Verified🏆 2024 Award

2,319 reviews
Kevin
KevinPerth, WA2 posts

Well advised and informative

After initial complications on the Seniors Policy were clarified all went well . Thanks to Jay for added assistance Show details ·  1
Mike
MikeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified Basics

Excellent experience for a couple of not so young, last minute travellers!

First time with Fast Cover, online experience was great, good value, efficient; medical review for both of two passengers traveling took more than a little patience on my part [but that's more probably my little challenge :) ]
Particular value was noted in the actual costing of the extra required medical coverage.
We travel frequently, have never claimed on a travel insurance policy - and hope to never ever claim - but travel insurance is critical - my first experience with First cover has been very good and easy to process - many thanks Fast Cover :) Show details ·  1
Elaine D
Elaine D

Purchase

Process was simple and I have never used before but will next time Show details ·  1
David L.
David L.Sydney, NSW5 posts
  Comprehensive

Easy informative website to book and pay your travel insurance ... and cost competitive

I looked at many and chose Fast Cover Travel Insurance as they had the simplest and informative website, and their cover cost was very competitive. Show details ·  1
Griz
Griz2 posts

Quick and painless

I have used fast cover before and had to make a claim.
This process was quick and painless. Show details ·  1
Diana
DianaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Basics

Fast and effective booking online

I can only rate the online booking experience which was really great and fast.
Luckily, nothing happened during my trip, so I didn't need to make a claim. Show details ·  1
Peter T
Peter TSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Basics

satisified my requirements , quick quotte

clear, and concise insurance quote , good to do business with Show details ·  1
Kez
Kez

Expected Travel

User friendly on line process, changed details twice with no issues, however haven't had to claim & hope not too. Show details ·  1
Margaret
MargaretFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

Good Customer Service and value for money

Company very easy to deal with. Good value for the money. Staff prompt in contacting me to answer my questions and to clarify details of the Policy. Have only just purchased, for travel later in the year, so no comment on claiming. Hopefully there will be no mishaps and a claim won't be necessary. Show details ·  1
geoffrey Woodland
geoffrey WoodlandSydney, NSW3 posts

It matched the advert

It was as expected - I worked out the price online and when I spoke to Jay he came up with the same price, so I bought the insurance. Show details ·  1
Rhys
Rhys3 posts

Easy to buy insurance and cover required

Easy to use their website to buy the insurance I required, fast and simple. Show details ·  1
SRC
SRC
  Comprehensive

Fast and reassuring in a stressful overseas situation

After I had an accident in Sri Lanka the emergency response team assisted me helped me get back home safely. They were fast and reassuring and made a stressful situation feel like an easy process. Highly recommend Fast Cover. Show details ·  1
Nicola
NicolaPerth, WA5 posts
  Verified Comprehensive

Holiday travels coming up

Was quick and easy and I had used them before. Price was comparable with other offerings... Show details ·  1
Gary E.
Gary E.Sydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Great Value and includes Covid 19 Cover as well

Emily was very concise and efficient in handling my enquiries which ultimately led to our decision to purchase International Comprehensive Cruise Insurance from Fast over. Great Value Policy on our first time with Fastcover. Show details ·  1
Rhys
Rhys3 posts
  Domestic Plus

Easy to buy insurance and cover required

Chris
ChrisHunter Region, NSW

With thanks

Even though we didn’t take the policy offered to us, we feel that we were treated with respect and compassion at all times. Many thanks to the Agent that dealt with us. She went above and beyond. Show details ·  1

Virginia V.

I never need to make a claim Show details ·  1
John M.
John M.Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Overseas holiday

The whole process of purchasing policy was easy to navigate and the policy features were all that we needed. Show details ·  1
Simone P.
Simone P.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Amazing

I had a terrible experience on holidays in the USA. Danielle at Fast Cover assisted me every step of the way with an insurance policy and claim. I cannot thank Danielle at fast cover enough. I would recommend fast cover insurance for anyone travelling. Show details ·  1
Shane Smallwood
Shane SmallwoodGippsland, VIC
  Basics

Very easy to understand, quick and efficient. The fourth time we have used this site and it is our preferred site. Show details ·  1
Leanne
LeanneSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Comprehensive

Crusing

I found this site easy and simple to use will be using it in future Show details ·  1
Suzie
SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Quick and Easy Cover

Quick and easy online application. I’ve used Fast Cover a couple of times. The price is competitive. I’ve not had to make a claim. Show details ·  1
Kate Paynter
Kate Paynter
  Standard Saver

Concise, effective, immediate delivery

So fast, told me quickly and concisely what was covered and what was not. this is the most customer friendly interaction I have enver had. Effective, concise, well presented, straight forward - thank you Show details ·  1
Adele
AdeleSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Fast and streamlined

We haven’t had to make a claim yet, but Fast Cover have offered us smooth and streamlined quotes each time we travel. They are always clear and the best value. Show details ·  2
Francis K.
Francis K.Perth, WA3 posts
  Basics

Easy to complete at cheapest price I could get

It's the price and cover it was the cheapest I could find. Mind you cost me just over $300 last year, now price gone up everywhere. Going August for 4 weeks not gone yet Show details ·  1
Adrain
AdrainPerth, WA
  Frequent Traveller Saver

Excellent services and fast responses

The services provided by both Amelia and Chris were excellent! Amelia had been very patient answering all my questions n very helpful. Great jobs! Show details ·  1

Sue D.
Sue D.2 posts
  Fair Incentive Standard Saver

Great coverage

The only company I could find for evacuation cover for Kimberley cruising.
Great for seniors over 70
I haven’t been on trip yet so no claims made to comment on this aspect. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul
  Fair Incentive Comprehensive

Top Insurance cover

Good comphensive insurance cover for three weeks trip, have used fastcover on many trips. Show details ·  1
Karen H.
Karen H.Sydney, NSW

Fast and Easy

Fast and easy service. I left a country off the original quote and it was easy to add without fuss. Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW2 posts
  Basics

Searching for best travel insurance

Top rating, excellent reviews, competitive price and easy application process. Show details ·  1
Joan
JoanPerth, WA

excellent

The young lady, Jodie I think was her name was excellent in giving me the information that I required.
Your chat line I did not think was much good. I got frustrated so I made a call to the phone instead. Show details ·  1
BERYL
BERYLSydney, NSW7 posts

EASY TO GET A QUOTE

The insurance policy is what I wanted, I had no hassles setting it up. Show details ·  1
Stephen H.
Stephen H.
  Comprehensive

Easy website to navigate I like you can ad extra packages like motorbike and more

Very easy to navigate
Easy set out packages
Family packages Show details ·  1
Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Easy , thorough and good value ‘

Just purchased for my trip to NYC … looks like it covers everything .. great piece of mind and really easy to apply for . Hopefully won’t need it , but ferl assured I will be looked after . Show details ·  1
Liam W.
Liam W.

Travel Insurance to US

Easy to book, great price, great coverage, wide range of options Show details ·  1
Lyn Milburn
Lyn Milburn2 posts

Easy to complete

This policy was ver easy to complete and covered everything we needed Show details ·  1

Garry
Garry2 posts

Quick and easy

Very easy to search the required cover and add extras.
Required information is kept at a minimum so it a very fast to obtain coverage.
I did my insurance in 5 minutes. Show details ·  2
Sandra
Sandra
  Standard Saver

Coverage was relevant to the activities of the region travelled

Policy jargon was quite clear regarding what was covered and what was not. Show details ·  1
Robert Hills
Robert HillsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cruise Travel Insurance

I am not a computer head, therefore negotiating some websites are difficult for me but I found your site easy to understand and use . It clearly showed me the options I had and decisions to make. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Georgia M.