Verified🏆 2024 Award

98% · 840%

Heather
HeatherFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service

I have been using this Company for about 4 years and have found them to be quick to reply, informative and very helpful especially with changing holiday plans during and after Covid. I won't use anyone else. Show details ·  1
Cecil
CecilSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Domestic Plus

Was quick and easy

The policy was similar is price to other policy offers. It was recommended by typing in travel insurance. It was very east to follow on line and covered all that we we required. Show details ·  1
Deborah
DeborahSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts
  Fair Incentive Domestic Plus

EASY and AFFORDABLE

My first time with this Insurance co.
My Son's partner Zhenia (well travelled) suggested I use you and I trust her.
She said that you can speak to a real person GOLD! Show details ·  1
Kathleen
KathleenSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Domestic Plus

Easy to read, understand and buy!

Smooth easy process to buy and explained everything clearly. Most others don't. Also had disruption cancellation cover. These days that's important! Covid cover clearly explained and well as other issues. So good, so far. Show details ·  1
Tina
Tina
  Domestic Plus

Easy and value for money

I’ve never used this policy but so far it’s been easy to set up and good value. I have not made a claim. The policy included Covid concerns which some other companies didn’t for the price Show details ·  1
Romy
RomyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  Domestic Plus

Great cover to have for domestic trips

First time to use travel insurance for domestic travel in this Covid times. They provide reasonable cost and quite easy to apply online. Thankfully we did not need to make a claim but it provided peace of mind during our travel. Show details ·  1
Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Domestic Plus

By far the clearest and easiest website to use

Finding cover for an older person in the COVID era can be difficult and confusing. I thought I had found a winner in RACQ's website but Fast Cover is much more suited to my needs. The fine print was not too painful. Let's see how they perform on claims (hopefully not!). Show details ·  1
Dianne F
Dianne F4 posts
  Domestic Plus

Very easy to buy policy online

This is my first experience with Fast Cover.
So easy to setup and understand the features.
I would recommend Fast Cover to my friends and family for either domestic or overseas travel. Show details ·  2
Ratu Mosese
Ratu Mosese

Very Helpful Result

I made a lot of phone calls and searched a few companies for quotes but none was helpful. I got the cover I need for my brother is travelling from overseas and very happy with the outcome. Show details ·  1
Tanya
TanyaHobart, TAS
  Domestic Plus

A week a go I left a 1 star review and then received a call from Fast-cover that changed our previous review

Frustrated with our experience and unhappy. I left a one star review
The Company's CEO called to follow up.
He checked our situation, keen to understand why we felt frustrated.
He reviewed our experience and the fact that we had been long term customers.
We now appreciate they now offer a policy that includes Covid cover & We really appreciate a Company that will take the time to understand their customers and want to keep customers informed. We also appreciated the Show details ·  1
Marie
MarieSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Domestic Plus

Best cover for domestic cruises

I spent hours waiting on the phone with three different insurers trying to get a cover for a domestic cruise with remote area evacuation but none of the operators could confirm the evacuation. Fast Cover was easy - no waiting on the phone, no confusion about the remote area evacuation and a friendly service. I will use Fast Cover for all my future trips. Show details ·  1
matty f
matty fkatoomba6 posts
  Domestic Plus

First time using this company but will from now on

Searched quite a few companies for quotes but none was as competitive as Fast Cover. Got the cover i needed, at a price i wanted, on a web site that was so incredibly easy to use. Only traveling domestic but these days it's better to have peace of mind just to be sure. Show details ·  1
Malcolm
Malcolm
  Domestic Plus

Yet to travel hopefully no need to claim. Great price & easy to do

Value, price & cover options. This is first time used. Hopefully no need to claim, shoyuld it be required I expe t to get great service. Looking dorward to travel again. Show details ·  1
John McGregor
John McGregor4 posts

Excellent service

We have used this insurance company on a number of occasions and on each occasion it was an easy process. We have also needed to change dates and getting a credit was also an easy process. After extensive research I found the policy is good value. At this stage I have not needed to make a claim. Show details ·  1
Veronica
VeronicaSydney, NSW2 posts

Domestic Cruise Cover

We have booked a Kimberley Coast Cruise, found it hard to find a travel insurance policy to cover that area for repatriation from the remote area or ship. I made enquires with Fast Cover and due to the pandemic we couldn't buy the insurance until 6 months from sailing date. They kept our details on file and sent us a proposal when the 6 months were up. I was happy to be prompted to buy the insurance with their reminder. Looking forward to our trip Show details ·  1
memnuna
memnunaSydney, NSW
  Verified Domestic Plus

It is so easy

Was it easy to set up my cover and I am so happy it give me peace of mind and to enjoying my holiday with my family and friends happy. Show details ·  1
Travel Insurance

Find out how Fast Cover Travel Insurance - Domestic Plus compares to other Travel Insurance

GEM
GEMPerth, WA2 posts

Suits me perfectly

Application was really easy to complete. I was surprised as to simplicity and speed. Premium is considered reasonable for the cover I received and the policy covered everything that I wanted. Show details ·  1
Anthony F.
Anthony F.8 posts
  Domestic Plus

Did the trick when no other companies were offering travel insurance

Flying within NSW as the regional travel just opened up.
No other companies were offering insurance at all . Found on Compare the Market.
Fast cover also had a Covid extra package for an extra $30 or something so took the whole package just to be sure.
Easy and quick to take out.
Gave us peace of mind although I must say to rate properly you would need a successful claim ...that's the real test of any insurance. Show details ·  1
John McGregor
John McGregor4 posts

Excellent value for money

Easy to set up, covers all needs for a domestic travel purpose. Used insurance 3 times. No issue in getting a credit during this covid period. Easy to apply credit to next policy Show details ·  1
Steve A
Steve AFar North Queensland, QLD4 posts

Easy to set up

Seems like good value, was recommended by a friend. Mostly to avoid car hire insurance that is way etoo expensive. I have yet to travel, so hopefully they are good to deal with if I have an issue. Show details ·  1
Dallas
DallasLaunceston, TAS4 posts
  Verified Domestic Plus

Simplicity

I believe it was nearly $100 saving on the insurance I was about to purchase through Australia Post. Except this cover had a lower excess. Very easy to apply, simple steps and under 3 minutes. Recommend so far, but cannot review the claims process as I have not had to deal with that department. Show details ·  1
Cerigo3
Cerigo3Sydney Surrounds, NSW

very good

good except when I put through the payment I had a credit and the credit was more than the policy but there was no mention of a refund of the difference which was $4.45. Show details ·  1
Beth H.
Beth H.

Solved a big problem !

Easy to understand and set up and providing us with exactly the right cover for our cruise so we can travel without worry.
Easy option for nominating another person to act on our account in case of emergency.  Show details ·  1
Rachel M.
Rachel M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Great cover. I never thought I needed til

This was great covered that I never thought I needed it for domestic and work was paying for it so it really came in handy.
The customer service people were very nice. Recommend them and will continue to use them for work and hopefully when I can travel for play.  Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Ayling
Elizabeth AylingBowen3 posts

Good Choice

Very easy to purchase and had no problems at all deciding policy
Staff member was very informative. Have used Fast cover many times
Will definitely keep using Fast Cover While travelling Show details ·  1
CamB
CamBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts
  Domestic Plus

Easy to arrange and great experience previously

The policy was very simple to set up and clear on what was covered. Previously lodged a claim with Fast Cover was processed quickly with no fuss. Happy to use them again and recommend them as well. Show details ·  1

IanW
IanWRichmond-Tweed, NSW3 posts

Must have travel insurance

Easy to set up over the phone in a few minutes. Covered everything I needed. I’ve used Fast Cover before and had a very similar experience. I have not made a claim but feel secure with this type of cover.  Show details ·  1
Lindy B.
Lindy B.Western District, VIC

Covers what I need

I have used this company a few times got a voucher for when my cruise was cancelled was happy with that as I brought the cover with it saying dosnt cover COVID the cruise was cancelled because of COVID I haven’t had to make any claims so don’t know how good they are for that  Show details
RickyB
RickyBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Domestic Plus

Great and easy to arrange Insurance

The Policy was amazing value and simple to set up. On one of our trips I did have to make a claim, it was handle quickly and efficiently. The staff were friendly and helpful. We now use Fastcover whenever travelling  Show details
Susan
SusanHobart, TAS

Cruise

Good information, easy to understand, person took time to explain any issues I had relating to pre-existing health issue and how it would be managed if needed to be evacuated whilst on cruise Show details
KStanley
KStanleySouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Easy online insurance

Good value, very easy to apply credit from cancelled trip with a special button will use again when overseas travel is an option. Helpful staff and fast contact by phone and email. Show details
Jeff and Laura
Jeff and LauraPerth, WA5 posts

Quick and easy

Good value and easy to set up
Included vehicle excess amounts
Not used yet and not used this company before so still to assess their efficiency if we make a claim - fingers crossed! Show details
Richard and Nicky
Richard and NickyHunter Region, NSW3 posts
  Domestic Plus

Excellent product at a great price

Policy is easy to understand and offers simple, good value options. The rental car excess cover included with the Domestic Plus product is excellent insofar as it actually covers most rental car company excesses. Overall, a good value product with well balanced coverage and well considered options Show details
Sonya
SonyaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

A rare find!

I was having a lot of trouble finding a rental car excess insurance policy which would cover hire from a “peer to peer” car share type company. Don’t get caught out! Most insurance companies DON’T cover the excess if you’re hiring from one of the car share type companies. After a bit of confusion Craig was able to confirm that Fast Cover WILL cover that situation. Great service. Appreciate it! Good communications.
Sonya Show details
Jack Jacoby
Jack JacobyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Domestic Plus

I got what I wanted (I think)

The process was efficient and speedy. The only issue for me was when I was progressing through the form to payment, the form appeared to select Domestic Plus for me without an obvious decision or choice from me. Also, when it summarized what the cover was, it included Snow cover. This puzzled me and I had to call to find out that the Snow cover was "automatic" for a domestic policy and at no additional charge. Puzzling since my trip is to North Queensland.
Fortunately/hopefully, no claim yet since I haven't had the trip yet. Show details
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney, NSW2 posts

Good price; suitable coverage

The price is very good, as is the coverage. I did not need to use it, so I cannot comment on that, but I have no reason to believe it is not also fine. Show details

Jim
JimSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Domestic Plus

Piece of mind at a great price

Excellent value; set-up process seamless; ideal for older travellers and adventurers with the adventure package add-on appropriate and great value. Repeat customer so information necessary for the assessment of my quote already stored. Show details
Ally
AllyNewborough2 posts
  Domestic Plus

Professional and helpful, no hassles

yes, haven't left yet but the initial contact has been very professional and helpful, cancellation of the policy due to Covid was simple and then the requote using the credit note was simple. Show details
Peter
Peter North Queensland, QLD

Very simple online

Every time I get a policy I can't open the document. Seems good value for the money. Thankfully I've never made a claim with fast cover. I would recommend this travel insurance.  Show details ·  1
Maeghan
MaeghanSydney, NSW5 posts

So Easy and stress free

Speaking with the Lady on the phone, who explained everything clearly and I felt immediately put at ease that this was the best policy for us, Thank you for making this experience trouble free. Show details ·  1

Visit Official Website