy Clear and explicit and not overpriced. Covered what we required. Easy process. Never used this company before but will in future. Haven't taken the trip yet but will advise further after the event. Thank you

Insurance Cover ForSenior
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Ally, Thanks for the positive review about how fast & simple our travel insurance is. Remember you'll receive a loyalty discount next time you travel. Happy & safe travels to you & your family. Kind regards, Margretta

Travel Insurance

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus compares to other Travel Insurance

nick

nickPerth, WA

simple to buy and a simple product

simple to buy and good value - I used it primarily to reduce the excess on a car I was hiring in Sydney.
I use Fast Cover a lot for these reasons

Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Never disappoint unlike some other Insurance companies

Second time using third guys for my Travel Insurance. Never disappoint. Always easy to use their webtsite, very user friendly and absolutely value for money! Wouldn't go elsewhere.

Insurance claim madeNo
Mark

Mark

Easy From Start To Finish

My wife & I use Fast Cover every time we travel whether solo or as a couple. It's so simple, great value and, thanksfully, we haven't needed to claim yet!

Insurance claim madeNo
Rob_oli

Rob_oliAU

CAR RENTAL DAMAGE

I took this policy out mainly to cover the Hire car excess in case of damage. My Windscreen was damaged and that cost was paid. However because I returned the car with damage the rental car company also charged me an admin fee and for loss of use and these were not covered. No fault of Fast Cover it looks like most insurers only cover the actual damage.

Insurance claim madeYes
Fast Cover T.Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Hi Rob, thank you for your honest review! Sorry about what happened with the car but hope you were able to enjoy your holiday anyway. Do let us know when you're travelling again as we'd love to help! :) - Vanessa - Travel Insurance Specialist -

See all Fast Cover Travel Insurance reviews