Fast Cover Travel Insurance

Fast Cover Travel Insurance (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award

• 1-2 weeks (57)
  • 2-4 weeks (46)
  • 1-2 months (23)
  • 3+ months (10)
Claim ApprovedYes (140) · No (23)
4.5 (1,165)
Affordable premiums
Simple application process
Outstanding customer service
See the Best Travel Insurance in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fast Cover Travel Insurance2,222 reviews
Mare
Mare

Try Fast Cover

Fast Cover have a frequent traveller policy which I tried this time. Rang cause I had more questions and Jay, who I spoke to, answered them all. I didn't feel rushed to get off the phone or make a decision to take out a policy. With 3 trips this year the policy suited us and would cost us about $600 more to take out policies for individual trips. Only thing is the the second person on the policy can't be covered for existing conditions so you need to assess if this is the policy for you. It's worth taking a look at. We haven't had to claim yet but I willmlet you know how it goes if we have to Show details ·  1
Rosa Fuda
Rosa FudaNSWSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive Comprehensive

Travel insurance

Service was. Excellent. Will recommend you to all our friends. Show details ·  1
Sandy briggs
Sandy briggsWAWheatbelt, WA

Easy to use

Very senior friendly easy to buy travel insurance on line. Good value . First time I’ve used your comfy . Show details ·  1
Debra
DebraNSWHunter Region, NSW

Simple to purchase

I had no problem finding a suitable policy and purchasing. Have not travelled with this policy as yet but am hoping not to need it but if the worst happens I hope claiming will be as easy and smooth as purchasing. Show details ·  1
Julius Ortea
Julius OrteaNSWSydney, NSW

Perfect and Fast Comprehensive travel cover

I can't say much but the cover guarantee appears solid. I didn't have to use them as i generally never had problems from travelling as i always exercise caution and stay low key. The cover looks great and alot of the reviews made me use them for my recent trip to Turkey. Show details ·  1
Deirdra Bull
Deirdra Bull

My friend told me about Fast Cover

My friend has raved about Fast Cover and suggested I go through them for my upcoming trip.
It was easy to organise and gives you an option to not have an excess which I love! Show details ·  1
John F.
John F.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Snow Sports Plus

Good service

An expensive but necessary service. Easy to follow instructions and easy policy details. Show details ·  1
Son
SonNSWIllawarra, NSW5 posts
  Standard Saver

Great insurance

Haven't gone on holidays yet .but it was a easy progress.To buy my insurance online. would highly recommend. Show details ·  3
Peter
Peter2 posts

excellent

good and fast quote also very nice on the phone and very easy to understand Show details ·  1
Kathleen
Kathleen

Quick and easy

Found the cover I needed.
Reasonable price compared to other insurance. Show details ·  1
Troon
TroonAU3 posts

Best price for I need

Shopped around and found travel insurance for one week due to my age very expensive. Fast Cover gave me the best price for what I need Show details ·  1
DAF
DAF

Quick and easy to do

It was a Very simple easy process to organise my travel insurance. Show details ·  1
Mark atkins
Mark atkinsVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Good affordable travel insurance

Good travel insurance easy to use website and at a good price with 3 options to choose your level required Show details ·  1
online shopper
online shopperSydney2 posts
  Comprehensive

Bought travel insurance twice claimed once

Have bought the travel insurance twice and made a claim once. Have not had an issue in claiming. So far so good . Show details ·  1
BAC HAMILTON
BAC HAMILTONVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  Verified Standard Saver
Maria
MariaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Basics

Great priced travel insurance

I have looked for travel insurance with great cover & fast travel provided that. Show details ·  1

Mandy
MandyNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts
  Comprehensive

Easy to get help over phone

Chris was very helpful & pleasant to organise 2 travel policies with. Such an easy experience when dealing with clear English speaking staff who just answer questions concisely & clearly. I hope we don’t have any claims but hope service will be a similar positive experience, should the need arise. Show details ·  1
Kevan Brown
Kevan Brown2 posts

Peace of mind

Great value for seven day cruise
Easy to set up
First time but will use it every time we need travel insurance
Very happy with Dillons help on the phone he made it easy for us Show details ·  1
Richard H.
Richard H.
  Verified Basics

Met my needs and good value

Only the second time I've had to buy travel insurance as I have usually had it as part of my credit card booking. Last time with another company was much less user friendly than your service. Also good value compared to many. Show details ·  1
B. Hazelwood
B. Hazelwood
  Comprehensive

Great insurance, covered everything we needed

I filled out my application on line and every thing went well. Show details ·  1
Lisa Utterson
Lisa UttersonAU
  Basics

You can't get travel insurance faster than this

This is the second time I've gotten a quote and purchased travel medical insurance from Fast Cover. Literally took 5 minutes from start to finish. I haven't had to lodge a claim but hopefully if I ever did they'd pay as quickly as they quoted. Show details ·  1
Pauline B.
Pauline B.

It is perfect

It was so easy to set up and good price Show details ·  1
Karin
KarinQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Basics

Travel Insurance

Good value for money. Quick and easy to complete the form.
This is the first time we used your company an we will see, if we need it. We hope not. Show details ·  1
Denis
Denis
  Domestic Plus

Think it’s a great product

Had no problem with the way the
Website handled our application Show details ·  1
Cornelia P.
Cornelia P.QLDDarling Downs, QLD

No problems!

Researching the required cover was easy and straight forward online, no assistance needed.
Price is a bit expensive.
Have used this company once before. Have not needed to make a claim. Show details ·  1
Skusey
SkuseyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Easy and straight forward

Quick and easy to understand, good levels of coverage. Great Value! Show details ·  1

Kimmy
KimmyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy application

I have only just purchased..not using till February but if it was as simple as applying I will be very happy Show details ·  1
Kurt D.
Kurt D.
  Basics

Fast cover was amazing to deal with, made a claim after becoming sick overseas and my claim was approved within 6 hours of being submitted. Won’t use any other company. Show details ·  1
Viv
VivGoogong3 posts
  Basics

Very efficient and friendly service

Have only booked it so far but my phone enquiries were handled in a very competent and friendly manner. Getting online quote was easy, straightforward and seems good value. First time user of this company so hopefully it will go as smoothly if we have to make a claim. Show details ·  1
Sharon
SharonNSWIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Easy peasy

Very easy to navigate, much cheaper than most of the others. First time using this company, so far excellent. Show details ·  1
Lil C
Lil C
  Frequent Traveller Saver

Premium was excellent value now for proof in the pudding

I bought a frequent traveller saver plan as I'll be doing a bit of travelling in the next 12 months. I thought the cost to be excellent value but the proof is always when it comes time to claim. Hope service then is as good as the sales process. Show details ·  1
Hopeful
HopefulQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Frequent Traveller Saver

Now I can breathe easy, relax and have fun!

First experience, easily done online and same quote over phone -all good Show details ·  1
susan71
susan71South Australia3 posts

helping out

The person I spoke with to adjust my policy was so helpful and friendly, great service
David S.
David S.4 posts
  Frequent Traveller Saver

such an easy website to deal with

first time with this Company, made it so easy to join with all the major questions in plain sight, ALSO an economic policy compared to other travel insurance companies, will see over the next year if all goes well and if needed, how they preform.. Show details ·  1
carmel easterbrook
carmel easterbrookNSWMid North Coast, NSW

this is perfect

My experience with fast cover was quick and easy without delay Show details ·  1
Ray
RaySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Most Expensive OnLine quote so far

In very good health and have reached 80, and entered a pre existing condition, stents. received the online quote!! Wow !! Well above a couple of other online quotes. back to my original Online quote. Show details

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew NguyenWAPerth, WA118 posts

My preferred travel insurance

Very easy to apply via the online process, the cost is about $40 more that of others, but i am happy with their covers. This is my third purchase in last 18 months. Show details ·  1
Mariana Moxey
Mariana MoxeyQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Verified Basics

Simplicity for Pre-Existing Health Conditions

Easy to negotiate the pre existing medical conditions as the family has no real medical issues to declare. But some insurance companies require full disclosure of all medical visits to a GP however routine that they may be which can be very confronting and overwhelming. Travel Insurance for us is the big ticket events example a major medical. Also happy we can consolidate the policy for the family into one contract not have 4 different policies. Thanks from Mariana. Show details ·  1
Jus
Jus

Perfect insurance cover

Easy to understand what is covered and what isn't. Most companies contradict what they're saying so it can get confusing Show details ·  1
Brian D.
Brian D.

Frustrating

The limited ability to save a quote and the number of times that the completion of the proposal was interrupted by having to seek other information was frustrating. The wording of the proposal form could be greatly improved.
This applies to all the companies in the travel insurance market. Show details

Extra Information